Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

Weight Disks are prone to breakages nowadays because of their age.
Good point heart... just did not notice that...
My freind broke my weight disk when me and two friends had a three-way battle. We all started laughing, pulled another weight disk out, and kept playing. It's very possible, with repeated use of the disk.
I remember me and a friend filled a stadium with water and battled in it xD

They both completely stopped when they hit water, abit 2 deep i think xD
[font=Impact] I have 2 favorite battles. My first one and considerably my most epic was when my neighbor and I were battling. I forget the exact names of the blades but I know that they were the first version of Driger and Draciel. I was using Driger and my neighbor was using Draciel. I shot Driger and he shot Draciel the regular way which makes the blades spin uncontrollably. They rotated twice in a row but his Draciel slowed down and hit the bump before the pit in my Dragoon Hurricane Stadium. The same happened with my blade and they collided. Pretty ironic but the defensive blade, Draciel chipped and then broke into pieces. Sadly that was my Draciel O:

My second greatest battle was when I was using my Star Trygle on jumping mode. I shot my Trypio after it and Trypio pushed Trygle into the side of the arena and because Trygle was still bouncing it landed on to the top of the arena. It fell of the edge and landed on Trypio, ending its stamina level.
Battle #1
launched Draciel F into the stadium then quickly used Tysons Launch (upside down style to face-down) on my blue gripped launcher on my Dragoon V. Dragoon hit Draciel into the wall, Draciel rebounds, hits Dragoon into the air, it barely lands on my Draciel Fortress Stadium, on the top of the wall, it spins over the edge into the stadium. Dragoon didn't have the room to clear it, it clips the part of the wall, propels itself at Draciel F. It slams into Draciel and sends it into the stadium pocket, but it went through the wall of the pocket. I sat there in awe of what happened.

Battle #2
Launched some Magnacore beyblade into the stadium, then I launched my Dranzer Custom into the stadiun abd it landed right ontop of the other magnacore blade, and got caught via the magnetism, Dranzer then destroyed the Bit Beast and knocked the blade into a pocket. So amazing to see it happen.
I like spun my beyblade, then like, I spun the other one, then one of them won.

Oh yeah. Then the bit beasts came out and had an epic battle. I also controlled the beyblades with my beyspirit somehow.
Hah, as realistic as the rest of these.
my bull face was not really tight so i took storm pegasis and bull ended up out of the stadium i 5 piece
Battle:

I used Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger with only customised Bearing (sharp metal tip) against a full metal illegal beyblade and won.

The metal beyblade had its attack ring the size of Master Dragoon's. I also used a metal running base thingy, all these things were found when i went on holiday to TH and i bought them in special stores; this over 8 years ago, when beyblades first came to the UK.[/b]
my greatest beyblade was one week ago it was

me with Storm Pegasis

my sister with Dark Cancer

my Cousin with Flame Sagittario

and my other Cousin with storm Aquario

My my sister a two cousin started the battle pegasis and cancer teamed up to get aquario. Aquario hit cancer in the holes in the area but pegasis knocked cancer out of the hole. That was the greatest beybattle ever for me and the winner was Me ;p
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:11 PM)storm wolf 1997 Wrote: my greatest beyblade was one week ago it was

me with Storm Pegasis

my sister with Dark Cancer

my Cousin with Flame Sagittario

and my other Cousin with storm Aquario

My my sister a two cousin started the battle pegasis and cancer teamed up to get aquario. Aquario hit cancer in the holes in the area but pegasis knocked cancer out of the hole. That was the greatest beybattle ever for me and the winner was Me ;p

