What driver should I use

I need help picking out a driver for my custom beyblade I'm making. It's Spiral Electro with 12 forge disc. Its yellow with black wings and white lightning bolts on it. If you have any suggestions for the driver post them here pls.
Ew the twelve disc so light. Also what type is it?
Lightning bolts, I'd assume attack. Try Wheel Xceed' +Z
Try Xtend+' it's good with evrything,
Make it a balance type
For a stamina or a defense type, use Xtend +, and for an attack type use destroy (destroy dash, if possible)
try quick' for attack, orbit metal for defense, mobius for stamina, or Drift/Dimension' for balance.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: try quick' for attack, orbit metal for defense, mobius for stamina, or Drift/Dimension' for balance.

Um,mobius has no stamina. Drift is only good for spinsteal. I guess dimension’ is ok.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: try quick' for attack, orbit metal for defense, mobius for stamina, or Drift/Dimension' for balance.

Um,mobius has no stamina. Drift is only good for spinsteal. I guess dimension’ is ok.

Are you okay? Drift is very aggressive and has decent stamina, like unite. mobius has the most stamina of any burst driver other than Zone+Z/Zone'+Z.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Um,mobius has no stamina. Drift is only good for spinsteal. I guess dimension’ is ok.

Are you okay? Drift is very aggressive and has decent stamina, like unite. mobius has the most stamina of any burst driver other than Zone+Z/Zone'+Z.

Drift has 0 stamina. MOBIUS HAS THE MOST STAMINA OTHER THAN ZONE’ +Z?! ARE YOU CRAZY!? MOBIUS HAS THE WORST STAMINA. THE ONLY THING MOBIUS IS BETTER THAN FORS STAMINA IS QUICK’AND XTREME’. MOBIUS SUCKS NOWTHAT WE HAVE DRIFT! ASK ANYONE!
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Are you okay? Drift is very aggressive and has decent stamina, like unite. mobius has the most stamina of any burst driver other than Zone+Z/Zone'+Z.

Drift has 0 stamina. MOBIUS HAS THE MOST STAMINA OTHER THAN ZONE’ +Z?! ARE YOU CRAZY!? MOBIUS HAS THE WORST STAMINA. THE ONLY THING MOBIUS IS BETTER THAN FORS STAMINA IS QUICK’AND XTREME’. MOBIUS SUCKS NOWTHAT WE HAVE DRIFT! ASK ANYONE!

I have mobius. it outspins destroy' and yard-s, and is as good as/better than Xtend+ and hasbro bearing, both of which which my friend own.
Oh dear gods just stop talking to each other
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:20 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Oh dear gods just stop talking to each other

huh
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Are you okay? Drift is very aggressive and has decent stamina, like unite. mobius has the most stamina of any burst driver other than Zone+Z/Zone'+Z.

My winning combinations is all you need to see. I got through 4 of my 5 matches using MCC Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Drift 1S only. You forget spin equalization and stamina are nearly identical in today’s meta, and if Drift stays in the center it’s stamina is actually solid.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:20 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Oh dear gods just stop talking to each other

Why?
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:28 AM)JungleRaider88 Wrote: I need help picking out a driver for my custom beyblade I'm making. It's Spiral Electro with 12 forge disc. Its yellow with black wings and white lightning bolts on it. If you have any suggestions for the driver post them here pls.

It's YOUR custom bey, if anyone's gonna have an idea of what driver would go best with it, it would be you.
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:28 AM)JungleRaider88 Wrote: I need help picking out a driver for my custom beyblade I'm making. It's Spiral Electro with 12 forge disc. Its yellow with black wings and white lightning bolts on it. If you have any suggestions for the driver post them here pls.

I think you should create a new part instead of trying to use existing ones

If not then I suggest hunter’ and maybe a new disk. You could also try creating an original disk too