What is your favorite movie.

my favorite spider man is spider man 3. BECAUSE BLACK SUIT SPIDERMAN IS IN IT. and I have seen spiderman far from home and spiderman homecoming. I own all three

I know it is super funny LOL
My favorite spider man movie is spider man homecoming
far from home in my opinion was way better.
Is far from home when the green guy acted like a good guy
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:48 PM)b daman Wrote: Is far from home when the green guy acted like a good guy

Mysterio
his name is Mysterio and he is master of illusions. and he was pretending to be fighting those big fire guys. But they were all fake illusions
What movies are you guys looking forward to??
none. there are no movies I am looking forward to except for 1 and that is Godzilla Vs. Kong. kong is going to lose though
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)b daman Wrote: This is something that is not related to beyblade but I am just wondering what your favorite movie is.

My favorite movie is how to train your dragon

This seems like a really cool thread but could you possibly rename it to movie discussion thread?
zeurton do you like mortal kombat?
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: zeurton do you like mortal kombat?

The movie itself wasn’t that great in my opinion.
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: zeurton do you like mortal kombat?

The movie itself wasn’t that great in my opinion.

Mortal Kombat was good
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The movie itself wasn’t that great in my opinion.

Mortal Kombat was good

Maybe you liked it but I thought it was utter garbage, both of them.
Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith and hate me if you will but Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The movie itself wasn’t that great in my opinion.

Mortal Kombat was good

the second one sucks, but I heard the first one was one of the best video game movies
sad I cant watch thanks for it being mortal kombat and ya know, blood everywhere, kills, etc
The title of this thread needs to be movie discussion thread now. My favourite movie would probably be the godfather.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I liked Emojis lol

😳 You must be joking about that one.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I liked Emojis lol

😳 You must be joking about that one.

Nope Im serious
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yall watch MK?

Yes I do