What is your favorite pokemon game?

Mh, well, I think Red, Yellow, Crystal and, of course, their remakes Smile Why? I love the first and second generation, I think they are the real pokemon Grin
(Feb. 02, 2014  10:26 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Mh, well, I think Red, Yellow, Crystal and, of course, their remakes Smile Why? I love the first and second generation, I think they are the real pokemon Grin

You gotta admit the 3rd generation is up there too. I mean, all of Hoenns starters was on point so was the story mode.
(Feb. 02, 2014  10:26 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Mh, well, I think Red, Yellow, Crystal and, of course, their remakes Smile Why? I love the first and second generation, I think they are the real pokemon Grin

For the sake of the thread, let's not start a gen war. Every Pokemon created by Game Freak is a real Pokemon.

My favorite was Emerald, since it had a lot of my favorite Pokemon (Rayquaza, Grovyle, Torkoal, Metagross, etc.), and was the first to incorporate a full Battle Frontier.
Second would have to be Platinum. Again, Battle Frontier, and the Distortion World was pretty awesome.
Third is X. A lot of the gimmicks were cool like the Inverse Battles and Mega-Evolutions. Plus, there were only like 2 or 3 new Pokemon I didn't like.
I'm not really the biggest fan of Pokemon anymore but, My favorite game has to be Pokemon Pearl, all the way! Smile
I'm going to try to get back into the game once again.
My favorite would be a two way tie between Soulsilver and X, both for different reasons. I like Soulsilver because of the overall main story and post game, which is definitely better than X/Y's story but that doesn't mean I dislike X/Y. After all, they are tied for my favorite and because of the new mechanics that really help us competitive players such as Super Training, new breeding mechanics, and the metagame is the best it's ever been imo. Not only that, but the main game is pretty good as well, offering a wide variety of Pokemon with a bunch of awesome 6th gen ones including Megas of course.

Short Version:
Soulsilver: Main/Post Game
X: Competitive Stuff and the wide variety in it
Definitely pokemon x,though platinum is a close second.
Mine would have to be Pokemon Leafgreen, I've had it the longest and it gives the most trouble to beat; unlike the newer DS games. I also really like the first Gen Pokemon for some reason. I also get to capture Mewtwo, which is awesome.

The only downside would be, I usually stick to the same Pokemon every game.
Mine would be Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon 2, because the music is amazing, the music itself would be epic enough.
For me it has to be Sapphire. I really loved everything about this game. The music was really well done. The game had a great use of horns in the music. I also really liked the use of water routes in the game. The only reason I like Sapphire better than Ruby is because I think the cart looks cooler.
Emerald or Gold I honestly can't decide which one. I liked Gen 4 as well. the reverse world was my favorite area
Uh. I like a lot XD
Crystal was my first but I LOVED it. Emerald had my best team and I thought exploring was awesome :3 Heart Gold was an amazing remake, oh my goodness it was fantastic. And X would be another, I'm still enjoying the game even after the main story Smile
I like pokemon white best mostly because it's easier and it's easier to hack because of no bad eggsStupid