What is your favorite pokemon game?

i like sapphire and Ruby because mudkip is my fav pokemon
Err... What's a Tepig? What's a Snivy? What's up with the weird NA names for the B/W starters?
Emerald, I had 5 boxes of cloned shiny torchicks.
how the heck do you clone pokemon in that game!!! HOW!!!
Action Replay, I cloned a whole box of Darkrai's and half a box of Giratina's with it.
Mine is going to be Black and White because the graphics look awesome, more pokemon, new items, new places, and the pokemon move when they battle and im gonna get it with the 3DS.
I like soul silver because it has lugia as the weak on the game
Poke`mon Emeral on GBA. It PWNS ^^
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:20 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Action Replay, I cloned a whole box of Darkrai's and half a box of Giratina's with it.

I meant Pokemon Emerald and my Action Replay does not work and I had no idea how to add cheats on that AND the Action Replay is not for the GBA so yeah...
mine maybe emerald and black(never played it though)
Gold, silver and crystal and black and white are my favorite.

I love playing soulsilver brings back memories.

Black and white looks so good and fun!
pokemon yellow and crystal
id say............................................................................................. SS cuz i wasnt around for the originals feelz like a great remake with HUGE expansion.TWO REGIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Altho Black/White can go to all regions but i havent played it(not out in USA). Sinnoh and Hoenn SUCKED. their anly good part was the post HoF extras, but SS has 'em too.
Platinum because with my infernape,girintina and palkia,the elite four are so easy to beat.I fight them for more money.With the double amulet,they give about $12600 apiece.After the fourth one you'd have about $448000.
Pokemon black 2 because of the cool pokemon such as zoroark and zekrom.
X and y cuz the graphics are way better than the previous games
Black and white: it's the only ones I tried and I found it to be really fun.
mine are EMERALD and CRYSTAL
Platinum, Emerald and Soul Silver are my favorites. Soul Silver was one of my first pokemon games. I got it when I just turned 10 and guess which Pokémon I picked for my starter? Just take a guess.
Platinum all the way! I don't like the new games. I like the old pixalated graphics
Purely for the nostalgia value, the original blue version, closely followed by silver.
(Feb. 01, 2014  4:02 PM)Tyoka Wrote: Platinum all the way! I don't like the new games. I like the old pixalated graphics

All video games have pixels Wink.

I wouldn't consider platinum one of the old games either, haha.

My favorite overall are Emerald and Red. Gen 6 is definitely my least favorite. Emerald has the best Pokemon in my opinion, especially Swampert and Blaziken which are my favorite Pokemon.
Platinum Expansion = the bane of my existence.

Diamond all the wayy WOOOO
(Feb. 01, 2014  7:13 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  4:02 PM)Tyoka Wrote: Platinum all the way! I don't like the new games. I like the old pixalated graphics

All video games have pixels Wink.

I wouldn't consider platinum one of the old games either, haha.

My favorite overall are Emerald and Red. Gen 6 is definitely my least favorite. Emerald has the best Pokemon in my opinion, especially Swampert and Blaziken which are my favorite Pokemon.

Same here, I liked the old pixelated graphics also. So simple and less eye boggling unlike X and Y .

My top pokemon games:
Emerald
FireRed
HeartGold
Platinum
Yellow.

I never played Crystal but I'm going to look into it, people been saying Crystal was the best game ever over Emerald to this day. I believe its because of the glitches that made the game fun to play. But my top favorite game is Emerald and Platinum. I would charge my console just to play it, endless battling and trades and post stories <3
I'm amazed by the references to the older games being pixellated and dated...they were state of the art when I played them XD
Favorite Pokemon game would have to be Heart Gold. As much as I loved the originals, the remake was well done.

It was a small feature, but being able to walk with your Pokemon and occasionally turn around and interact with them, see their reactions, and have them suddenly hug you was really nice. I thought they would have kept that feature continuing on into the later games, but apparently not. It always seemed like a step back, in my opinion, but it's not that big of a deal.

I still prefer the 8-bit music from the original game, so I loved the GB Sounds key item, which allowed you to switch to those tracks.