What's odd about you?

(Feb. 28, 2021  9:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I litteraly only play beyblades at tournaments. I think playing beyblades at home is boring

I play with my friends once-three times a week for about 2 hours
(Feb. 28, 2021  12:39 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:42 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I'm a pervert,also I always say stuff like: I'm gonna kill you.

O_O wut

Bruh. You realize I posted that nearly 7 years ago, right?Lmao.

Thanks for the nostalgia tho.
I still play halo even though it’s technically “dead”
If can copy an accent if I like after just hearing it, then I somehow apply it to my daily life. I was playing COD: MW1's 'All Ghillied Up' mission, so basically Cpt. Macmillan is Scottish right? So I was like listening to his voice acting then, later on, I had somehow learned how to have a Scottish accent, and when I watched Top Gear I knew how to have a British accent for some reason, though it was light and 'Engrish' accent in animes or stuff, where I basically talk in broken English with a Japanese accent. I find this quite odd actually.
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:50 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I still play halo even though it’s technically “dead”

halo isn't dead. tbh it's really fun
I can't go cross eyed only make them go in opposite directions
call me a monster but I kinda like pineapple on pizza
(depending on the pizza of course, , I am ok with pizza with or without them
I just dont care)
I eat soup with a fork. And eat spaghetti with a spoon. And Skittles with chopsticks.
(Mar. 02, 2021  11:32 AM)Jeff-J Wrote: I eat soup with a fork. And eat spaghetti with a spoon. And Skittles with chopsticks.
[Image: holdup.jpg]
(Mar. 02, 2021  11:32 AM)Jeff-J Wrote: I eat soup with a fork. And eat spaghetti with a spoon. And Skittles with chopsticks.

This is the kinda thing besides Amogus that makes me wanna commit sudoku.
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:58 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Amogus
[Image: FYB34_W_19_003.png]

what-
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:57 AM)Longinox Wrote: If can copy an accent if I like after just hearing it, then I somehow apply it to my daily life. I was playing COD: MW1's 'All Ghillied Up' mission, so basically Cpt. Macmillan is Scottish right? So I was like listening to his voice acting then, later on, I had somehow learned how to have a Scottish accent, and when I watched Top Gear I knew how to have a British accent for some reason, though it was light and 'Engrish' accent in animes or stuff, where I basically talk in broken English with a Japanese accent. I find this quite odd actually.

I found someone else who does that, yay!
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:46 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:57 AM)Longinox Wrote: If can copy an accent if I like after just hearing it, then I somehow apply it to my daily life. I was playing COD: MW1's 'All Ghillied Up' mission, so basically Cpt. Macmillan is Scottish right? So I was like listening to his voice acting then, later on, I had somehow learned how to have a Scottish accent, and when I watched Top Gear I knew how to have a British accent for some reason, though it was light and 'Engrish' accent in animes or stuff, where I basically talk in broken English with a Japanese accent. I find this quite odd actually.

I found someone else who does that, yay!

And I found two other people who do that, double yay!
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:58 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

you mean seppuku?
also amogus
[Image: crzsbduz88p51.jpg]
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:28 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:58 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: This is the kinda thing besides Amogus that makes me wanna commit sudoku.

you mean seppuku?
also amogus
[Image: crzsbduz88p51.jpg]

Among Us Drip
[Image: fb8]
I think a sawstop would be a good torture device

Also amogus ඞ
When I start a new game and I like it a lot, i binge play and i make a lot of all nighters playing it
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:33 PM)Pixi Wrote: i laugh too much

okay i dont want to ofend you but thats really funny.
This should be enough of an answer:
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CACVL...RRNj-Gm-hM

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:33 PM)Pixi Wrote: i laugh too much

Also this is true for me lol lol
This describes my life in whole: https://www.google.com/search?q=weeb&rlz...2RsZ7sSjRM
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: This describes my life in whole: https://www.google.com/search?q=weeb&rlz...2RsZ7sSjRM

i was almost one. then i wanted to learn korean. so im not one. although i do love sushi and ramen.