What sports are you involved in/interested in?

I like Football (Soccer), Table Tennis and Softball (Baseball?).

Football... everyone in the UK loves Football. (nearly everyone)

Table Tennis is like Tennis Grin But without lots of moving Tongue_out

And Softball because i'm a pretty good fielder Grin And an OK batsman.
I enjoy Badminton, horseshoes, other backyard games like that, I used to swim (I still do, but only in the summer), I Kayak, I canoe, I fly fish, obviously everything in P.E., I played baseball all throughout elementary school, I was on the school volleyball team in elementary school, and I think that's it.

Parkour is interesting me more and more. Me and a friend were actually talking about parkour today. Not really a focus right now though, calisthenics and gymnastics are interesting me much more. (oh yeah, I do basic gymnastics too, none of the tumbling and stuff, just the parallel bars, high bar, rings. Maybe tumbling later in my life, but I'd only do that if I had a teacher with me, which I currently do not.)
My sport is Track and field, man, I love to
run since I have no game under pressure.
Since my last post I have started learning parkour.(basic stuff like wall climbing, cats, precisions, jumps) And I skateboard on occasion.
I love football, I played for about 3 years before I had to stop because of the amount of coursework/studying I had to do for GCSEs, but next week I have my final two exams (Maths and History) after that I'm planning to join a team again.
I'm really interested in learning Parkour, I've started trying it out and can do several moves, like the wall run up and the drain pipe slide, also long jump and rolls and I've got ok balance, I'm learning it for a series of action videos I might be making.
Right now I am taking tennis for a college requirement. Talk about an easy A coming up! I could get used to doing this for my summer...
I like basketball, and really any other sports. I am an active guy. Pretty skinny too.
I play baseball, basketball, and rugby. Now you guys are thinking, yah right, beyniac is to wimpy to play rugby. Well no, but i do play do hand touch (yes you can play two hand touch rugby) and the reason is as follows, i wanted to play rugby at school during recess in eighth grade but the soccer people hogged the field so i was stuck with the blacktop. We decided to play actual ruby but it got rough so we went to two hand touch. I loved playing rugby even with only four people. Good times good times. I follow the MLB, NRL, and NBA in that order. Also like watching NFL and NHL.
Edit: I wanna play rugby for the hawkeyesin college, and when i grow up, i wanna be a baseball player (along with an author and musician).
My sports are football (not soccer) and parkour and skateboarding
Last night I played Paintball, which is AMAZING. After Painball we had a NERF war in the guy's house, and I got shot in the eye and got angry at a little kid. Argh!
I like soccer but say i'm the goalie I get scared of the ball. Unhappy
I like lacrosse, basket ball, and soccer. I am a year round athlete XD
Typically, I do hockey, swimming, figure skating (Skating drills for balance), volleyball, tennis and that's my week
Football is my hobby and i am involved this sports category...
the sport im intrested in is M.M.A
I play:
Football
Basketball
Soccer
Cricket
Volleyball
Bowling
Well I definetly love basketball! I really lookup to Michael Jordan and play it almost every day.
Like most Indians, even I am kinda obsessed with cricket...
I hate playing the shorter formats (20-20, friendly 5-over/10-over matches), but enjoy playing the unlimited overs match! I am more of a bowler, so hanging around at the crease isn't quite easy for me; unless I'm allowed some time to settle down. The shorter formats freak me out! All those team-mates cheering and demanding me to hit the ball for some runs, or asking me to throw my wicket just so that I do not waste more of their time... :\
And of course, I end up hitting the ball in the wrong areas...

When it comes to bowling, I am quite good at fast-bowling. I usually get my "Yorkers" right, and also deceive the batsman into playing some really dangerous "Cutters" or "Slow Balls". Swinging the ball isn't my forte, yet I do manage to get a bit of swing as the ball gets a bit old.

Worst part- I ain't the best in this sport... I hardly get a chance to play because of that- which also means I don't get to practice much.
But yes, there have been cameos where I amazed everyone with a sudden improvement in my bowling (especially because I can now bowl a lot quicker)! Joyful_3
Still, I am far from being perfect...

As for games I am interested in- I really appreciate Free Running as a sport. I used to watch the show "Concrete Circus", which is where I first heard about Free Running. That is one sport I really love to see! I wish I could do all that stuff too!
Man, being able to run around and jump over walls and terraces would make anyone feel like a ninja!
BASKETBALL ERRRDAI
(lol)
and also soccer
For me, it's Baseball(mainly) Skateboarding(slightly, due to me falling down stairs flat on my butt) and Tennis(occasionally)
I play baseball and I started golfing this year.