Whats Your Carry case ???

Tool box baught at walmart but it has a small place to put my parts in to small
mini drawer,i got from target,seperates rings and facebolts,from metal wheels from tracks and tips,it has 3 slots
I use my bey carier i bot at target in california.
My shoe box got crushed. I now use a backpack.
Fishing tool box from walmart. Beyblades fit perfectly.
i just but my beys in my old refrigerator wish is of no use so i but my beys in it , and when i have to go out just but them in my jacket's pockets and also in jeans pockets to
Ziploc4Lyfe.
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:28 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: i just but my beys in my old refrigerator wish is of no use so i but my beys in it , and when i have to go out just but them in my jacket's pockets and also in jeans pockets to

Wait, what? Did you say a refrigerator? Why not a box....?
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:33 PM)Dan Wrote: Ziploc4Lyfe.

QFT
I use the hasbro tournament set box because I have 2 full beys and a change for a track and bottom for my Earth bull. I carry my launcher/ grip by hand
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:34 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:28 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: i just but my beys in my old refrigerator wish is of no use so i but my beys in it , and when i have to go out just but them in my jacket's pockets and also in jeans pockets to

(Mar. 21, 2011  9:33 PM)Dan Wrote: Ziploc4Lyfe.

QFT
Haha, I'm not even joking.
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:06 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Meh, just won a Beycarrier Hard Type Grin. So, now i'm using Beycarrier Hard type lol. It doesn't fit my Metal assist, nor my extra beylauncher-L. It doesn't have that much space for 9 beys too... I'm sad Unhappy

that is why I dont have that. and i have hasbro stuff as a let down
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:34 PM)Nano Wrote: [quote='prakhar1004' pid='585895' dateline='1300739325']
i just but my beys in my old refrigerator wish is of no use so i but my beys in it , and when i have to go out just but them in my jacket's pockets and also in jeans pockets to

yes because i put them in any section not in a box that's why i used word refrigerator
i carry my beys in a very cool tackle box like the chief does
Because I only have one beyblade, I currently use my (beat up) Majestic Star Dragon tin to hold my Bey and launcher. Though I plan on changing that and probably invest in a tackle box.
I just use a small Yu-Gi-Oh! tin to hold my four beys and my two launchers
This sounds stupid but I use a gameboy color carrying case.
I use a old Red Dot cigar box my grandpa gave me. I keep my tracks in a Altoids tin, and tips and faces in another. I keep my four main Beyblades in the Hasbro tournament box, along with an extra Aquario CW, and a JB, and MF.
I use my old PSP case sing my PSP broke and it fist most of my beys. Either that or I carry them in my Lightning L-Drago stadium. XD
Since I don't have too many beyblades, I just put them in a small-sized plastic bag.
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:49 PM)cyber pegasus 2 Wrote: i use my hands to carry beyblades

Don't make this thread carp with answers of this kind, Clearly Written - What Your Carry Case ?
Tbh My carry case is a Toolbox I got as a present lool
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:09 AM)Zaneago Wrote: This my carring case(carp Not made out of wood)
[Image: CarringcaseWood.jpg]

lol it was on a different website
u dont own it
http://lumberjocks.com/projects/33364
anyway i use the hasbro carry case, for kicks
if u take the barriers out it provides to hold more
also one u take it out, it brings sum great battles