What is your Launcher Set Up?

(Mar. 12, 2018  5:07 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: That is a sweet set up I love the heavy weight grips. 
I use:
Light launcher LR (legend spriggan) painted black
Standard b-11 grip

The light launcher LR reminds me of the hms LR launcher
Hasbro String Launcher (Master Kit) with a Super-grip launcher for a makeshift grip (put under the launcher, not to the side)
i've been wondering if the takara tomy launcher rating system was even a tiny bit useful. it doesn't make sense to me and it's measured in stars instead of numbers.
I miss the old MFB string launchers, those were my jam.
(Mar. 13, 2018  5:44 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: i've been wondering if the takara tomy launcher rating system was even a tiny bit useful. it doesn't make sense to me and it's measured in stars instead of numbers.

it never have been. same goes with those stats on the parts tbh
(Mar. 13, 2018  5:46 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote: I miss the old MFB string launchers, those were my jam.

The standard Burst Beylaunchers are mechanically identical to the MFB Beylaunchers
Tbh I'm a ripcord kind of guy (LR from legend spriggan)
Reasons
1.It reminds me of the dual shooter
2.When I use it on a grip I can do incredible aiding shoots
3.All my combos are light (4 is my heaviest disk) so gear skipping isn't a problem
(Mar. 14, 2018  12:08 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  5:46 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote: I miss the old MFB string launchers, those were my jam.

The standard Burst Beylaunchers are mechanically identical to the MFB Beylaunchers

Oh shoot haha, learn something new everyday
(Mar. 14, 2018  1:36 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  12:08 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: The standard Burst Beylaunchers are mechanically identical to the MFB Beylaunchers

Oh shoot haha, learn something new everyday

Yeah, I can understand why you think they're different though. String Launchers do not like light weights
I prefer Ripcords because ripping harder will result in more stamina
I prefer string, but ripcord are a bit too hard to handle to use things like unite, merge, or Fusion. I think string is a good balance of stability and power, but hey, it's just my opinion.
i like both

string launchers: when i battle or when i wanna feel like a real beyblade burst character.
ripcord launchers: when i wanna feel like an old school blader in the plastic generation.
I like the Ripcord launchers because they feel easy to use for new bladers.
String with Grip
i'm beginning to aim towards the string launcher now because many bladers use it for their battles.
Lr String launcher with grip
I don't know about you guys, but I seem to launch better with a ripcord launcher (stronger and more stable).
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:24 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:21 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I used mine in Hasbro tests (before Switch-Strike) just fine and had a blast with it. Then I tried to launch a 7Meteor Xtreme combo with it. Broke immediately.

Oh wow. that must not have been fun to deal with.

(Mar. 12, 2018  3:24 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i love b-88 the most, but i use LR light launcher with long winder for some combos.  when you say heavy weight is too much for ripcords, could you please explain further?  my biggest problem with ripcords is self KOs, is that what you mean?

when you use a heavy bey combo, it tends to have a resistance feel everytime you rip the launcher, which in turn, makes you want to rip harder. but because some bladers are too strong, launching a bey with this weight and strength can break the launcher's turntable, prongs, and gears. isn't that right MonoDragon?

Yeah, I kinda felt it might be that way. After seeing the string launchers I was worried I might break them with my powerful shots, but after testing the older launchers again, I found the ripcord was catching oddly anyway and actually reducing the power of my shots. The only launcher I have that doesn't do that is my old Dragoon digital game launcher, which has a shot power function that's consistently recording numbers well higher than the max load cited on most new launchers.
String launchers especially lr
(Mar. 14, 2018  12:31 AM)K1D Wrote: Tbh I'm a ripcord kind of guy (LR from legend spriggan)
Reasons
3.All my combos are light (4 is my heaviest disk) so gear skipping isn't a problem
What’s an aiding shoot ( sorry if I sound like a noob )
(Apr. 01, 2018  7:30 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  12:31 AM)K1D Wrote: Tbh I'm a ripcord kind of guy (LR from legend spriggan)
Reasons
What’s an aiding shoot ( sorry if I sound like a noob )
I mispelled sliding shoot