What is your favorite pokemon game?

Soul Silver is my fave. No one can defeat my Lv. 100 army of madness lol
I really liked pokemon red and blue and silver and gold cant decide but my al time game ever was chrono cross.
personally, i always liked sapphire...i mean...How could you resist Kyogre!
[Image: pokemonsapphire.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
How could you resist Kyogre!
golds my fav my first pokemon game but i lost it lol
myn is pokemon rumble on wii store u can buy it for 2000 points i think. still my favourite
Hi friends I have a to say which( in your mind )is the best game in the poke man series as i think The First Ones, Red Bule Green and Yellow, I would play yellow every morning before school, good times. TGhe remakes are fun too, but I like the original because it was at the time when we all played and had the cards.
yeah,the cards are good too. speaking of cards,does anybody have a kyogre card? I'm willing to trade my Giratina LVL.60 card for one kyogre card.
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:33 AM)DarkDanzer Wrote: myn is pokemon rumble on wii store u can buy it for 2000 points i think. still my favourite

Ew.
Stay gold... too bad my teams stuck in there Tired

Although after i beat gold i found out about the 3rd gen, RIGHT after i finished making up my team. After that i was pretty pissed off to make teams anymore, so i sped through the games, and that made it more liek a chore then actual fun... But now I'm going to go back and build a team on my platinum which i can hopefully trade to black/white Grin
I liked Leaf Gree, but Emerald and Yellow was cool too.
I am currently playing Heart Gold on an emulator, working flawlessly too Smile (Can i say that on these boards?)
so, I was thinking,what is your favorite pokemon ranger on your opinion?
Hard to say Red/Blue/yellow started me off on my pokemon adventure. Gold/Silver/Crystal were amazing. Sapphire was ok... Platinum I loved so much.

I don't know whats my favorite I guess Yellow, Crystal and Plantinum if I had to narrow it down to 3
Gold was awesome. New Pokemon games are just a little disappointing to play. By now there should be be much bigger worlds and 3d game-play.
I guess my two favorite games blue and gold. I'm into the first and second generations of pokemon the most. Hopefully black and white will be ok.
I like emerald, but my wifi team is on platinum,..............
I would say platinum, I like its story line and how it give you the ability to catch rare pokemon before the elite four,...... unlike diamond, the game diamond, not the moderator. Joyful_3
i like pokemon soulsilver the most, i guess... im a little bored of pokemon.
I used to play tonnes of Pokemon. My favourite has to be Pokemon Emerald. I loved the idea of a Battle Frontier along with the many legendaries that could be found in one game; also the secret bases were great as well.
pokemon crystal is my fave cause it has a lot of legends and the game is long
Gold and Silver ftw Grin Heart Gold and Soul Silver were a welcome walk down memory lane Grin
pokemon silver that was the first i ever played i grew my chickarita so well now if only i coud find it lol
Pokemon Platinum / Diamond because they are 2 of the most competitive pokemon games.
suprised I havent posted here yet
crystal and heart gold would have to be my favourites atm
I like pokemon pearl. FTW!. Poop.