What's odd about you?

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:54 AM)Houka Inumuta Wrote: I have five eyes.
2 for the default sense of sight, 2 more for the lens of my glasses and 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."

If I'm not mistaken the "third eye" is the eye that can see ghosts and spirits right?
Yes, that's right. Ghosts and anything paranormal are actually the least of my fears because of it. (I have bizarre phobias instead)
(Aug. 10, 2014  4:18 PM)Dual Wrote: I can turn my hands 360 degrees

Nope

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:54 AM)Houka Inumuta Wrote: 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."

LOL
The top of my chest sticks out. It gives me breathing difficulties but I manage it.

Oh, and I don't have a British accent LOL.
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:29 AM)Captain Wrote:

Nope

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:54 AM)Houka Inumuta Wrote: 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."

LOL
What? Ok, maybe 350 or 340, but "yah."
Oh yeah, this one:

I tend to hit stuff really hard like walls and just anything around me when I'm f***ing pissed like I am now!
I can go from eating one meal a day to eating four a day, i sleep with the window open year round, and i cant eat complex foods, only the ingredients
(Sep. 19, 2014  2:43 PM)Crescent Wrote: Oh yeah, this one:

I tend to hit stuff really hard like walls and just anything around me when I'm f***ing pissed like I am now!

Lol,I do that too pretty often.
I know how to speak the language of the robots. (Binary)
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:59 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:29 AM)Captain Wrote:

Nope

LOL
What? Ok, maybe 350 or 340, but "yah."

No, if you could do that, you'd be a miracle of medical science.
Post a video.
Ok, I'll upload it to YouTube as soon as I can.

It should be noted I can only do this when my hand is on a table, not independently. Maybe that makes it "possible"?
I'm a very socially awkward person, if I talk to anyone who wants to know my personal info, my mood morphs from happy to mad instantly. (And I wonder why I'm still single, I'm a repelling magnet.) Also, my doctor claims that I have -AB blood, meaning the rarest of them all. That's unconfirmed though, I'm gonna test that theory soon. I also am the kind of person who wishes this was 2004 instead of 2014. I also prefer VHS tapes over CDs. There you have it, I'm a ragingly socially awkward guy whose single and has the rarest blood in the world that prefers a dead format (VHS) over the outgoing CDs. What a contradiction, I'm using an ipod to send this as we speak.
*DVD's.

And actually, many people are (or believe they are) socially awkward, and single as well. The AB blood sounds cool, though hopefully you won't need a blood transplant (or whatever it's called). Unless your parent(s) have AB blood.
I have whatever kind of blood, that when you put into someone even if its different blood types they will still work. Kinda cool TBH.
I enjoy being alone,I don't like the people in my school,and I like long hair.
What´s odd about me... probably my 129 pairs of shoes. XD
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:28 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: What´s odd about me... probably my 129 pairs of shoes. XD

Damn really ? Chocked_2
What is the use of that much shoes ?
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:28 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: What´s odd about me... probably my 129 pairs of shoes. XD

*Looks twice for the sexism police* That's not odd for a woman. =P

I eat 5000+ calories a day, do no exercise and gain no weight.... Life is good.
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Damn really ? Chocked_2

Yeah, really. XD Almost everytime I go shopping I see another pair that looks absolutely awesome to me and I buy it. Of course, I have two or three pairs that I´m wearing every day while running over the university´s campus and the others stay in the shoe cabinet most of the time. Nevertheless, I´d say the use of it is that I have a suitable pair of shoes for really EVERY occation and fitting to really EVERY outfit.Joyful_2

Sure, that´s far away from being neccesary...

(Oct. 16, 2014  3:30 PM)Camarilla Wrote: *Looks twice for the sexism police* That's not odd for a woman. =P

I eat 5000+ calories a day, do no exercise and gain no weight.... Life is good.

It´s not? Well, I don´t know any other woman in person, who has that many shoes, but if you do, I feel very relieved. Tongue_out_wink

5000+ calories? NO gain of weight??? I envy you, sir... Pinching_eyes
(Oct. 16, 2014  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: It´s not? Well, I don´t know any other woman in person, who has that many shoes, but if you do, I feel very relieved. Tongue_out_wink

5000+ calories? NO gain of weight??? I envy you, sir... Pinching_eyes
I'm sure they were all worth every penny =P
Yes, I found an all natural weight loss treatment that I can't talk about because UK government >_>
(Oct. 16, 2014  5:19 PM)Camarilla Wrote: Yes, I found an all natural weight loss treatment that I can't talk about because UK government >_>

Top lel
(Oct. 16, 2014  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Damn really ? Chocked_2

Yeah, really. XD Almost everytime I go shopping I see another pair that looks absolutely awesome to me and I buy it. Of course, I have two or three pairs that I´m wearing every day while running over the university´s campus and the others stay in the shoe cabinet most of the time. Nevertheless, I´d say the use of it is that I have a suitable pair of shoes for really EVERY occation and fitting to really EVERY outfit.Joyful_2

Imagine, convert all the money spent in shoes into beyblades Tongue_out
I can stay up for 2 days straight lal.
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Damn really ? Chocked_2

Imagine, convert all the money spent in shoes into beyblades Tongue_out

Good point. Definitely gonna think about it. Cute

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:41 PM)Crescent Wrote: I can stay up for 2 days straight lal.

You´re quite young, aren´t you? Joyful_2