What's the stupidest thing you ever said?

One time I was sleeping in the playground because I was tired anyway a guy work me up hard then I said cherry soda tase like milk.
I once saw one of my older cousins at a party and asked "So whens the baby due?" and she said "What baby?"

I was screw capricorn'd......
My friends and I were playing Go Fish one time, and one of my friends said 'Got any sevens?', to which i replied, 'Go shoot!' I am such an idiot... XD
My Grandma walked in and I Screamed the Horse has WINGS!
So was you talking about pegasis?
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:55 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: So was you talking about pegasis?
Yes. Yes I Was. I Was watching a Beyblade episode and Pegasis was battling soooooo....
i have said many stupid things i told a teacher have you ever considered a bigger t shirt because we can see all your fat
and to a girl i just simply said pull down your pants and lets go to work
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:02 AM)Themfbeybladers Wrote: ...and to a girl i just simply said pull down your pants and lets go to work

WHAT THE CARP?!
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:02 AM)Themfbeybladers Wrote: i have said many stupid things i told a teacher have you ever considered a bigger t shirt because we can see all your fat

Someone sig this!
The dumbest thing I said was "Lets get funky!" I told this to my friend at a dance. I had a lot of soda that day. Whenever I came near him he would stand awkwardly and pretend he's never seen me before.
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:02 AM)Themfbeybladers Wrote: i have said many stupid things i told a teacher have you ever considered a bigger t shirt because we can see all your fat

Ummmm your Flonking 12. What the hell.

Also can someone change the Title. The grammer is really bothering me.

Edit: 1,000 posts.
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:28 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:

Someone sig this!
Sigged

The Dumest thing I have ever said is GO Baby Mario GO Baby MARIO. (Playing Mario Kart Wii).
Was at a cousins Bday, and he was opening the present i gave him and before he opened it i accidentaly said "hope you like bleach on dvd!" then everyone went silent, so i ran outside, extremely embarrassed. XD
When I was younger I asked where the buttons were on an old spin dial phone. My dad still rags me about that. XD
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:28 AM)TheShields Wrote:

Someone sig this!
Sigged

The Dumest thing I have ever said is GO Baby Mario GO Baby MARIO. (Playing Mario Kart Wii).

That's not really dumb.
I have a bad joke now nock nock who's there park, park who, park it up, this is how they looked at me when I said itRimshot
A guy who liked a girl got really sensitive when you spoke about her. My 'friends' and I purposely started shouting her name to annoy him. Things didn't end well.
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:57 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:28 AM)TheShields Wrote:

Someone sig this!
Sigged

That's not really dumb.

That's the Dumbest thing I have ever said.
OK I can respect thatSmile
The stupidest thing I said was regarding to beyblade...when I was new to MFB I used to say that LLD is the worst bey because when I tested my friend's LLD it only defeated the Leone that too by a small margin but it was a wide square type stadium so I didnt know the power LLD had..now I realize how stupid I was in saying that and not getting an LLD instead of Galaxy Pegasis
I wanted to eat in a restaurant, and I used to say to my father that, "the food of it is awesome!"

Then, we went to it one day... the food was horrible.. and I got that look from my father.. :s
I said have a nice day to a delivery guy when it was the middle of the knight. He laughed and my dad called me out on it. Unhappy
I said to a girl to use less makeup........ when she wasn't really using any......
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:21 AM)drakio Wrote: I said have a nice day to a delivery guy when it was the middle of the knight. He laughed and my dad called me out on it. Unhappy

Oh my god. Did you just spell night, knight? ...

Anyways, I did the usual Teacher=Mum call Uncertain
One day I said to my friend wonderful weather we are having when it was raining like the was no tomorrow.