What's odd about you?

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:26 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote: I forgot its like when like when I wake up I already know what is gonna happen that day... (24/7 de ja vu)

Same! I also have weird dreams e.g my head was detaches and the duck song was playing whilst they guy in the lemonade stand was running around randomly. I am a nerd, but I like soccer the same as beyblades
its my first time at this place since i was 13... and i just purely cringed and edgy like damn... who let me on the internet i want to throw up.... basically, my whole existence is odd
I always equate everything to Shrek.
I'm 13, I'm 6ft 3in, and my voice has changed completely.
(Jul. 05, 2019  3:14 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm 13, I'm 6ft 3in, and my voice has changed completely.

That’s what puberty does to ya....
(Jul. 05, 2019  7:42 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  3:14 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm 13, I'm 6ft 3in, and my voice has changed completely.

That’s what puberty does to ya....

Too young for it to be almost done though. I just got called the father of my 7 month old baby brother. Unhappy
(Jul. 05, 2019  3:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  7:42 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: That’s what puberty does to ya....

Too young for it to be almost done though. I just got called the father of my 7 month old baby brother. Unhappy

By who?
(Jul. 05, 2019  3:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  3:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Too young for it to be almost done though. I just got called the father of my 7 month old baby brother. Unhappy

By who?

Random people in Walmart.