What sports are you involved in/interested in?

Basketball.

I'm floating between 6th man and a starter last season, I mainly play in the guard positions, and have an okay shooting percentage. I'm usually thrown in to play the SF cause everyone else is pretty much a guard (5 other Koreans, all cept 1 are G9, all have excellent shooting, speed, passes and ball handling. My ball handling is okay as well.

My shooting in street ball has gone up much higher, I was playing with my coach, also a combo guard, against a Grade 11 Defender/Rebounder Champ, and the Grade 11 Big Man. I sunk a few 2s, while my coach dropped 3s like it was no one's business, guarded. I can take the rebound off decently large sized guys, and I have a quizzical pass. I've been upping my steals, mainly from 'predicting the pass' as well as just playing heavy defense. Yeah, that's my baskatball. Combo Guard, relying on Defense and Steals to make my plays. Ironic, no? A guard relying on defense. But well, I don't really shoot, cause I'm never in position, and there are always better choices to take the shot who are open.
Soccer,you Americans.....
Just love that game.can play it at any time against anyone
I used to play Basketball when I was in school but haven't played since.
Now I love playing Cricket and Soccer on weekends and holidays.
I used to played soccer, but haven't played it for 4 or 5 years. I still play with friends and family members though.
I used to be a big baseball player a couple years ago. I really like playing it, but I never liked watching it. I'm very into Basketball even though I don't play, same with football.

I tried golfing but I wasn't very good. (me and my grandpa actually set up a small 18 hole course in our woods!)
I play a little bit of soccer but I play a lot of basketball,volleyball and handball!....oh and I skate but I havent for a few months
I'm playing football. I'm also into team roping
basketball. except I trip over the ball a lot and scrape my hands.
I sail in team races & regattas in the summer...that's about it.
Grin I wrestle too. What weight class are you?
(Apr. 20, 2013  3:49 PM)alucardZ Wrote: Grin I wrestle too. What weight class are you?
I can go 195 or 182, 182 usually. So middleweight/light heavyweight.
I'm on a rep league for basketball, hehe. I play for a high school team and I'm in Grade 8. Other than Beyblade, I live, eat, and breath basketball. :p
Nice man! What positions do you play?

I'd be really good at basketball if I was taller. I'm really short, but still a great shooter and ball handler. Unfortunately, taller kids can drive or shoot over me, and I barely get any rebounds.
I'm big into Football. While my mom doesn't let me play in competitive because she says I'll get hurt. I'll see if I can tryout next season for Outside Linebacker or Defensive End, because my friends say I'm pretty good at getting to the Quarterback.
I love watching football and playing basketball. I don't play basketball on the school team because I hate how some people on the team get into and act like jerks if you make the smallest of mistakes. I'm a good mid range shooter and can make hooks easily. For some reason when I do lay ups, I have to drive or else I'll miss, haha. I have been told I should play since I am pretty good, but I said no. I'd be a pretty good guard, I think. I'm not very tall. I'm 14 and barely 5' 6". I like to put that goal at 7 ft so I can dunk, haha.
I'm into Soccer, Taekwondo (If it really counts) and Basketball. I watch football, but don't want to play. I don't play basketball with others in the gym or outside at school, but when I do I've surprised some people because I'm not actually that bad. Hopefully I'll try out and make the soccer team next year.
I play soccer, baseball, and I do a little bit of boxing/MMA, In soccer I'm a stopper and in baseball I pitch, play shortstop, and second

Thunder Dome what position do u play, honestly by how you cool you act I could see you as a striker lol!
You pitch? Nice! Are you a control/breaking pitcher, or a heat guy? Living in Chicago, it seems like people forgot how to throw a good heater for fear of accidental beanballs or just ball in general. It'd be pretty awesome to see someone appreciate a nice four-seamer every now and again.
You sir.... Are very awesome! I do throw a good four-seam, but my curve is my best pitch I used it in our playoff games whenever on of their best batters were up. My top speed is about 62-65.
i'm none particularly "sporty" I have a leg injury that didn't heal well so my running looks strange to say the least, while I do enjoy watching baseball. tabletop and card games are my passion
I'm taking up golf, but practicing my swing and getting a form adjusted to so I can actually play a round....
On the pitching conversation, I myself play pitcher and 3rd base. I am not a heat type of guy, more of a change speed and location every pitch (a dad says I have the best change up in the league, lol). I used to play outfield, primarily left, and when I did I was able to throw a guy out at home from left like nobody's business, lol.