What is your favorite pokemon game?

Gameplay wise, HG/SS, but my fave is Silver/Gold since those were the days I was playing it with mates etc, and it was pretty awesome at the time
My favorite pokemon games are

- Ruby,
- Red,
- Platinum,
- Etc..

I went nuts on Pokemon Stadium when it came out.
soul silver, leaf green, emerald (the game was epic because you can clone pokemoon without cheating)
I personally like Pokemon Yellow version (Special Pikachu Edition) the best. Just face it, the new ones are fun but they can't beat the originals. I also Like Crystal Version, and Soul Silver. And not to mention the glitch with mew in Yellow version without a hack (I caught Mew) (Btw I still play Crystal Version and Yellow Version on my old Game Boy Color sometimes.)
I loved Silver because it was the first Pokemon game that was fully in colour and it spanned two regions. Even though the plot in the Kanto region was really weak, it was fun to go back and explore parts previously enjoyed in Red/Blue/Yellow.
My favorite has to be either Soul silver or pokemon diamond. Soul silver because it has like two parts to it. And for diamond it would be because it has the new pokemon.
soulsilver is my fav because of all the gyms and the advancements in the elite for after you face them once. I also like it because of all the great battles i hav had and are going ot have.
My favoritw atm would have to be Heart Gold. I like it because my previous 2nd fav was Gold. Another reason is because of the new Pokewalker thing that is used. Excersise plus exclusive pokemon=BONUS
I prefer Ninetales because in most games, they are classified as "rare" or "rare", I love being single! They also have very good shots and are quite powerful. But it all depends on your own preferences.
Emerald, because it's awesome
Crystal! But B/W might take second from Emerald.
Fire red. I like how it is a first gen remake.
I also am pretty excited for black and white to come out in north America, but I'll probably wait cause they will release a third one later(ex:platinum, emerald). I wonder what it would be called? GRAY?
Original Silver, Gold, Crystal, Yellow, Blue and Red.

all of the remakes are great to

this should have been a poll...with multi choice
R/B/Y. I missed it when everything wasn't so bloody complicated with the IV's & EV's & whatever other nonsense they have now. Yellow because of the graphics. I'm not one to care about graphics but when compared to R/B to Y, the Pokemon sprites actually look like Pokemon. Also, Lance was so freakin' hard to fight with his level 60 something Dragonite. It was the only versions where your Pokemon didn't have to recharge after using Hyper Beam. Spam all the way! That Aerodactyl & Rock Slide...man.
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:15 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Fire red. I like how it is a first gen remake.
I also am pretty excited for black and white to come out in north America, but I'll probably wait cause they will release a third one later(ex:platinum, emerald). I wonder what it would be called? GRAY?

Sounds good in theory, but you may miss out on pokemon like Wargle, Rankusuru and other version-exclusives.
Crystal FTW! I love the Johto series ones, both kanto and Johto regions in one game! HGSS were good remakes, but they don't capture the "magic" (nerdy me) of the originals, black and white versions mmay be really exciting as well, with seasons and video chat, or so I've heard.
I like pokemon soul siver & heart gold because I like johto pokemon.
My favourite pokemon game... thats a tough one... I would have to say pokemon mystrey dungeon blue rescue team.
My favorite is Pearl because it was my 1st pokemon game
Sapphire, mainly because it was my 1st Pokemon game though Black is also very good from what I've played and will probably be my new favorite after the US release.
i would go with mystery dungeon blue rescue and platinum. blue rescue because it was my first ever pokemon game and platinum because it was my first proper pokemon game.
My favorite one.....Pokemon Crystal. I still have it for the Game Boy color XD.
Pokemon yellow and Silver because not only were those the ones where i almost had every pokemon in the pokedex without hax but also the older ones were the most competitive ones to play; due to the fact that after every battle/catching a pokemon, you'd save continuously in an emergency that your AA/AAA batteries would run out LoL. whilst now you can continuously play without worry as your DS can just recharge, etc.
Hm well Crystal was my first so it should automatically be my favorite. But in Ruby I was only missing 3 pokemon in my Dex before I filled it. In Platinum I was beast in Vs. and same as SS. Red was fun too.......I have to say SS because of how expansive it was.