What's the stupidest thing you ever said?

oh i got one, well i waz in Langauge Arts class and i fell asleep and my friend Natalie waz pocking me with a pencilto try and wake me up and the for some reason i said "Pancakes pancakes sure do love them pancakes" it waz so funny everyone waz laughing but i didnt even know wat waz happeningStupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid
Accidentally singing "Do You Like Waffles" out loud during class. Lips_sealed I was singing in my head but... somehow I sang out loud Crying
when i was in class and i was thinking about transformers i randomly shouted megatrons coming and evrybody was like wtf
(Oct. 13, 2011  10:46 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote: Accidentally singing "Do You Like Waffles" out loud during class. Lips_sealed I was singing in my head but... somehow I sang out loud Crying

hahaha i did the same thing only in the quad in my middle school
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:52 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: Have you realise that most of these are when people are not thinking at the time?

so...that explains my madness.....i never think unless its about beyblade,ribs,and money
At my graduation dance, there were too much slow songs being played, so it left many people out, which includes me. So I decided to "spice" it up a little bit and give everyone an equal right to dance so I asked the DJ to play the theme song for beyblade; He accepted the request and played the original one, but you cannot hear it at all because literally, all the kids, especially the slow dancing ones, blocked out the whole song with their swearing, thankfully, no one knew it was me.

*Violin plays romantically------PICKING UP FEET RUNNING OUT OF TIME GOING HEAD TO HEAD IT'S A WAY OF LIFE YOU GOTTA FALL DOWN, MEET GROUND TO GET BACK UP AGAIN LET'S BEYBLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:30 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: That's when the majority of people start saying stupid/dumb random things. when they zoned out really.

Dumbest thing I've ever said... was calling my school teacher 'mum' accidently. XD
I don't think HE actually heard me say it though.

That's happened to me to.
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:55 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: At my graduation dance, there were too much slow songs being played, so it left many people out, which includes me. So I decided to "spice" it up a little bit and give everyone an equal right to dance so I asked the DJ to play the theme song for beyblade; He accepted the request and played the original one, but you cannot hear it at all because literally, all the kids, especially the slow dancing ones, blocked out the whole song with their swearing, thankfully, no one knew it was me.

*Violin plays romantically------PICKING UP FEET RUNNING OUT OF TIME GOING HEAD TO HEAD IT'S A WAY OF LIFE YOU GOTTA FALL DOWN, MEET GROUND TO GET BACK UP AGAIN LET'S BEYBLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

YES that's what im doing at mine only with a piece of paper and im making a run for it afterwards PUNKIN CENTENNIAL HS anyway another of my stupid quotes "i know what i am but what am i jar jar banks or chopped liver"
(Oct. 13, 2011  1:39 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  10:46 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote: Accidentally singing "Do You Like Waffles" out loud during class. Lips_sealed I was singing in my head but... somehow I sang out loud Crying

hahaha i did the same thing only in the quad in my middle school
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:52 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: Have you realise that most of these are when people are not thinking at the time?

so...that explains my madness.....i never think unless its about beyblade,ribs,and money

Yeah, here's how it went:

ME: DO DO DO DO DOOOOOooooo....Lips_sealed
CLASS: Wut!?
ME: Dj - Uh.
TEACHER: Libruhhh
I was in the middle of class with the most annoying guy sat next to me, so he was blabbering on and on about stupid stuff while our head teacher was talking and then all of a sudden I got so annoyed and shouted at him "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IDIOT" and for some reason the teacher thought I was talking to her. Then there was a brief silence.
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:12 AM)xano0909 Wrote: I was in the middle of class with the most annoying guy sat next to me, so he was blabbering on and on about stupid stuff while our head teacher was talking and then all of a sudden I got so annoyed and shouted at him "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IDIOT" and for some reason the teacher thought I was talking to her. Then there was a brief silence.

...oops i had someone say that to me in middle school with the same efect...ahh leavitt oh i hated you...let me count the ways... what i said in return was "Okaaay...insert awkward silence here."
>put on aggressive rollerblades
> roll around campus
> misjudged the steepness of a hill due to me walking that hill all the time
> go down hill at what seems to be 10 to 15 miles per hour
> slam into sheet metal wall due to lack of brakes

feels good bro
I can be mean when I have a sugar rush or just plain hard headed (like anyone would I guess). One time, after having my first JavaMonster can- I came in to the Cafeteria and approached one of the tables my friends were sitting at, saying the following:

Me: You know what I don't get about women when it comes to asking about their waistline? Every time they ask a personal question looking for an honest answer- involving if they look fat or not- and get pissed off when you say yes?

---Friends start snickering---

Me: *Storms off, when at least 400 feet away* BAAAAAAAW HAAAWW HAAAWWW I'M NOT FAAAAT!!!

...yeah...
Stupidest thing I said was when my Maths teacher dropped her ruler and I shout Dun dun dunnnnnnnn. I wasn't thinking when I said it. Earned me a detention.
well maybe this:

during test...

after test find that everyones talking.

Me: whats this about?

friend: oh nothing...

Me: tell me!

friend: really its nothing...

Me: *in an impression of ron weasly* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

(teacher walks in...)

teacher: Josh, headteachers...
once me and my friends were at the park playing football when 3 tall dudes on bikes with hoodys said give me all your stuff. I was so stiupid i said go suck you mum's b**bs which smells like coco. The next day, i had croches and a bandage on my forehead. Lol im not doing that ever again.
The stupidest thing I ever said was sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me.
Owwwwwwww
*absently put my straw into my drink at Boston Market*

DAD:...[Ori], that's your spoon.

ME:Whoops. Guess it's not Tuesday, guys, it's Derpsday!

DAD:...[Ori], it's Sunday.

ME: ...
i think the most retarted and stupidest thing ive ever said was to ruin the start of my first friend coming over by saying belive in your blade and when we played my friend got his blade out and spun then like 10 seconds later he started jumping around and saying go get um l drago destroy PUBs blade is just a whoosy and make noises ........... ahhahahahahahah it was hilarious and just stood there like what the hell
Are there alot of germs in Germany???? Oh and im not as dumb as i am, wait...... Oh and just remembered. I was playing COD BO, then i was playing a type of match called Sticks and Stones, and there is a guy on the game who says the type of match, so he said STICKS AND STONES, then this guy i was talking to via headset sed ' May brake my bones " and im like ' But chains and whips excite me.
I said that quakers were people who worshipped oatmeal back as a kid
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:34 PM)Clonetos Wrote: I said that quakers were people who worshipped oatmeal back as a kid
This isn't stupid. This is adorable.
The MOST stupid would be when I said out loud during class LET US ALL DANCE AROUND LIKE UNICORNS!!!!! Luckily nobody knew it was me. After that it was like:
Kid 1: WHAT THE
Kid 2: I WANT TO THOUGH
Teacher: ALRIGHT GET BACK TO YOUR WORK!!
I had a headache and so I was laying on the couch and my friend was trying to wake me up and I told her to "go bother the lamp". I think I was trying to tell her to turn on the lamp so the light would wake me up faster.
My freind woke me up and i said "just let the pandas fight the penguins until the seals show up" i have weird dreams
Then she asked for 10 bucks that she did'nt tell me until i payed for her movie ticket
stupidist thing i ever said was when the teacher called my name
teacher:Michael
Me:I AM A STEGOSAURAS!
aaaaaaaand i got a detention