What sports are you involved in/interested in?

I pitch somewhere between submarine and side arm. In my first game I went four innings allowing two runs and five hits, with a walk and seven strikeouts. I did terrible the next game, mind you, but I'll hopefully get another chance, haha. Other than that, I've only played first base. We've only played three games, but still.
I love u guys! I didn't know there were so many pitchers on the site lol, what's u guys best pitch?
the sports i play are basketball and soccer
(May. 17, 2013  6:54 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I love u guys! I didn't know there were so many pitchers on the site lol, what's u guys best pitch?
I used to screw around with a few pitches, but I only used a 4 seam and 2 seam fastball during one of my games, and it was all I needed. So 4 seam fastball I guess, haha.
I practice tae-kwon-do find ways to practice as much as i can you wiil even catch me balancing on one leg each randomly or hitting whatever can i also do sword play
i do basketball. been playing for 7 years now.
inspired by the king, MJ.
i dont know what or how to call it but, i have the same d.o.b like MJ. lol.
my position is the shooting guard. at times i do point guard. i dont wanna brag but im a scoring machine when im in the zone ofcourse. i can shut down their go-to-guy at heating up games.
i can say that people were understimating me when i first started basketball. it provokes me to be the player that i am today. it also helps me to stay away from doing other pointless things like drugs and etc.
basketball is life <3
I practiced my form for swinging a Golf club, though I need to stop focusing so much on my left arms posterity and keep my eye on the ball.
(May. 17, 2013  6:54 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I love u guys! I didn't know there were so many pitchers on the site lol, what's u guys best pitch?

Sorry, just saw your post now.

My best pitch would probably be my change-up.
So although I haven't played an actual sport in 2 years, I am highly considering doing track as a Freshman next year. Even though I don't play sports for school (I do at home and with friends), I have always kept myself fit and the cross country coach even personally asked me to join the team. I am not a distance runner, though so I declined.
My favorite sport: Skateboarding. I also like Soccer, Football, and Tennis. I used to be on a Soccer and Football team but the season is over.
I do Soccer and Track at my school and in two relay teams.
I'm involved in Football, Cricket, Badminton and Tennis. I love 'em all. They're cool. Smile
(May. 22, 2013  2:35 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:

...Literally the only non-fastball in my limited repertoire. Does a mean beanball count? (I kid, sorta. I have trouble controlling pitches when I hit a bad stretch. I lose focus fairly easily.)
(Jun. 08, 2013  9:11 PM)Temporal Wrote:
(May. 22, 2013  2:35 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:

...Literally the only non-fastball in my limited repertoire. Does a mean beanball count? (I kid, sorta. I have trouble controlling pitches when I hit a bad stretch. I lose focus fairly easily.)

Haha! I suppose a bean ball could count lol!

Right now soccer is my main focus, I have tryouts next week, and If i make it my time on the WBO might be cut a little short..
I'm not sure I'd survive soccer, but I'll sure as hell try. Doesn't help that my school will be lucky to get 12 or so players to field. Next year is looking like it'll be REALLY tiring.

On the bright side, it looks like I MIGHT be able to find something that resembles a slider before next season! I have the time to practice, and I'm getting more movement than usual on my pitches, as of the last few weeks.
My favorite sports are Soccer (like to watch and play), don't really know a whole lot about the leagues (I watch the European games, UEFA?), but I mainly go for Everton and Barcelona (it might change as I get more into the league), and American football (love to watch), only NFL though.
I play Tennis. I also play Basketball, but not as much as Tennis.
I got into Basketball recently since we were doing a line up of single shot baskets; I got 6-7 baskets in the last round and the basketball player of our class, (probably the best basketball player I have seen that is of my the same age) said I did great Smile

I like Tennis and I might get back into it, but I love playing Soccer in the summer.
Anyone else here play rugby? I'd love to find someone to talk about it with, haha.

But yah, I play rugby, is my passion, and I'm planning on doing track next year, short distance and maybe hurdles (being 6'5" I almost have to consider it).
Tennis season is upon me this year, and i really need to get more active as the season gets closer. We have 24 players for the squad this year, half of which being freshmen. I have no idea what their skillset is, but if everything goes to plan, I should still be 4 seed I probably have enough room for one or two other freshman to be better than me, otherwise I'm not being seeded. I haven't touched a racket since May, so I really need to get back at it. I think a week of work and I'll be back to my old self. The only thing I really lost is my serve. I had that John McEnroe-esque curve on my serve. I need to get it back.
Track is coming up and I'm super excited. This will be my 2nd year and I've improved so much because of Cross Country. Pretty sure I'll do the 1600 and 3200 but I'm not sure. My mile time is around 5:15 so that needs dropped. I have no idea about my 2 mile. I have timed it once like 6 months ago and got 11. I've gotten quite a bit better so we will see Grin.
Tennis. Defenitely my favorite sport. I went to a tournament and lost both my matches though. XD I hope I make the Tennis team next year for the High School.
I used to do running, but I gave up after Primary school. I used to do swimming, but after I moved away, I never kept it up.

I like watching Formula 1 and badminton.