What's your most "How the heck did that even happen?" moment in Beyblade?

During the time I didn’t know how to differentiate fake beys from real beys, my fake blitz pices W105MF was able to knock out a modded variares with the frame from wing Pegasus instead of the plasic piece in the chaos core stadium. The hasbro ones that have big walls.
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:06 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: When Wombat spiked my B3 00W Br over the stadium wall in a tournament battle.

I saw that GIF. I think I know how it happened. Fafnir hit the wall near a poket, richochet off of it, and hit B3 with enough force to spike it.
(Dec. 22, 2019  5:59 AM)ItsSwift Wrote: The craziest and most sad day was when I was doing a battle with vari ares and it went crazy and broke a wall of my bb10 so I grabbed it and it made my finger bleed!

Yikes 0~0
Me and my friend were battling MFB beys a year or 2 back and when I launched my storm Pegasus, it disappeared, we spent like 5 minutes looking for it and found it UNDER the stadium, can’t remember why we even thought to look there
People thinking Aiga was a good protag
My v2 burst my slash Valkyrie, and at this point I'm not even sure that it's crazy because slash=trash.
Was testing pP.00P.At vs JA.0E.Ds' and was surprised that Judgment can make Phoenix let go of its Armor and send it flying in 3 parts all towards a pocket into a humiliating defeat. Sadly it only happened once and the Judgment rubber probably got nicked by the Armor prior to winning.

Another was pP.Vn.Bl vs Sr.Rt.Br, and it was able to do both the Dead Armor Press and Shining Cross moves simultaneously. However, it still lost to Spin Finish.

Both times never happened again so far. Sigh.
(Dec. 31, 2019  6:20 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Was testing pP.00P.At vs JA.0E.Ds' and was surprised that Judgment can make Phoenix let go of its Armor and send it flying in 3 parts all towards a pocket into a humiliating defeat. Sadly it only happened once and the Judgment rubber probably got nicked by the Armor prior to winning.

Another was pP.Vn.Bl vs Sr.Rt.Br, and it was able to do both the Dead Armor Press and Shining Cross moves simultaneously. However, it still lost to Spin Finish.

That's pretty cool.

One time, I was battling Erase Diabolos Vn Bl against Wizard Fafnir Rt Rs, and ED suddenly shot the bullet at WF, and burst it on impact. In the next battle, erase did the same thing, but both beys were circling around fairly quickly, and fafnir was knocked out by the bullet.
(Jan. 01, 2020  12:56 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  6:20 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Was testing pP.00P.At vs JA.0E.Ds' and was surprised that Judgment can make Phoenix let go of its Armor and send it flying in 3 parts all towards a pocket into a humiliating defeat. Sadly it only happened once and the Judgment rubber probably got nicked by the Armor prior to winning.

That's pretty cool.

One time, I was battling Erase Diabolos Vn Bl against Wizard Fafnir Rt Rs, and ED suddenly shot the bullet at WF, and burst it on impact. In the next battle, erase did the same thing, but both beys were circling around fairly quickly, and fafnir was knocked out by the bullet.

Considering the weight of the stock WF as well as the mediocre KO resistance of its Driver, it is quite unsurprising that it can be shot by ED's Bullet. But my own copy refuses to cooperate whenever its ability would count, and many times it shoots out the drone far too late into the battle to even make a decent attack.

I'm sure lots of Bladers experienced this (either testing or in a tournament), but I was testing cR.8'C.Z' to see if the 8' or 8 can work like a Frame-compatible Outer, and one misshoot later it snagged onto the protective plastic of the stadium and circled the inner rim of the lid for around 3 times or so before shooting itself onto the stadium wobbling around.
(Jan. 01, 2020  1:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  12:56 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: That's pretty cool.

Considering the weight of the stock WF as well as the mediocre KO resistance of its Driver, it is quite unsurprising that it can be shot by ED's Bullet. But my own copy refuses to cooperate whenever its ability would count, and many times it shoots out the drone far too late into the battle to even make a decent attack.

I'm sure lots of Bladers experienced this (either testing or in a tournament), but I was testing cR.8'C.Z' to see if the 8' or 8 can work like a Frame-compatible Outer, and one misshoot later it snagged onto the protective plastic of the stadium and circled the inner rim of the lid for around 3 times or so before shooting itself onto the stadium wobbling around.
Makes sense, having a thin driver and a smooth frame.
I used Doomscizor D3 , jumped out of a hole, and burst the opponent! I did a real life flying double strike!
Lord spriggan bursted in one hit stock combo against a slash Pegasus with bearing on
Batting 2 attack types with a heavy bey, stadium out after stadium out.
Guys something insane happened! I was fighting G4.Y.L-S against W2.0G.O and when W2 burst, 0G hit G4 into a pocket!
Well once I was battling my god Valkyrie against my sprigan requeiem, and my god Valkyrie did a bound attack off the stadium wall and spriggan requiem broke my reboot driver( not in half but broke the Grey pieces that made reboot active) it was crazy
(Feb. 01, 2020  9:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Guys something insane happened! I was fighting G4.Y.L-S against W2.0G.O and when W2 burst, 0G hit G4 into a pocket!

W2 got its revenge.
(Feb. 01, 2020  9:29 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well once I was battling my god Valkyrie against my sprigan requeiem, and my god Valkyrie did a bound attack off the stadium wall and spriggan requiem broke my reboot driver( not in half but broke the Grey pieces that made reboot active) it was crazy

Oof, R.I.P your reboot driver.
In a match in the great British bey off August 2019 my opponent got the winning ko on my judgement combo with a dread cannon from his perfect Phoenix ( yes the armor came off and flew at my bey knocking it out)