Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

(Jun. 22, 2009  10:20 AM)beytrikai Wrote: One time when I was battling with a friend, his custom was I think Driger and something else(long time ago)
I was using my trusty Master Draciel and Dranzer S( I think?) combo and when they clashed, my blade went up the side og the staduim(like a ramp) and and fipped in mid air on the far egde of my friends blade and his blade was undone(?) and the AR flew one way, the WD went another way and his BB&SG went flying another way!

But how would it work anyway because I tried this of coarse with a plastic blade because I don't have any others yet and no matter how hard I try the blade wont go up on its side enough because the spinning power is too fast and all the blade does is tries to climb up the bowl I used and wont use is like a ramp...and image the extra speed a MFB would have than a plastic blade...but if it did work that's really awesome Smile
Just now. Cleared the wall with an upper attack. Leone105WF was the combo, vs Pegasis D125B
my greatest battle is when here in my apartment complex had a free for all with 7 bladers inside a circle snow sled that was raised 3, 2, 1, let it rip! and you saw every single blade racing aorund the stadium (most of the kids launched their blades on the floor making the tips flat) and my dragoon victory (my favorite dragoon to date btw) sped around the very top circling and you know how dragoons randomly cut across the stadium then go back to circling well when my dragoon v cut across he knock out 4 of the other blades then pinned one to the top and tipped it over while the other two blasted each other out of the stadium and I won.
Winning free for alls is awesome. The ones we had at our last meetup he were really fun. I got close to wnning both that we did, too. I think I won the first, and my brother won the second by knocking me out of the stadium last. Definitely one of the best beybattles I've ever had. Beating 10 people at once is pretty satisfying. even if it is pure luck. XD
hi uh today i just for a kick bought one of those fake beyblades for two year old and battled it with a pegusus 105f and the fake just took evrey hit like it was a attack of a fly no lie if i ever get a camra ill uplod it to my youtube account
but to be honest my best battle was my first dragoon storm mine vs not sure but i have a picture but any way my blade started by bouncing of the wall gaining momentom i hit his and we where both bouncing into each other for at least a minaute untill we clached and knocked the beys right into my hand but his was still spining bit thease metal fight battles may top them
ps the purpal one is and will be my favorite because is my first please let me know what his name is
Attached Files

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 2.2 KB / Downloads: 208)
Bakushin-Oh
My greatest battle was when me and my friend were battling, me using a Dranzer combo (can't remeber what) and my friend using some blade that I can't remeber what it looks like. I launched mine onto the rim of the stadium, spun across-down onto my friends beyblade, and shot it into a wall! It was pretty awesome!
my best ones were
i was using my flash leopard(i knew nothing of customizing cuz i was about 7)
my dad used a beyblade that had no stamina at all but could rly attack hard for the first few seconds(i mean it could barely spin)
but i sent mine in and he did too and it just hit my flash leopard and the bit beast part broke in half and flew out of the standium and i lost

another was that i was using my driger f
it was tournament our neighbors had
and my friend said if i won the tournament with the driger f(it wasnt mine at the time) i could have it
it seemed like i was about to lose with it in the last round but it was so wobble that it hit the opponent so low it quit spinning

good times XD
mines was probably when i had a tag team battle with my friends me and my brother face my two neighbors
i had to face dracil f when i had dranzer f(i won) then my brother had to face dragoon f with his driger v2(he lost somehow his blade fell apart) so i had to face dragoon f and i won
When i was still young i used a salad bowl for the arena one time and i battled my brother with my seaborg and him with his black draciel(we always bought hasbro's). we launched then they went in the air against eachother then draciel went on the edge and kinda got stuck there so then my beyblade came down from the ramp and beat his out the arena and "rolled" extremely fast over the edge, then stopped after 3 times or so and it became stuck and eventually just stood there.It was more like a show for me.
i think mine was a group battle of my group the blaze bladers vs my rivals group the flame strikers eventually our groups gave up so it was just the greoup leaders me vs my ultimate rival
me dragoon msuv
my friend zeus
and my other friend dranzer ms
because zeus was the first one out of the arena and then i hit dranzer so hard it hit my friends eye lolol
(Feb. 14, 2010  9:44 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Can you tell us about it?

who me or catslikeeggs
i think he means u becos mines kinda self explanatory
Actually, I'd like to know too! And from both!

Wish I had bladers where I lived.
well i was 10 my friend was 13 and my other friend was 9
he was taken to a&e just because he got an EYEFUL OF DRANZER MS
pun intended
ok well my group the blaze bladers was really good and we had a rival group called the flame strikers and im the leader of my froup so i found us a hangout to train at and we called it the dirt path it was just a big open space with dirt and dirt hills so we would hang out there and train sometimes we would even have neighbor hood tournaments there and my greatest rival a kid named shawn was jealous that we were the best in our town so he decided that he wanted to have a group battle my group vs his so we had it in the dirt path since it was our turf we decided how many people at a time and the rules and all that stuff so we chose to do a battle with normal rules but everyone goes at the same time but eventually every beyblade stopped spinning except for me and shawn's and then me and shawn tied so we just battled over and over again me vs shawn and then eventually we started pulling out our custom beyblades so i pulled out my custom dranzer with engine gear and we decided to do the rest of the battle in an old bird bath that we cleaned out and it was a really big bird bath it was about 5 feet from the center on all sides and we had it put in the dirt like a pool and we stood 2 feet away from it and launched our beyblades and in the end my custom dranzer with engine gear won the battle against his custom draciel with engine gear
beybattling in the middle of the street, using the sewage lid as a beystadium, cars passing by, totally smashed beyblade was declared as a loser, survivor, winner Smile
Galzzly vs Spin Dragoon
Spin Dragoon knocked my Galzzly onto the top of The stadium. Instead of flying out it bounced back into the stadium and killed Spin Dragoon. Spin Dragoon's AR flew off along with the WD. One of my most memorable moments.
Rock Bison Custom Vs. Makendo Custom

My bey hit my friend's before either touched the stadium floor. The Makendo custom didn't make it into the dish. We tried again twice with the same results. It was pure luck, but i still have to say that a little adrenaline was in play, because i was stepping in for a friend in a staked match. Mostly luck, though.
It was hilarious.
mine is when i had a 4 way battle (burning kerberous,dranzer ms,driger g,driger v) this was about 5 days ago my sis launched dranzer ms and i launched burning kerberous however my sis launched dranzer sloping down towards burning kerberous's 10 wide WD and sliced it in three so we didnt continue and i found another 10 so put it on burning kerberous lol i was very angry first tho
Somehow........................................... I don't think that happened. How can Mostly plastic but a little metal be able to slice that into threes...