Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades!

Title says it all. How do you make your money to buy all those awesone and rare beyblades.

I work for UPS. Yup, thats right. I throw and kick around your packages of precious beyblades. Mwahaha. What can brown do for you? :p
Ha. I walk dogs 8>).

Im too young for a real job. So I walk dogs for 5$ per Half hour. then I walk 2 dogs at the same time for 10$ so on, so on. I make good money doing this actually.
I sell candy and other unhealthy items to my friends at school. I actually make around $25 a week.
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:20 AM)MITH Wrote: I sell candy and other unhealthy items to my friends at school. I actually make around $25 a week.

Hah. I can make a few bucks here and there buy selling gum. I usually sell one piece for $1.

In the summers I work for my mom selling dog treats at the Vancouver Farmers Market. I get around $50 a weekend. But then I put 1/4 of it into a 5 year savings, 1/4 into a 3 month savings, 1/4 into a 1 month or less savings, and the rest into my wallet. So I only get around $12 for the week to spend. But this summer I might be doing it all by myself, that means I get more money!

website
http://www.twistedbiscuit.com/
I am currently trying to find employment (having a state who's minimum working age is 14 helps), but I cut my grandparents' lawn every week in the summer for around $15, so that's a nice source of money. And this winter has been pretty good to me, since my brother and I shovel our other grandparents' walk and driveway for $10 each. I'm looking to try getting into walking dogs, too. I also pick up sticks for my parents for about $2 a time.
me: i just wait for my birthdaay/christmas or do chores without being told then i get paid.
I cannot easily find area's for employment due to the economic issues. Arlington TX is struck in a lot of places. You just need to look a little harder. I technically have my own account- but due to some family drama with a particular individual I cannot access it with my own pretenses. Which means I cannot get the money out of it unless it has to do with child support payments (thus it is not relevant to me anymore on the money control aspect).

A few well-known people tell you lies about outgrowing divorce lifestyle- High School is still the crucifix to my ability of getting a job.
I wait for Christmas,birthdays etc,then convert into euro and buy beyblades when I can,which is not often.....
but the other side of me
I threaten them tomgive me the flipping beys are have the full rath of my Bey-Heart brought upon them.
no but really I am poor until Christmas and my birthday..
A small business with my uncle selling dwarf hamsters and birds which is not your typical birds flying over your house. Im studying at a college so my allowance also helps. I dont know how much I can get in a month but im sure its around $300 plus but due to some personal stuffs, I can not spend too much on beyblades.
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:58 AM)Gloomy Wrote: I threaten them tomgive me the flipping beys are have the full rath of my Bey-Heart brought upon them.

0.o Poor Bey-Heart. I hope you haven't damaged him...
LOL.
Odin. Walking dogs is an almost effortless to make money. I just go to the peeps house when I want money and say. "Hey, can I walk your dogs now? 30 Mins.I walk 5 dogs at same time and BANG! $25 to spend on beyblades.

The job limit is 16 here....Unhappy Meh I do stuff at my dad's business as well.
I lie around the house and accumulate allowance. Not the fastest way, but it's definitely the easiest.
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:15 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: I lie around the house and accumulate allowance. Not the fastest way, but it's definitely the easiest.

I wish there was a "Like" feature for posts on here like on facebook.

I would like this comment. :p
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:43 AM)Otsu Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:15 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: I lie around the house and accumulate allowance. Not the fastest way, but it's definitely the easiest.

I wish there was a "Like" feature for posts on here like on facebook.

I would like this comment. :p

Put into your sig. Like me! Notice all the Kai-V quotes in there?
aha, I don't like it enough to do all that. I just thought it was funny. :p
I'm a manager at Toysrus i order the stuff i want to my store lol
woah, you'd be like EVERYONE's best friend here on these forums. :p nice job becoming a manager.
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:31 AM)Otsu Wrote: woah, you'd be like EVERYONE's best friend here on these forums. :p nice job becoming a manager.
lol yeah i just got back into beyblade so i started getting a lot of beys from work for the tournaments coming up and thanks i like being a boss
Well I plan to work at the CNE for the end bits of summer for a bit of money.
Guy I heard the ROM pays like $25/hr for being a guide. We should both do that man.
Well, I work at Save On Foods, lol. I cut vegetables, and make the produce dpt. look nice and tidy. Also, I make money off of YT. Google still hasn't sent my PIN, and I have over $500.00 sitting in my account..... Tired
Dude how on Earth did you make $500 from Youtube?!

Please, share with me your secrets; I need a piece of this pie!
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:29 AM)Roan Wrote: Dude how on Earth did you make $500 from Youtube?!

Please, share with me your secrets; I need a piece of this pie!

I believe he is a partner and has been accumulating money over time. But that's just my guess...
He probably uses that one Google thing. It lets you put adds on your websites. He probably put that on his videos.
I'm a dance teacher and make 20$ a week, and i'm only 14 so i get to keep it all.