What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
the bey bezerkers
Sooner or later, I'll make a team. Just because it's fun. For now, I'm a loner.
The Soulless Children. Grin The name may sound off-putting, but the people on the team are really cool. Our leader is Ultimatefry.
team inferno judgements
(Jul. 10, 2011  8:49 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote: team inferno judgements

Grr, you left us. Argh! Have fun with your soul.

Just kidding, it was your decision.
Team Triple Threat

Three team members
Three years old was my age when I first created this team.
Three letter initials: TTT

I am now 4 years old Unhappy

Members:
BeyJun
ControL_
BladeStorm
Bolt Blast Boys i was the leader with my partner burn unicorn undefeated 70 and 0
my team was the bolt blast boys we won every tournament thanks to me and my burn unicorno our local rival teams where the firestrike boys the leap bladers and the cyber boys
Team black horus
Serpent Strikes Saggitarrio, though this is like day 2
(Jul. 10, 2011  9:34 PM)BeyJun Wrote: Team Triple Threat

Three team members

Members:
BeyJun
ControL_
BladeStorm
I don't believe your 3 because you know words that 3 year olds wouldn't know and you won alot of battles.
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:39 AM)Smart Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  9:34 PM)BeyJun Wrote: Team Triple Threat

Three team members

Members:
BeyJun
ControL_
BladeStorm
I don't believe your 3 because you know words that 3 year olds wouldn't know and you won alot of battles.
The blader himself is four years old. He has actually won that many battles, he is insanely skilled at beyblading.

As for the wording, I have no idea how he does it...
My Beyblade Team name is Team Desert Lightning.
(Jul. 11, 2011  12:24 PM)@THEKING97 Wrote: THE BEST TEAM IS TEAM 4DESTROY
No it's Team Bezerkers!!!!
iBlade
If I had a team, it would be the Waffle Lovers XD as much as a joke that is, I am still being serious, If I owned one, it would be called The Waffle Lovers XD
well I want to start a team or be on a team in the U.S. my team would be called the suicide bladers. but I don't care about the name I just want to be on a team
If I had a team it would be Masters of Metal lol.
My team is ChaosBlack, the canadian team in my beyblade story. It consists of me as the leader, and four of my friends, who aren't really good beybladers yet. (One of them destroyed a plastic generation bey I gave last year when he tried to launch it.) Also, they aren't WBO members... so is that okay?
We are the infernobladerz and we just won a tournament
Here is our website
www.infernobladerz.webs.com
(Jul. 11, 2011  5:14 AM)BurnUnicorno Wrote: Bolt Blast Boys i was the leader with my partner burn unicorn undefeated 70 and 0
my team was the bolt blast boys we won every tournament thanks to me and my burn unicorno our local rival teams where the firestrike boys the leap bladers and the cyber boys

Hey i have a burn Unicornio too Smile ! Mine is Burn Unicornio 100D. It is unbeatable!!!!!
Just to clarify. The infernobladerz are comprised of just me and my friend as partners. we both use the same fusion wheel, spin track, and performance tip
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:36 AM)Smart Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  12:24 PM)@THEKING97 Wrote: THE BEST TEAM IS TEAM 4DESTROY
No it's Team Bezerkers!!!!
your both wrong its The Zodiacs