• Draciel Fortress Stadium
  • Magnacore (Tray)
  • V-Force Mobile
  • Max Stampede
  • Destroyer Stadium (x2)
  • Super Vortex Stadium
  • Balance MFB Stadium (Fake)
  • Attack Stadium
...But never use them because of the Attack Stadium.

EDIT: Oh no. Started a new page. -___-
I now use a BB-10 Attack Stadium and a BBG-04 Attack Stadium
I have no good stadium so I usually use the triple battle set stadium on any flat surface.
I used to use a bolt blast stadium but am now using a meteor fire bey stadium
I use the BB10 attack type stadium and BBG-04 Zero G attack stadium.
Right now we're using mainly a BB10 attack type stadium and a BBG-04 Zero G attack stadium. We also like to use our Cyberdraciel stadium and BB-46 balance stadium.
so far it's just my Darkhelm fx stadium but soon when my set comes I'll also have a BB:10 although my hasbro darkhelm stadium isn't in the best condition the tips took off the motif completly theres cracks all over the outside where it touches the groun and one crack at the top of the wall...
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:52 PM)Lazer Wrote: so far it's just my Darkhelm fx stadium but soon when my set comes I'll also have a BB:10 although my hasbro darkhelm stadium isn't in the best condition the tips took off the motif completly theres cracks all over the outside where it touches the groun and one crack at the top of the wall...

That's good condition compared to my meteor fire stadium
my stadiums are a bolt blast stadium and a white sterilite top
hasbro lightning l drago stadium....so sad..Unhappy
I only have two stadiums atm, Max Stampede and Driger Den. I use the Max stampede because I got it on the cheap xD

I know it's supposed to be a metal fusion stadium, but the plastics work just as well, and the gimmicks of the stadium can make for some very funny matches =P
BBG-04 Zero G Attack Stadium x2 (one used and the other is sealed)
BB-10 Attack Stadium x3
Pegasis Attack Stadium ( from rev-up set)
Tornado Beystadium

lookin' forward to get the proto nemesis stadium and the two recolors of the zero g attack stadium.
My stadiums that I use are:

- BB-10 attack stadium (its actually from BB-32, but people seem to call it BB-10 a lot.
- Hasbro Samurai Cyclone Stadium.

I have a few more Hasbro ones but I don't use them.
Me, I use an overturned frisbee for now. I order my BB-10 a few days ago. Hope it comes soon!
I use quite a few but my favorite is a bin lid
My stadiums are:
Beyblade Samurai cyclone stadium
Metal fury darkhelm fx beystadium
And metal masters striker stadium
BB-10
Meteor Fire Stadium
Samurai Cyclone Stadium
Just good old BB-10.
This was worth the wait hahaha
Our local toy store (Toy Kingdom) had a warehouse sale and I got this for almost 75% off!!!
Original price was Php3000.00 (roughly around 75USD) and got it for Php750.00 (around 19USD)
[Image: 600852_10200955925686360_729152284_n_zps0ec82115.jpg]

So my updated list of Stadiums are
BB-10 Attack Stadium x3
BB-10 Attack Stadium (Blue Rev Up Set Ver.)
BB-94 Tornado Beystadium
BBG-04 Zero G Attack Stadium x2
BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium (new)
I use the BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium
and the BBG-04 Zero G Attack Stadium for Video BeyBattles,
but I also have a Pegasus Thunder Whip
i gots dat bb-10 and the bbg 04
I have the blaze stadium from the Hasbro shogun steel series. Haven't invested much research into all the different stadiums yet, it's really basic and that's all I wanted out of it. Tongue_out
So now I just have the Hasbro Darkhelm FX stadium and the BB:10 Grin just need the BBG:03 Attack type Zero G stadium Eee : Eee Eee Eee Eee : EEee Eee Eee Eee EeeM