What's the stupidest thing you ever said?

Back when I was also new to Beybaldes My friend asked me which one to get and I said not storm pegasus because he sucks and I faced a storm pegasus and...I lost....
&
I was walking down the sidewalk to my friends house and I saw a girl tanning outside her house and I was like " Hey can I have a Milkshake?" and then she said "Sorry but these shakes are off limits." She was a HOT blondy about 16 years old. I just kept walking and didn't look back.
I've said so many embarrassing things that I'd rather not repeat.

That should tell you something.
^This. I say hundreds of stupid things everyday. Usually because I can't get the words out of my mouth as fast as I think them, so I end up screwing up words. Like today I skipped the R's in Ice Cream Truck and ended up sounding like a toddler. :\
I talk really fast, so I can relate to Kinetic (I liked Vintage better Unhappy)

Once, on a school field trip I forgot my sun tan lotion (NERD). So I found someone who did and accidentally said "Can I ha-uh, squirt on your sun tan?"...*Slapped across the face*
When I was in daycare, I asked this girl I had the hots for to marry me. Looking back now, pretty much one of the STUPIDEST things I've EVER said in MY LIFE. Yes I like to use cap locks xp.
When I was at my cousin's house, we were playing super smash bros brawl and their cousins came over. Out of nowhere, lies just kept slipping through my mouth for no reason whatsoever. I would be lucky if they didn't call me a liar. Their cousins said that in tournaments, there isn't any smash balls, so I all of a sudden cut them off and said "I know that because I've been in one before!" and they were all like "Oh really Cookies? you've been in one? how was it?" and the other was like "No you didn't you liar! trying to lie eh?". That's where my streak of lies slipping out happened. Good thing it only lasted for like a couple of hours.

One time i was beyblading a friend and i was remembering
Charlie the drunk guinie pig video
and i said the song, and my friend roffffflled!!!
The stupidest thing I've ever said was to Deikailo (who is awesome) and we were in her car and I start the "What you gonna do, what you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, sittin' in your trunk" and she was driving and we laughed.
I remember at my grade 6 graduation, for the yearbook, we were suppose to tell the readers about ourselves by answering a few questions, one of them were "What is your pet peeve" I answered by saying one of my classmates.
OMG i just remembered something.
I took a beyblade with me to a friends house, and we played beyblade
and i said my beyblade has a bigger track than your does and my friend had a ch120 while i had a 130... and he said YO LITTLE TOP GOT PWND!!!
This is from some of the WBBA promoters : instead of 3,2,1 go shoot, they said : 3,2,1 gooo Shoo-it! Or 3,2,1, Goooo Sh*t! . Worse thing I said was.. when I had a bad relationship with someone I liked and I said "I hope your unhappy to see me" but one year later , I found I out she heard"I hope your happy to see me" . At least we're fine being just classmates now.
Well, the principal at my school's last name is pronounced "L-OO-th W-AYe" So there was this grade 10 guy who was mean to every grade 9 student, and I didn't like his attitude so I said "I'm going to tell (Principal)!" and it translated into "Lose weight!"

I blocked my principal's name for security purposes.
One time this girl was making fun of the name of my clan at a camp that I went to, and I said "At least my clan name backwards isn't 'flow'".
in my Careers class me and my friend were talking and i don't know how we got onto the subject of this but i started randomly going woop, woop, woop, woop in the middle of class and everyone stared at me like i was crazy lol
meh dat aint as bad as what i said when i was a 2 year old i use to say "i love u doorknob"
O gawd.

I said "Fire cuck" instead of "Fire truck" when I was younger LOLZ XD
(Oct. 11, 2011  11:14 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote: O gawd.

I said "Fire cuck" instead of "Fire truck" when I was younger LOLZ XD

very funny but i also when i was that little i would only respond to billy and i taled about myself in the 3 person (like "Billy picks up the chicken mc nuggets and puts one in his mogjunjg."at that point i had stuffed the nugget in my mouth)
one time i said "am i in trouble" and everyone laughed at me
Some borderline disobedient girl was constantly asking if an animation assignment will "continue to get harder", and, out of some puny spite I sung (In a Ray Charles accent) "IT GETS HAR-DER~~~~~" and everyone cracked up.
I said "Dying from lack of Need For Speed World" as a homework excuse once and my teacher laughed at me.
The stupidest thing that I have ever said was at a soccer game recently. The band was playing on and off at random intervals "Crazy Train", one after another. So, one of the other trumpet players said, "Anyone plays Crazy Train again, and I will take the music and shove it up [Odin]'s carp." My response to that? "Try." Dead silence. Until the same trumpet player said, "Awkward," and we continued on like nothing had happened. I don't know what came over me to say, "try".
During a test at school, I said "nothing can stop the smooze" a little louder than I thought I did.
(Oct. 13, 2011  12:29 AM)SamanthaD. Wrote: I said "Dying from lack of Need For Speed World" as a homework excuse once and my teacher laughed at me.

No it isnt. It your post in here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-D-Disc...pid=811782
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:57 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: What is the most stupid thing you ever said and it can be anything a bad joke. a slip of a lung anything just post, I can't think of my own one I have between 1 and 1000Dj - Uh.
Why did the chicken cross the road.

Well... Let me put it this way in conversation
Me: (looking at hard math question) uhh... Chocked_2
MUM! MUM! How do you do this?
Teacher: who are you talking to?
Me: uh, you?
Teacher: Pinching_eyes you said mum out loud
Entire class was laughing Cute