What's odd about you?

(Apr. 09, 2019  11:44 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m an atheist

Haha, no. Well, I am one, but I’m probably more peculiar because I genuinely don’t care about what others think of me, unless they’re important to me, like my parents.

Lol. Does that mean we're rivals now XD

I'm a Christian
(Apr. 10, 2019  12:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  11:44 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m an atheist

Haha, no. Well, I am one, but I’m probably more peculiar because I genuinely don’t care about what others think of me, unless they’re important to me, like my parents.

Lol. Does that mean we're rivals now XD

I'm a Christian

Being an atheist doesnt mean theyre your enemy. As long as they dont disrespect you is fine. Besides, isnt "hating someone" (also in the form of despising your enemy) almost a sin to some extent. If it isnt, then not respecting anyone else is considered a sin. I have a Christian friend, and its a sin if you cant respect anyone else for who they are lol

Anyway, on topic: Im not sure if Im odd to an extent. Im a popular school kid who gets along with certain cool people. But I prefer hanging out with less popular or unpopular people because theyre nicer
XSabxManiacX
(Apr. 10, 2019  12:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Lol. Does that mean we're rivals now XD

I'm a Christian

Being an atheist doesnt mean theyre your enemy. As long as they dont disrespect you is fine. Besides, isnt "hating someone" (also in the form of despising your enemy) almost a sin to some extent. If it isnt, then not respecting anyone else is considered a sin. I have a Christian friend, and its a sin if you cant respect anyone else for who they are lol

Anyway, on topic: Im not sure if Im odd to an extent. Im a popular school kid who gets along with certain cool people. But I prefer hanging out with less popular or unpopular people because theyre nicer

Lol. True. But if that's true then the whole world is in sin so that's basically a main reason people have Jesus
Also, I’m a normal person, but my brain works differently than most peoples
I'm a biased anime boi!
How quickly I get obsessed with my hobbies
Okay let’s see, I’m blind in my right eye, I think everything tastes good, and I get migraines. I’m a very odd person.
(Jun. 19, 2019  4:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay let’s see, I’m blind in my right eye, I think everything tastes good, and I get migraines. I’m a very odd person.

Oof. I feel sorry for you.
(Jun. 19, 2019  5:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  4:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay let’s see, I’m blind in my right eye, I think everything tastes good, and I get migraines. I’m a very odd person.

Oof. I feel sorry for you.
Thanks. When I play catch it’s a lot harder as being blind in an eye ruins your depth perception.
I know a lot of random facts but if someone asks me about a random fact i cant answer, i think im obsessed with beyblades
Ok now... here goes nuffin

#1 I’m a 21 year old black male dude... from the Cali Bay Area... that’s “kinda” into the show MLP:FIM...
To the point I make my own OC’s. (They’re a lot more “masculine”)

#2 I’m a “decent” artist, and my favorite stuff to draw is... furry stuff.. (not the bad stuff) with a side of
MLP original characters..

#3 My Favorite animal of all time, in the existence of Time, Space, and Matter is....

The skunk. They’re sooo stinkin’ Cute and “Floofy”...
I SOOO want one as a pet (still “intact”) but they’re illegal to buy out here in CA... but they’re pretty much everywhere so I might just catch one in my backyard :3

#4 I never watched an episode of “Game Of Thrones”

And that’s just a taste of my “weirdy-ness”

Does potato salad taste good to you??
That mess is nasty... XD
Hmmm, Im a 13 year old kid, I'm obsessed with reading, beyblades and playing video games. I play sports that aren't popular in my country, I cry when i'm angry and I'm a quiet kid compared to my friends. Also my best friend looks like me for some reason
I can control each and every muscle on my face( Each and every will be extreme, so let's say ones not easily controlled)
I can move single ear pinna at a time and create waves on my eye brows....
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I  can control each and every muscle on my face( Each and every will be extreme, so let's say ones not easily controlled)

YAY! We can do the same things!

(Jun. 26, 2019  12:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: [quote pid='1525776' dateline='1560958113']
Okay let’s see, I’m blind in my right eye, I think everything tastes good, and I get migraines. I’m a very odd person.

Does potato salad taste good to you??
That mess is nasty... XD
[/quote]

Actually, yes. I like potato salad.
We are part of 5% of the world's population capable of moving single ear pinna then
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I  can control each and every muscle on my face( Each and every will be extreme, so let's say ones not easily controlled)
Everyone can move their ear pinna
Right?
(Jun. 27, 2019  8:12 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
Everyone can move their ear pinna
Right?

With Practice they can move both of those. Single apparently seems genetic.
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I can control each and every muscle on my face( Each and every will be extreme, so let's say ones not easily controlled)

That’s better than being a 21 year old black,
skunk loving, Brony/Furry artist man-dude-guy-bro That lives in da hood, that never seen G.O.T, hates watermelon & cornbread, and potatoe salad,
And has an abnormal taste for fart humor...

Then again... that’s jus my opinion.
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:

That’s better than being a 21 year old black,
skunk loving, Brony/Furry artist man-dude-guy-bro That lives in da hood, that never seen G.O.T, hates watermelon & cornbread, and potatoe salad,
And has an abnormal taste for fart humor...

Then again...  that’s jus my opinion.
I’m kinda the same so… (except for the hating food, and age stuff)
I'm truly odd. No clue why though. Need to think about it some more.
What’s weird about me is that I can a bunch of  muscles in my face  and that  One of my ears  is slightly Bigger than the other one and I have one connected earlobe and a non-connected earlobe
I love Beyblade and I'm 21. That's messed up, dude.
(Jul. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)Morc Wrote: I love Beyblade and I'm 21. That's messed up, dude.

Ya know that there’s way older ppl in this hobby right?
(By older, i mean “in their 30’s” older)
I don’t think it’s “messed up” that someone of our age enjoys Beyblade, as there are a lot of other things that an adult can be doing that is truly “messed up” dude...

now the other odd things that I’m into.... ehh maybe?
XD
(Jul. 03, 2019  6:44 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Ya know that there’s way older ppl in this hobby right?
(By older, i mean “in their 30’s” older)
I don’t think it’s “messed up” that someone of our age enjoys Beyblade, as there are a lot of other things that an adult can be doing that is truly “messed up” dude...
Yeah, I'm aware of it and it's perfectly fine to enjoy Beyblade at any age. I was being sarcastic, but it can be hard to tell through text I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