What's odd about you?

(Nov. 19, 2020  12:11 AM)danjain0527 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Another odd think is I like to break alot of things.

same here.

lol

(Nov. 19, 2020  12:12 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I broke Minoboros outta brute strenght. Unhappy

geez you about to make Harry get mad on you
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:12 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I broke Minoboros outta brute strenght. Unhappy

same here but with ten other beyblades
I have a weird obsession with ferrets, minks, and weasels.
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:42 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I'm a pervert,also I always say stuff like: I'm gonna kill you.

O_O wut
i fart where ever whenever and talk about diarhea even when people are eating
(Feb. 27, 2021  11:38 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: I have a weird obsession with ferrets, minks, and weasels.

Well that’s just kinda cute

I simp for anthromorphic cars
I...
Drop instruments.
Literally drop trumpets violins snare drums, thankfully I didn't need to pay
(Feb. 28, 2021  2:00 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  11:38 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: I have a weird obsession with ferrets, minks, and weasels.

Well that’s just kinda cute

I simp for anthromorphic cars

haha imagine simping over cars /j
(Oct. 19, 2011  11:58 PM)Viral Wrote: @DFB3636 ive had deja vu since i was 6 and sometimes its a bit freaky when things happen again

SAME
(Feb. 28, 2021  2:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I...
Drop instruments.

My band director wouldn’t be that angry if I dropped my trumpet since the guy that owned it before me screwed it up already XD

back when I was in orchestra, I dropped my violin and it cracked. but again, the director wasn’t too angry since it was a really old one.

why do I always get the bad instruments ;-;
What's odd about me that most ppl don't have: Book addiction. I am addicted to books, and 3/4 of this day, all i did was read books. I have these times in my 3-4 months when I read books I haven't read in a long time. today was one of those days.
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:19 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  2:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I...
Drop instruments.

My band director wouldn’t be that angry if I dropped my trumpet since the guy that owned it before me screwed it up already XD

back when I was in orchestra, I dropped my violin and it cracked. but again, the director wasn’t too angry since it was a really old one.

why do I always get the bad instruments ;-;

Did I just read that right?
The older a violin the better ;-;
Also I dropped the trumpet and the valves couldn't go back in.
i talked to my balance type to act like different types of beys in 4th grade ;-;
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:20 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What's odd about me that most ppl don't have: Book addiction. I am addicted to books, and 3/4 of this day, all i did was read books. I have these times in my 3-4 months when I read books I haven't read in a long time. today was one of those days.

i love books too. its not weird
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:34 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:20 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What's odd about me that most ppl don't have: Book addiction. I am addicted to books, and 3/4 of this day, all i did was read books. I have these times in my 3-4 months when I read books I haven't read in a long time. today was one of those days.

i love books too. its not weird

You don't spend 9 hours straight reading books. I mean I do eat in the middle, but other than that, I usually just read books in weekends
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:34 AM)eggblader Wrote: i love books too. its not weird

You don't spend 9 hours straight reading books. I mean I do eat in the middle, but other than that, I usually just read books in weekends
Dont worry I read a lot too since my school has a library. I read Harry Potter books one after the other lol. I love books, so I could read all day.
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You don't spend 9 hours straight reading books. I mean I do eat in the middle, but other than that, I usually just read books in weekends
Dont worry I read a lot too since my school has a library. I read Harry Potter books one after the other lol. I love books, so I could read all day.

I've actually read the harry potter series 10 times officially now. Try the Percy Jackson and Olympians Series
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dont worry I read a lot too since my school has a library. I read Harry Potter books one after the other lol. I love books, so I could read all day.

I've actually read the harry potter series 10 times officially now. Try the Percy Jackson and Olympians Series

Mhm, I like reading books like the hunger games, Alex rider.
What's odd about me? Probably not a lot.
I lose focus VERY easily when I stay on something for too long, I always have doubts when something's too simple (like, say, a math problem), and I tend to complicate things for myself.
I think most of the following just classifies as overthinking.
(Feb. 28, 2021  8:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: What's odd about me? Probably not a lot.
I lose focus VERY easily when I stay on something for too long, I always have doubts when something's too simple (like, say, a math problem), and I tend to complicate things for myself.
I think most of the following just classifies as overthinking.

I do tend to like doing debates, and there's a history debate club in my school, and I kinda like doing it tbh
I litteraly only play beyblades at tournaments. I think playing beyblades at home is boring