What annoys you?

I'd have to say that even though I love attack types, ones that have flat rubber tips are the worst if you don't launch it properly, it's awesome how fast they can move, but it can get irritating when they self KO themselves out of the stadium lol
(Feb. 14, 2017  2:05 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Mislaunches. I just hate them.

Me too lol. #MainReasonWhyIDidn'tPlacedatFinalShowdown:-InZeroGravityeventinSTD&ZRGformat

But really best solution to that is
1. Get good launchers lol 
2. Be focused. Sometimes you may be thinking something else and may not able to focus on getting a good launch
3. Just stay relaxed. Don't think too much how you are going to KO/OS your opponent. Its main reason I used to mislaunch too at tournaments when you were here in India but now I don't think that much about getting flower pattern or KOing. I just try to do my best, keep my mind cool/focused (#Anti-Chaos) and enjoy the battle and it works :)

Genbull Spoiler (Click to View)

Main thing I get annoyed by atleast in Beyblade. When people spread wrong information or mislead someone.
About Beyblades, the product line, I just hate those really perfect circular ARs/Fusion Wheels/Layers that has no recoil at all, resulting in a really long boring (usually) stamina battle, that you prefer to scratch your eyelids from inside. At least Beyblade Burst, with it's new gimmick kinda solved this problem a little bit, since the Beyblades can, well, burst and end it quickly. Long stamina battles are unbearable. IMO
(Feb. 14, 2017  3:12 PM)BeyGa Wrote: About Beyblades, the product line, I just hate those really perfect circular ARs/Fusion Wheels/Layers that has no recoil at all, resulting in a really long boring (usually) stamina battle, that you prefer to scratch your eyelids from inside. At least Beyblade Burst, with it's new gimmick kinda solved this problem a little bit, since the Beyblades can, well, burst and end it quickly. Long stamina battles are unbearable. IMO

Duo lol. Not just stamina battles but it's no recoil also make it painfully hard to KO using Synchromes. IMO a good Wyvang combo should be enough to deal with most of stuff but if you run into a Duo you will probably will have hard time to take it out (and even then you have to do it 3 times to win a battle lol). Thats why I use Balro more as it's still hard to KO but as much as with other CHW (esspecially how rare Wyvang is lol. I have 6 Balros so enough to keep me competieve for next few year at WBO events lol).
A big reason why Duo Uranus is one of my least favorite beyblades, Duo is dull looking and is so boring, yeah they have attack mode but no-one would use that seriously and the entertainment value isn't all that amazing.
(Feb. 14, 2017  3:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: A big reason why Duo Uranus is one of my least favorite beyblades, Duo is dull looking and is so boring, yeah they have attack mode but no-one would use that seriously and the entertainment value isn't all that amazing.

It must be dependent on each person's view, because there is definitely something to appreciate in harmonious circular and simplistic shapes. For instance, do you find the eye of a tornado or storm boring? Yet, technically there is no colour there and there are just circles everywhere, but there is something to appreciate to it. Fibonacci's sequence is also very simple, but you have to grasp how magical it is to observe it in nature.
(Feb. 14, 2017  3:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Duo lol. Not just stamina battles but it's no recoil also make it painfully hard to KO using Synchromes. IMO a good Wyvang combo should be enough to deal with most of stuff but if you run into a Duo you will probably will have hard time to take it out (and even then you have to do it 3 times to win a battle lol). Thats why I use Balro more as it's still hard to KO but as much as with other CHW (esspecially how rare Wyvang is lol. I have 6 Balros so enough to keep me competieve for next few year at WBO events lol).

I'm not a big fan of synchromes, tbh. Mostly because their mostly circular shape, but specially because they're too heavy and all the "show" we should see in a Beybalde battle, as we see in first gen battles and Metal Fusion/Masters just doesn't happen. Although non synchrome battles in Zero G stadium are really cool. Smile
(Feb. 14, 2017  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It must be dependent on each person's view, because there is definitely something to appreciate in harmonious circular and simplistic shapes. For instance, do you find the eye of a tornado or storm boring? Yet, technically there is no colour there and there are just circles everywhere, but there is something to appreciate to it. Fibonacci's sequence is also very simple, but you have to grasp how magical it is to observe it in nature.

It's really my opinion on how it looks. No, the eye of a tornado isn't boring because it feels like theres more going on and it really varies a lot. Duo does have some detail but it doesn't visually interest me for very long. The reason why the simplicity of plastics is different from this is because plastics aren't super super round. I like the way Basalt looks because of how lovely it looks with Horogium and the details just feel more significant even if these wheels are similar in a way. I just don't really like Duo's dull design, it's simplistic but not in a way that I can like it. I don't hate the looks, but I just don't like it.
When noobs think Takara Tomy is a fake company
When you accedentially launch your beyblade sideways
When people say beyblade burst is terrible and that its stupid because there plastic especially at school. It is Beyblade cringe.
Whenever i ask my friend when he will buy burst beys and he says never because he the metal fight beys can easily beat burst beys. WELL GUESS WHAT, IT IS A DIFFERENT GEN AND YOU CANT BATTLE ACROSS GENS WITHOUT THE METAL BEYS WINNING AND THE PLASTIC BEYS BEING DAMAGED... then when i ask him again the next week he still says never... some people cant handle change...
STICKERS. They look good on burst beys imo but they peel so darn easily. Take Yaeger Yggdrasil for example, literally after like five battles, the left middle sticker is coming off or the laminant is peeling from the paper. ugh rip me
(Feb. 15, 2017  5:28 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: STICKERS. They look good on burst beys imo but they peel so darn easily. Take Yaeger Yggdrasil for example, literally after like five battles, the left middle sticker is coming off or the laminant is peeling from the paper. ugh rip me

Same for Plastics and HMS...
(Feb. 15, 2017  2:57 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Whenever i ask my friend when he will buy burst beys and he says never because he the metal fight beys can easily beat burst beys. WELL GUESS WHAT, IT IS A DIFFERENT GEN AND YOU CANT BATTLE ACROSS GENS WITHOUT THE METAL BEYS WINNING AND THE PLASTIC BEYS BEING DAMAGED... then when i ask him again the next week he still says never... some people cant handle change...

THIS. A MILLION TIMES THIS.
(Feb. 15, 2017  2:57 PM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Whenever i ask my friend when he will buy burst beys and he says never because he the metal fight beys can easily beat burst beys. WELL GUESS WHAT, IT IS A DIFFERENT GEN AND YOU CANT BATTLE ACROSS GENS WITHOUT THE METAL BEYS WINNING AND THE PLASTIC BEYS BEING DAMAGED... then when i ask him again the next week he still says never... some people cant handle change...

show him zankye's video of Lost Longinus beating Lightning L-Drago
The Burst mechanic. I didn't like when we learned the tops were going back to something more similar to the plastic generation, but it's something I can still live with. My favorite system was the original Metal Fight Beyblade (pre-anime) and I felt like that was the best point in the franchise. Other systems are fine and fun too, despite not being my favorite. But the Burst mechanic isn't good in execution, I think. And I don't like that my tops wear out easily now.

Also I didn't like that in the Hybrid Wheel System, a lot of parts like Dark or Flame were reused a lot but with different clear wheels. This is why I prefer metal fight, when each top had their own unique wheels.
E230CF isn't banned... Unless you mean F230CF. Then yeah, I concurr haha.