What mobile phone do you have?

Nokia XPress Music 5230

Can anyone recommend me a good android phone for less than around 250 USD?
I had an iPhone 5th Generation. I just broke the screen not to long ago, I fell off my Cousin's truck while he was driving, I wanted to car-surf - Note: It didn't work out, I now have a carped up screen...

Also, @ JCx06: LG Optimus Black P970, I used to have it, and it worked great. Very sleek and stylish, fast, too!
I have a Samsung Galaxy Y.
Not too good a phone, but it does work well for me! I try my best to keep it running at good speed, and with the help of GO Launcher, I keep the layout and interface interesting. Wink
I am not too used to clicking pictures, so the low quality camera isn't too much of a disappointment.
Android OS 2.3 isn't particularly new, but its alright. As long as I have access to Play Store, have enough games to play, and most of the social tools, I don't need anything more...
A larger screen would be a boon though...
Samsung Galaxy Note! Although I seem to be the only one who has one. I've seriously never met someone else who's had it. I love it to death though. 5.3" screen? It doesn't get any better!
I use a SmartPhone Galaxy 4G with a blue colored case. I really like using it. I also love the quality on the camera. Grin
Samsung Galaxy SIII! I really only bought it so I could start hosting HMS xD
hosting hms??

DiamondStar My friend had it and it was really really slow...
My phone is called the DontHaveOne 3500i.

My favorite part about it is that the phone is so clear i cant even see it.
At the moment I'm using GalaxyTab S 10.5. But I may switch soon to LG V20. Why you ask? Becaause its kinda cheap the movement and has basically all things i need (being though to survive F2 use which most phones fails to LOL. Being feature rich and looks kinda like tank).
IPhone 6 and samsung galaxy s5. Personally I like my phones but iPhone really got a terrible glitch so will probably need to get a new phone soon since my iPhone is my calling phone.
Sony Xperia E4. Had broken screen for years lol, don't use my phone much.
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:52 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: Andriod Samsung

Stop necroposting!
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:08 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:52 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: Andriod Samsung

Stop necroposting!

not sure but im pretty sure this is evergreen.

used to have an iPhone SE, but now I have an iPhone 7
(Nov. 03, 2020  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Huawei p30 lite

Huawei gang
(Nov. 03, 2020  9:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Huawei p30 lite

Huawei gang

Oooh you have one?
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  9:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Huawei gang

Oooh you have one?

Yes, my piece of hardware is an honor 8 (hope china’s not spying on me cause that would be invasion of privacy)
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oooh you have one?

Yes, my piece of hardware is an honor 8 (hope china’s not spying on me cause that would be invasion of privacy)

Oh yeh I heard something about the china thing, don't understand it though.
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:42 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes, my piece of hardware is an honor 8 (hope china’s not spying on me cause that would be invasion of privacy)

Oh yeh I heard something about the china thing, don't understand it though.

Basically China was spying on US citizens for some reason.
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:42 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh yeh I heard something about the china thing, don't understand it though.

Basically China was spying on US citizens for some reason.

Good thing I don't live in the US, I live in the UK.
iPhone 7 it’s been a solid 1 year of it being my first phone.
I don't have a phone- won't get one till I'm 16 lol (almost 12 here)
a Samsung Galaxy S8. It's a nice phone and i've had it since December 2017 and it still works pretty damn good, i just need a new case and i'll be good.

I also have an Apple Watch but i don't know if that counts or not.