You say teamed up as if you can actually play cooperatively in Beyblade...
My greatest battle was at the last day of school when my friend said that I had a bad blade(it was bad) so we had a match (it was in one of these on-the-go stadiums that you can pack up). So it was me LLdragoTHF(smash hit mode) VS his pices (I don't know the customization) So as soon as we launched my drago miraculously smacked his bet right out of the stadium.LOL
well once i was battling my sister on the ground and i've just got a new bey it was my favorite draciel f and i battle my sister's strongest bey it was her galux and in the momente we launch them they lost balance and gone righ to enconter each other somehow and they hitted then they got off flying and the draciel hitted the wall and galux hitted the door and draciel stoped spining and galux wond again and untill today i've never wond to galux even with my ney metal fight bey's
1 time i was using a hms blade with a all metal ar(i took off the plastic part) a hopper wd and a wolborg rc my friend was using a plastic lol his ar was off a driger and when my blade hit it 1 of the upper wings broke off and hit me right above the eye pay back i guess
theirs 2 of mine
1. me and my friend were battling his bey flipped mine then befor it hit the stadium his beyblade hit mine and shot it at the wall and mine got busted I:
2. me and my friends beyblades hit each launching into the stadium they flew out min hit the wall(ya lesson 1 never beyblade next to a wall) and his flew and landed his was still spinning though O.O for like 5 seconds
these my sound not real but they are i did some serouse beyblade
Im not sure which Dranzer I had but it was dranzer and my cousin came over with his Draciel Engine Gear. It was a very crazy battle, it was as if Draciel was more of an Attack type Chocked_2. One time both beyblades hit so hard that both of the beyblades jumped up and hit the walls on the stadium ( my old playstation 1 game holder case) and bounced of and hit each other in mid air and they were still fighting! Eventually they started to slow down then next thing I know I see my sister with my other beyblade( it was a blackish purpleish type beyblade with a very thin wheel under the attack ring. If you know what it was, tell me). She pulled the cord and she KO'd both of our beyblades in one hit. It was the last battle and it was a three way this time, we all pulled the ripcords at the same time and then next thing you know, you here a lot of beylade pieces bouneing in the arena. I finally oppened my eyes and my beyblade was the only one spinning intact! My friends engine gear was broken and the only parts useable were tthe weight disc the attack ring and the bit chip. My sisters beyblades attack ring was broken in half, and the bottom one was chipped. The only damage my Dranzer took were the stickers were ruined. That was my most memorable battle ever.
By the way my sister's beyblade well, my beyblade was really worn out but my cousin's draciel was like 2 weeks old. My second was with I think ugh it was _____ Gorrila and my Dragoon. I cant remember the track or anything of beyblades.
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:55 AM)Akel Wrote: Im not sure which Dranzer I had but it was dranzer and my cousin came over with his Draciel Engine Gear. It was a very crazy battle, it was as if Draciel was more of an Attack type Chocked_2. One time both beyblades hit so hard that both of the beyblades jumped up and hit the walls on the stadium ( my old playstation 1 game holder case) and bounced of and hit each other in mid air and they were still fighting! Eventually they started to slow down then next thing I know I see my sister with my other beyblade( it was a blackish purpleish type beyblade with a very thin wheel under the attack ring. If you know what it was, tell me). She pulled the cord and she KO'd both of our beyblades in one hit. It was the last battle and it was a three way this time, we all pulled the ripcords at the same time and then next thing you know, you here a lot of beylade pieces bouneing in the arena. I finally oppened my eyes and my beyblade was the only one spinning intact! My friends engine gear was broken and the only parts useable were tthe weight disc the attack ring and the bit chip. My sisters beyblades attack ring was broken in half, and the bottom one was chipped. The only damage my Dranzer took were the stickers were ruined. That was my most memorable battle ever.

epic battle 3 wya battles are fun i did one once the other 2 ganged up a=on mine and used it like pingpong XD
My Sagittario went super fast and exploded into flames, then it knocked the other bey out of the Stadium. Then My Attack Stadium melted. Unhappy
Hahaha

Just kidding.
hmm...my best battle.
Against a cousin of mine.
Knocking out 2 other bey's with the same hit. :T
my best bey battle when i had pegasus my friend had rock aries and flip his beyblade over and it went flying out of the stadium
My most mememorable battle was when my driger V was shattered. I was over at my friends moms house and we were beyblading with his step dad. I was using driger v, he was using flash Leapored (or however you spell it). ANyways we had 5 battles I won 2 and he won 2. ANd I could see this would be my last battle with driger v cause of its attack ring basically chipped apart. ANyways I launched mine at a angle to try to use a full out attack on his bey. My beyblade hit his next thing i knew our beyblades were brocken apart. My attack ring broken into i think like 5 or 6 pieces, my weight disk made a dent in the wall and my blade base was gone. I accually could never find it. On the other hand his beyblade was almost completly together. I mashed up half his attack ring to the point where you cant launch it without it losing balance. His weight disk had a hug scratch on it and his blade base was broken. It wa sthe best battle I have ever had.

The other one I had was when i fought my friends trygal with driger v. I broke off the full bottom piece and made him cry. It was a fun day though. He came back out later and I said sorry and we kept blading...
The greatest battle is when I knock out 6 opponent in wide square there are 5 storm pegasis and 1 bull