World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's odd about you? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What's odd about you? (/Thread-What-s-odd-about-you)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

What's odd about you? - Evilfaic - Oct. 19, 2011

Sorry if a topic like this exists already. I tried searching for one, and there was nothing.

RE: What's odd about you? - Mickey - Oct. 19, 2011

Well, I don't think it would be a good idea telling people about the things that are wrong with us, because we're all unique!

RE: What's odd about you? - Viral - Oct. 19, 2011

@DFB3636 ive had deja vu since i was 6 and sometimes its a bit freaky when things happen again

RE: What's odd about you? - Raigeko13 - Oct. 20, 2011

I play football and I'm a total nerd o:
screw you society

RE: What's odd about you? - Hov - Oct. 20, 2011

Im an 'middle-class' kick boxer and I play beyblades Grin Not to mention I'm a otaku also Joyful_3

RE: What's odd about you? - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 20, 2011

Just read this. All of this, and try to understand how bored I can get:

Hint: It still goes.

RE: What's odd about you? - CyberBlader27 - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  12:03 AM)® Wrote: Im an 'middle-class' kick boxer and I play beyblades Grin Not to mention I'm a otaku also Joyful_3
The english definition or japanese? The meanings of otaku are very different.

RE: What's odd about you? - Pony - Oct. 20, 2011

My personality is odd. I am a nerd, but I really like to play football and am quite good at it. I love the Beatles, and the best thing to do for me is what some kids consider dumb: BEYBLADE!!!!

RE: What's odd about you? - Viral - Oct. 20, 2011

Well im also a sporty kind of dude but i hv asmtha at the same time so i take a break and take a puff from my puffer so i can breath again, im a total nerd that gets 60 percent and below if i dont study, i also have deja vu and NOW i study alot because every test i get and its above 70 i get a bey, and i have heaps of tests a term

RE: What's odd about you? - Evilfaic - Oct. 20, 2011

Here's another one: I'm 12, and I already love techno music XD

And actually @mailz0rr, I never study, and I get all A's

RE: What's odd about you? - Futomos - Oct. 20, 2011

Hah, I am 11, and I know 52 digits in the number "pi". Like DFB3636, I never study for anything, and I get all good grades.

RE: What's odd about you? - galaxylynx - Oct. 20, 2011

im 13, I hate losing so much in every sport and game i play that i get headaches sometimes,i also get grades most of the times on quizs without studying except just one class
and i have a quick question how do you make those pictures with your names in them and stuff?

RE: What's odd about you? - MetalZoroark21 - Oct. 20, 2011

Well, Usually when I study for a Quiz/Test (IF its science) I study about 45 minutes in school(Study Hall),then right when I leave study hall I forget all I studied..Usually I do very bad or very good on the test or quiz...And I dont have short term membory.

lol thats kinda funny, almost the same happens to me but when i am picking awnsers all of a sudden i know them then when i have to show my neighbor how to do it when correcting them i dont know how to do it!

RE: What's odd about you? - Evilfaic - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  1:32 AM)Futomos Wrote: Hah, I am 11, and I know 52 digits in the number "pi". Like DFB3636, I never study for anything, and I get all good grades.

When my friend was 11, he memorized 74 didgets of pi. I'll bet now he forgets about 60 of them.

RE: What's odd about you? - NoodooSoup - Oct. 20, 2011

This thread has become an "i don't study but i get a's!!!!!!" thread. Amazing.

It's not odd at all. Many people can.

RE: What's odd about you? - ElementalDude97 - Oct. 20, 2011

When i studh for a test or quiz i forget everything and fail the test or quiz but when i dont study at all,all comes back all of a sudden!!!

(Oct. 20, 2011  2:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: This thread has become an "i don't study but i get a's!!!!!!" thread. Amazing.

It's not odd at all. Many people can.
lol lets stay on topic ok guys

RE: What's odd about you? - RayUniStriker - Oct. 20, 2011

This is a cool forum well I can bend my fingers all the way back to touch my hand (without using my other hand)

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:11 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: This is a cool forum well I can bend my fingers all the way back to touch my hand (without using my other hand)
Now thats odd are sure nothings wrong with it i cant even get them halfway back!i also have deja vu 24/7

RE: What's odd about you? - RayUniStriker - Oct. 20, 2011

I forgot its like when like when I wake up I already know what is gonna happen that day... (24/7 de ja vu)

RE: What's odd about you? - Kujikato - Oct. 20, 2011

I play the violin, and i am short tempered, betcha you never thought i would be able to play an instrument such as the violin! + piano, harmonica, recorder. Grin

RE: What's odd about you? - Shido-kun - Aug. 10, 2014

I'm a pervert,also I always say stuff like: I'm gonna kill you.

RE: What's odd about you? - Dual - Aug. 10, 2014

What's odd about me? Oh, don't open that door.

I never swear, I'm socially awkward, I can turn my hands 360 degrees, I like sports not popular in my country, I hate frosting, I don't like society, I hate modern music, I play jaw harp, there's too much, that's just a slice of the pie.

RE: What's odd about you? - Houka Inumuta - Sep. 18, 2014

I have five eyes.
2 for the default sense of sight, 2 more for the lens of my glasses and 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."