What's the stupidest thing you ever said?

the stupidest thing ive ever said was probably when my brothers were talking about pokemon and I thought that they were talking about beyblades.
bro 1:I think burn is better than poison
bro 2:yeah
Me: well I think Phantom is better than burn and Dark is better than poison.
I was thinking about Basalt and said Rock.

Whoops.
Don't ask me why, but i got so scared one day, i decided to say, "You cant scare me to me!" I still feel bewildered when i say it now.
aahh before you ignore this post.... I`m thinking of one of the stupidest things I`ve said... got one of them. My P.S.H.E teacher said "sally put up her hand answered the question wrong and got called stupid) I wasn`t listening to the convo and I put my hand up and I said "I think Sally`s stupid too"...
Luckkily I only got warned... As u can guess I was half-asleep that day
EDIT: I was annoyed at my phone cuz it was loading for 5mins and I screamed "U SH**HEAD" while my teacher was walkin bye and she thought i was taklin to her. I got told off
I, one day, went to school groggy, and the first thing I said was "Being tired is very tiring". Everyone laughed at me...

*facepalm*

The End. Speechless
One day on a chatroom I said out loud what I typed impulsively:

"Time Warner Cable has been getting *very* expensive CARP-ING lately, threatening to cancel shows or channels".

It was supposed to be "Carp-ing expensive lately". Which I regret saying that now.
The most dumb thing I said was when my friend was saying "Did you do the homework " and I said "Yes, sir." Then he looked at me with the "what's wrong with you " eyes.
The dumbest thing i ever said was to my ex fiancee.
"I can't live without you."

Man was i wrong. Because of her I joined the WBO.
The stupidest thing I ever said was when I was talking to this chick at school. (I can not remeber for the life of me who it was).

We were talking about Winnie the Pooh ( Don't ask) when I randomly asked her in these words in the most serious tone possible "What was Tiggers name"?

While she was ROFLing, I was wondering what I did....

the stupidest i said was when i met my friends brother and he said "hey im ....." and i replied "thanks"
i dont know why i said that, i felt so embarrassed
i say alot of stupid stuff
well i woz gonna say to my friend when he asked where i was "well i wanted to give horse back riding one last try but those winged horses realy buck!" but i accidently said it to my teacher when he asked why i didnt do my homework

also once an old enemy of mine got a detention (note this guy was tougher than me and he beats me up alot) and i said "u mad bro?" and he beat me up
and me and my friends were talkin about pokemon and then my teacher asked me a question i shouted "gota catch em all................................ b#*+h and as you can geuss that didnt go well
my class:Wut!?
me Chief - Uh.
teacherArgh!
I once said that my nostril was a mine and there were emerald colored nuggets in it.
Stupidest thing:
my friend was complaining about a guy who can find something wrong with EVERYTHING. He motioned to the girl next to me and said, "he could even find something wrong with your jacket!"

My response: "Well thats not so hard!" I meant finding something wrong with everything... not her jacket Tired
I woke up in a dream puching my pillow really hard.
On a bus for a field trip for school, scout25 asked me if i would rather drink windshield wiper fluid or eat dirt, temporarily forgetting the harmful properties of windshield wiper fluid, i thought about it for a second and asked, completely seriously, "Would the dirt be clean?" Scout25 started laughing and it took me a few seconds to realize what a stupid question that was.
I said I wanted to give birth to a canolli...
the stupidest thing i have done but it was cool i was like a character from a anime was when i was in grade 11 i was standing in the road and there was a car kind of far away waited for it to come car was coming up fast and then i dodged it my twisting my body out of the way people said i was stupid but in there head they must be like how did that guy dodge that car it was going fast man he must have some amazing fast reflexes
(Dec. 17, 2012  5:33 PM)jamie Wrote: the stupidest thing i have done but it was cool i was like a character from a anime was when i was in grade 11 i was standing in the road and there was a car kind of far away waited for it to come car was coming up fast and then i dodged it my twisting my body out of the way people said i was stupid but in there head they must be like how did that guy dodge that car it was going fast man he must have some amazing fast reflexes
and the stupidest thing i said was to my mom she asked me if i slept on the weekend and i said no i did not sleep i was up since friday and it was sunday and my mom said i was stupid for staying up for so long
Saying I am not awesome was the stupidest thing I ever said. Jokes aside once my brother and I were teasing each other. He said some insult and I foolishly said, "Yeah I know I am." It happened as I wasn't paying attention.
I was playing grand theft auto and I got hit by a car and I said I flu flyer
Stupidly, because I was still in my Chinese school mode on Monday, the teacher asked "Could you help me pass these out?" and I said, "Yes, sir."

Complete embarrassment in front of the 7x class.

Tired
I dont see whats so stupid about being polite.
Everything in the first 12 years of my life. Simple enough Grin