What's odd about you?

I'm obsessed with Beyblade Burst.
Over the past few years, I have developed multiple personalities (about 5).
(Mar. 11, 2021  2:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Over the past few years, I have developed multiple personalities (about 5).

YOU HAVE FIVE STANDS?!?!?!?!

I'm extremely lazy, and extremely prideful.
I like the little fishys
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  2:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Over the past few years, I have developed multiple personalities (about 5).

YOU HAVE FIVE STANDS?!?!?!?!

I'm extremely lazy, and extremely prideful.

*Menacing*
As of today, I now have no right big toenail. It was removed in an operation yesterday.
you see that?
down there
that guy
i play smash obsessively and i main pac man
I was going to post in this thread, but I gotta go because my teeth are itching
I...am...obssesed w-with GODZILLA
I have this weird thing when I do a #1 or a #2 in the bathroom, I do a very involuntary shake as I use the bathroom.. not sure if this is everyone or just me
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:51 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: As of today, I now have no right big toenail. It was removed in an operation yesterday.

Defiently isn't common.... very weird, but what's the thread for??
NOTHING NOTHING
neither of my pinky toes have nails
I learn Old English
I have the tendency to say my thoughts out loud
(Dec. 12, 2021  11:04 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I have the tendency to say my thoughts out loud

We’ve noticed, but thanks for sharing.
There are too many things weird about me to state all in one post so I'll just tell you one. Whenever I watch Youtube I'm always obsessed with watching the Videos in the Highest Possible Quality. I honestly don't know why I do this and even when I try not to do this I just can't stand it and don't watch the video at all. I'm very weird
I can make weird faces and sounds and I can wiggle my ears
(Dec. 18, 2021  10:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: There are too many things weird about me to state all in one post so I'll just tell you one. Whenever I watch Youtube I'm always obsessed with watching the Videos in the Highest Possible Quality. I honestly don't know why I do this and even when I try not to do this I just can't stand it and don't watch the video at all. I'm very weird

I'm quite the opposite, I only really care about quality if it is below 360p or if I'm trying to get a really small detail (like hidden text), other than that I can't see a big difference between qualities. As long as it is bigger than 480p, it is all the same for me.
Here's another odd thing about me, I do weird things I've earned the nickname: Ayo that's sus.
I have autism(okay this isn’t a joke about autism)
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:42 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I'm a pervert,also I always say stuff like: I'm gonna kill you.

That's... honestly very concerning, you should see a therapist for something like that ;-;
(Dec. 19, 2021  12:43 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I have autism(okay this isn’t a joke about autism)

Same. Also I use Kirby in SSBU even though better options exist.
I'm about to end all of your careers:

I wear socks and sandals together, I wear underwear under boxer shorts and I wear hoodies during summer.

*Entire universe proceeds to collapse in on itself*