Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

(Jun. 17, 2009  9:01 PM)Spinster Wrote: Hahaha, I was actually talking to Anubis there, but yeah, our match felt... I dunno, I felt bad about getting beypoints from that one because I don't think you were quite up to your full game there. I really want to get together sometime and have several serious matches with you where we're not burnt out from running around a convention all weekend.

Not to mention you were using a Libra I just gave you. Grin

But, I have a better understanding of MFB now. We'll have a rematch!
Best battle I'd have to say was when me and a friend decided to use the big Beyblades we just bought and play in the first type of Hasbro Stadium made...

Lesson learned, never spend $15 on a stadium that can be so easily trashed.
I'm stoked. See how stoked I am? Hells, I wish you didn't live on the OTHER SIDE OF THE FREAKING CONTINENT!!!
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:01 AM)Gadget Wrote: Best battle I'd have to say was when me and a friend decided to use the big Beyblades we just bought and play in the first type of Hasbro Stadium made...

Lesson learned, never spend $15 on a stadium that can be so easily trashed.

How is this the "best"?
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How is this the "best"?

Because it was still really awesome seeing it get torn to shreds.
You could have stepped on the stadium if you wanted to see it destroyed that badly.. Would have worked..
(Jun. 18, 2009  2:30 PM)Ghost Wrote: You could have stepped on the stadium if you wanted to see it destroyed that badly.. Would have worked..

I don't think you got the point of the whole "Lesson learned" thing. It just HAPPENED. It's not like I WANTED it to be destroyed. It was just amusing how it happened.
(Jun. 18, 2009  2:30 PM)Ghost Wrote: You could have stepped on the stadium if you wanted to see it destroyed that badly.. Would have worked..

one of my friends fell on my stadium.XD
(Jun. 18, 2009  2:33 PM)Gadget Wrote: I don't think you got the point of the whole "Lesson learned" thing. It just HAPPENED. It's not like I WANTED it to be destroyed. It was just amusing how it happened.

I did get the point, however there is a thing called sarcasm..
(Jun. 18, 2009  5:02 PM)Ghost Wrote: I did get the point, however there is a thing called sarcasm..

Yet you never bothered to look up the meaning.
And why would I go and do a thing like that..
(Jun. 18, 2009  5:14 PM)Ghost Wrote: And why would I go and do a thing like that..

Because you're not very good at it, anyway, back on topic.

A more actual "battle" that was my greatest was when me and a bunch of friends just kept launching our beyblades into this big stadium I asked my grandfather to make for me (he worked in home repair and stuff, so he had all the right tools to make one) and seeing how many we can get in and see which one is left. Out of around 20 Beyblades one of mine was the last one standing.
my greatest ever beybattle was when i battled one of my friends and he was using one of my beyblades and that was a rapid eagle engine gear and i was using a master driger and what happened i hit im twice the second time his beyblade exploded litterally and we lost the two springs that made the engine gear wok lol
(Jun. 19, 2009  7:05 PM)Th3Jok3r Wrote: my greatest ever beybattle was when i battled one of my friends and he was using one of my beyblades and that was a rapid eagle engine gear and i was using a master driger and what happened i hit im twice the second time his beyblade exploded litterally and we lost the two springs that made the engine gear wok lol

Lol, that happened to me once, but with Dragoon GT. Honestly though, it seems like I'm exaggerating(sp?) but it actually happened XD
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:42 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Lol, that happened to me once, but with Dragoon GT. Honestly though, it seems like I'm exaggerating(sp?) but it actually happened XD
i couldn't believe it happened when i saw it but i wish i had it on video cause that would be hilarious to watch again
One time when I was battling with a friend, his custom was I think Driger and something else(long time ago)
I was using my trusty Master Draciel and Dranzer S( I think?) combo and when they clashed, my blade went up the side og the staduim(like a ramp) and and fipped in mid air on the far egde of my friends blade and his blade was undone(?) and the AR flew one way, the WD went another way and his BB&SG went flying another way!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

... The odds of that EVER happening are so phenomenally small, I've got to say.
Really can't see that one ever happening : /
I've had similar situations like that in hasbro stadiums..

Meaning, that I have had situations where my blade was slammed into the air and landed on the opponents blade..
Not always winning the match.. but hey its pretty cool to see it happen..

It's not really "phenomenally" low of a chance really.. is cuz the walls of hasbro's are so large.. the blades can bounce of at a height and then just fall and be lucky to hit the other blade..
In a legit stadium, yeah, that ain't gonna happen, but I've seen stuff like that happen back when I used to play in bowls and lunch trays and such.
See, now in a bowl, I can see that happening.
For the blade to make a full 360 horizontal rotation, surely it'd have to come off of a curve, or at least go up at roughly an 80 degree angle, which is why I find that fairly unlikely for it to happen in a regular stadium.
Hasbro stadiums I've seen similar things happen in, blades getting knocked up on to walls, spinning, then falling back in to the stadium, but I've never once seen a blade do a full flip.
I can't remember a epic battle but I remember one that had some lulz. I forgot the beyblades that we were using and I don't remember what stadium we were using (Dranzer Flame Field or that Ice Fortress Arena). Anyways, my beyblade managed to knock him out of the stadium, sent him flying to the computer behind us and hit the power button clean to turn on the computer. Lulz were had.
While I don't own any beyblade I have been a fan since 2003. I was battling my friend and his brother at their house. I borrowed a beyblade and we all yelled "Let it Rip!" Mine was about to get knocked out but it was hit in the air and knocked out my friends, but then mine ran out of juice and stopped spinning.
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: See, now in a bowl, I can see that happening.
For the blade to make a full 360 horizontal rotation, surely it'd have to come off of a curve, or at least go up at roughly an 80 degree angle, which is why I find that fairly unlikely for it to happen in a regular stadium.
Hasbro stadiums I've seen similar things happen in, blades getting knocked up on to walls, spinning, then falling back in to the stadium, but I've never once seen a blade do a full flip.

Yeah, it's not that rare to see a beyblade pinball in a hasbro stadium, but I highly doubt something would flip except in a bowl. Either the bowl would have to curve inwards or the blade would have to have it balance off really strange.
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: See, now in a bowl, I can see that happening.

It was on a wok that my friend and I hammered the top to make it vertical
My Greatest Beybattle was years ago.. just for fun. me and 4 other friends of mine decided it would be fun to get a teacher to watch us launch on the BBQ at the same time. 8D it was fun. 3 of the beyblades stayed in the area. the 2 that sprun out hit my teacher and the other hit the youngest of my friends. poor friend it hurt him it was funny when the teacher got hit... not funny when i realised it was my principal. -.-;