What's odd about you?

(Dec. 22, 2021  10:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm about to end all of your careers:

I wear socks and sandals together, I wear underwear under boxer shorts and I wear hoodies during summer.

*Entire universe proceeds to collapse in on itself*

Oh cool, you also wear hoodies during summer. *digital high5*
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:02 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm about to end all of your careers:

I wear socks and sandals together, I wear underwear under boxer shorts and I wear hoodies during summer.

*Digital high fives both of you*

(Dec. 22, 2021  11:26 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:02 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Oh cool, you also wear hoodies during summer. *digital high5*
*Digital high fives both of you*

*Digital high-fives the three of us*

Yes, I am that legendary, I can defy the laws of the space-time continuum and high-five myself and two other people simultaneously. But I can't undo a high-five. NO-ONE can undo a high-five...
[Image: deltarune-lancer.gif]
I play fortnite

Oh and toads my main in mariokart
Don't ask, He's the lightest besides peach Lol
Also My music play list is a combination of the Sonic Rush, Sonic Generations, Need for Speed Underground, Forza Motorsport 2, Asphalt Urban GT 2 Sountracks and more
Yeah they don't go togethers but they are nostalgiac

Oh and Dirty Diana...........
I’m a 35 year old man who is still into BEYBLADE
If I study too long, then I get the feeling that I'd forget everything. So, I usually study for a short amount of time. I'm into "childish stuff" like Pokemon and other people my age think it's weird. Honestly, I think they're the ones who don't get it, who would rather talk during lunch time than play tag or explore the playground. Also, people think I teleport to places when I'm actually sort-of loud. I don't know if they have hearing problems or I'm quieter than I think.
For my birthday party, I don't like wearing trendy cyberpunk cosplay. I was forced to wear this dress by my friends.
I create false personas on the internet. This is the one website where i'm telling the truth, well, for the most part...
When we have essays in school if we can choose a different topic I write a essay for each topic and when we can choose a topic I write multiple different essays even though I intend to use my first one. I don't know why I do it out of all the things it just keeps me from my normal boredom I guess. Though its also funny when people come to me for one of the extra essays to use and when two people print out the same one to write its priceless to see their reaction of them having the same one.
Well I have a Sonic mentality , hipster syndrome, and mains Kirby in SSBU.
(Jan. 05, 2022  3:42 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Well I have a Sonic mentality , hipster syndrome, and mains Kirby in SSBU.

This defines odd

It seems as though your pfp fits you
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well... I skipped like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 grades lol(not that much maybe 3-4)

So I’m actually gonna recorrect this, Im seven grades ahead.If you don’t believe me the proof is somewhere in that thread talking about what we all look like, but ig I’ll put it here too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhd7t80X6o8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tEVEUUBFhmc

That’s my big secret. Otherwise I’m boring af
I always force myself to pen down drafts or the wiki section and get frustrated when no one reads them.
(Jan. 19, 2022  5:31 AM)Orbit Wrote:

It seems as though your pfp fits you

Believe it or not, but you're not the first to say that. Thanks.

Same here! *another digital high-five*

I often zone out a lot, I don't know if that's a weird thing though.
(Jan. 21, 2022  7:47 AM)xros Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:02 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Oh cool, you also wear hoodies during summer. *digital high5*

Same here! *another digital high-five*

I often zone out a lot, I don't know if that's a weird thing though.

I zone out a lot, sometimes not even hearing my surrondings. Almost feels like I'm in a movie scene lo
(Jan. 21, 2022  4:39 PM)maksbeb Wrote: I just try to save money on everything I can, especially on utility bills

That’s not odd, that’s just called being smart and responsible with money.
When I reach a really cringe part of a book I close the book and yell lol
Everybody likes me and I move every 3 years
Every time I'm good at something I really just don't do it. (Beyblade and things I really love are an Exception) for example, I just found out that I'm pretty good at Basketball and so my Guardians said I should try Basketball but I just decided to go with something I'm more Familier with. Like Soccer
(Dec. 19, 2021  9:43 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:42 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I'm a pervert,also I always say stuff like: I'm gonna kill you.

That's... honestly very concerning, you should see a therapist for something like that ;-;
No need to worry. That post was from my chuuni 12 year old self from nearly a decade ago.

I now instead say the opposite.
(Jan. 01, 2022  3:46 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I create false personas on the internet. This is the one website where i'm telling the truth, well, for the most part...

same, this is the one website that I tell the truth on, also I can click my mouse like a god, I can also adapt to someone's fighting style in minecraft very fast

I can dream the future, how it works is I dream about something and when it ends up happening like a month or 2 I get deja vu, yes dreaming of the future is a real thing and it is called "Precognition"

it only happens to around 15-30% of ppl, so I guess I got lucky somewhat, Ik ppl are gonna call me a liar but I tell you its true

I can also hack and dox people, no I won't do it to yall cause yall are too cool
(Feb. 15, 2022  3:12 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2022  3:46 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I create false personas on the internet. This is the one website where i'm telling the truth, well, for the most part...

same, this is the one website that I tell the truth on, also I can click my mouse like a god, I can also adapt to someone's fighting style in minecraft very fast

I can dream the future, how it works is I dream about something and when it ends up happening like a month or 2 I get deja vu, yes dreaming of the future is a real thing and it is called "Precognition"

it only happens to around 15-30% of ppl, so I guess I got lucky somewhat, Ik ppl are gonna call me a liar but I tell you its true

I can also hack and dox people, no I won't do it to yall cause yall are too cool

the whole precog thing has happened to me, it's just really really weird deja-vu. It's usually accompanied with a bit of dizziness, but I'm pretty sure it's similar to the mandela effect, but not the whole universe shifting thing, but your brain tricking you into thinking you thought something that you never thought. It's a weird feeling but I find it hilarious