World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! (/Thread-Where-do-you-work-or-what-do-you-do-to-make-money-for-beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Otsu - Feb. 27, 2011

Title says it all. How do you make your money to buy all those awesone and rare beyblades.

I work for UPS. Yup, thats right. I throw and kick around your packages of precious beyblades. Mwahaha. What can brown do for you? :p

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Chups - Feb. 28, 2011

Ha. I walk dogs 8>).

Im too young for a real job. So I walk dogs for 5$ per Half hour. then I walk 2 dogs at the same time for 10$ so on, so on. I make good money doing this actually.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Half Nail - Feb. 28, 2011

I sell candy and other unhealthy items to my friends at school. I actually make around $25 a week.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Nano - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  1:20 AM)MITH Wrote: I sell candy and other unhealthy items to my friends at school. I actually make around $25 a week.

Hah. I can make a few bucks here and there buy selling gum. I usually sell one piece for $1.

In the summers I work for my mom selling dog treats at the Vancouver Farmers Market. I get around $50 a weekend. But then I put 1/4 of it into a 5 year savings, 1/4 into a 3 month savings, 1/4 into a 1 month or less savings, and the rest into my wallet. So I only get around $12 for the week to spend. But this summer I might be doing it all by myself, that means I get more money!

website
http://www.twistedbiscuit.com/

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Odin - Feb. 28, 2011

I am currently trying to find employment (having a state who's minimum working age is 14 helps), but I cut my grandparents' lawn every week in the summer for around $15, so that's a nice source of money. And this winter has been pretty good to me, since my brother and I shovel our other grandparents' walk and driveway for $10 each. I'm looking to try getting into walking dogs, too. I also pick up sticks for my parents for about $2 a time.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - leonebest - Feb. 28, 2011

me: i just wait for my birthdaay/christmas or do chores without being told then i get paid.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 28, 2011

I cannot easily find area's for employment due to the economic issues. Arlington TX is struck in a lot of places. You just need to look a little harder. I technically have my own account- but due to some family drama with a particular individual I cannot access it with my own pretenses. Which means I cannot get the money out of it unless it has to do with child support payments (thus it is not relevant to me anymore on the money control aspect).

A few well-known people tell you lies about outgrowing divorce lifestyle- High School is still the crucifix to my ability of getting a job.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Brooklyn-Z - Feb. 28, 2011

I wait for Christmas,birthdays etc,then convert into euro and buy beyblades when I can,which is not often.....
but the other side of me
I threaten them tomgive me the flipping beys are have the full rath of my Bey-Heart brought upon them.
no but really I am poor until Christmas and my birthday..

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - K17khairi - Feb. 28, 2011

A small business with my uncle selling dwarf hamsters and birds which is not your typical birds flying over your house. Im studying at a college so my allowance also helps. I dont know how much I can get in a month but im sure its around $300 plus but due to some personal stuffs, I can not spend too much on beyblades.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Nano - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  1:58 AM)Gloomy Wrote: I threaten them tomgive me the flipping beys are have the full rath of my Bey-Heart brought upon them.

0.o Poor Bey-Heart. I hope you haven't damaged him...

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Chups - Feb. 28, 2011

LOL.
Odin. Walking dogs is an almost effortless to make money. I just go to the peeps house when I want money and say. "Hey, can I walk your dogs now? 30 Mins.I walk 5 dogs at same time and BANG! $25 to spend on beyblades.

The job limit is 16 here....Unhappy Meh I do stuff at my dad's business as well.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - NoodooSoup - Feb. 28, 2011

I lie around the house and accumulate allowance. Not the fastest way, but it's definitely the easiest.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Otsu - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  2:15 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: I lie around the house and accumulate allowance. Not the fastest way, but it's definitely the easiest.

I wish there was a "Like" feature for posts on here like on facebook.

I would like this comment. :p

(Feb. 28, 2011  2:43 AM)Otsu Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:15 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: I lie around the house and accumulate allowance. Not the fastest way, but it's definitely the easiest.

I wish there was a "Like" feature for posts on here like on facebook.

I would like this comment. :p

Put into your sig. Like me! Notice all the Kai-V quotes in there?

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Otsu - Feb. 28, 2011

aha, I don't like it enough to do all that. I just thought it was funny. :p

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Meros - Mar. 02, 2011

I'm a manager at Toysrus i order the stuff i want to my store lol

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Otsu - Mar. 02, 2011

woah, you'd be like EVERYONE's best friend here on these forums. :p nice job becoming a manager.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Meros - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  2:31 AM)Otsu Wrote: woah, you'd be like EVERYONE's best friend here on these forums. :p nice job becoming a manager.
lol yeah i just got back into beyblade so i started getting a lot of beys from work for the tournaments coming up and thanks i like being a boss

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Pyro - Mar. 02, 2011

Well I plan to work at the CNE for the end bits of summer for a bit of money.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Dan - Mar. 02, 2011

Guy I heard the ROM pays like $25/hr for being a guide. We should both do that man.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - 桃太郎 - Mar. 02, 2011

Well, I work at Save On Foods, lol. I cut vegetables, and make the produce dpt. look nice and tidy. Also, I make money off of YT. Google still hasn't sent my PIN, and I have over $500.00 sitting in my account..... Tired

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Roan - Mar. 02, 2011

Dude how on Earth did you make $500 from Youtube?!

Please, share with me your secrets; I need a piece of this pie!

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - NoodooSoup - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  3:29 AM)Roan Wrote: Dude how on Earth did you make $500 from Youtube?!

Please, share with me your secrets; I need a piece of this pie!

I believe he is a partner and has been accumulating money over time. But that's just my guess...

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Nano - Mar. 02, 2011

He probably uses that one Google thing. It lets you put adds on your websites. He probably put that on his videos.

RE: Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades! - Jynx - Mar. 02, 2011

I'm a dance teacher and make 20$ a week, and i'm only 14 so i get to keep it all.