What anime are you currently watching?

(Jun. 02, 2010  9:18 PM)Taru Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2010  7:39 PM)Maxi Wrote: Soul Eater, and I'm loving it so far
BMF and MFB <3
The Law of Ueki.
and FMA: Brotherhood
I read the soul eater manga and it wasnt too great IMO.
That's just you Trav. lol
I didn't like it much when i first started watching it. To be honest I thought it was weird, but then it grew on me.
I hardly ever watch anime anymore but I recently started watching 'Mobile suit Gundam 00' since I purchased my first model Gundam kit and it was fro the the '00' line. I normally find mecha anime overly boring with all the constant battling and such, but I've actually been enjoying this. It has a proper story to it unlike some mecha anime, and the battles are interesting and fast paced. I can't believe this is the first Gundam series I've ever watched tbh, considering the amount of anime I used to watch.
Clannad was interesting to say the least, especially the OVA.
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Kekkaishi, Vampire Knight, and Yu Yu Hakusho (again).

I just started watching GSConfusedAC, and even though just walking into it makes it a bit confusing, the art is incredible.
(Jun. 09, 2010  5:37 PM)AiS!cK Wrote: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Kekkaishi, Vampire Knight, and Yu Yu Hakusho (again).

I just started watching GSConfusedAC, and even though just walking into it makes it a bit confusing, the art is incredible.

I walked in on it aswell, but I started to catch on as it continued.

I've decided to start watching DBZ Kai, and it's bearable. Watching it constantly reminded me of DBZ abridged, so Krillin was hard to take seriously.
hmm i have to say mobile suit gundam unicorn OVA,Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds,Dragonball Z
lets see, naruto shipuden, bleach, DBZ, beyblade seasons 1-3 and metal fusion, well thats what i'm watchin now for what i've finished

death note, code geasas, naruto origional, gundam seed, chaotic, gundam seed destiny, avatar the last air bender there are a few more i cant seem to remeber, anyway all these would be great anime highly sudgested to all
Aside from MFB Explosion, I'm watching Initial D: Fourth Stage for the tenth time. lol
Dragon Ball Z Kai. Also Beyblade Metal Fusion.
I've been watching b.m.f. 100 n.h.k. and fullmetal brotherhood
Im watching Full Metal Alchemist right now. The first season not Brotherhood.

Its about two boys using alchemy to restore themselves back to their original forms after a nasty accident in which Alphonse (the younger bro) loses his entire body while his older brother Edward only loses and arm and a leg. Alphonse is then sealed into a suit of armor.
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:22 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Im watching Full Metal Alchemist right now. The first season not Brotherhood.

Its about two boys using alchemy to restore themselves back to their original forms after a nasty accident in which Alphonse (the younger bro) loses his entire body while his older brother Edward only loses and arm and a leg. Alphonse is then sealed into a suit of armor.

Actually, Ed just loses a leg in the incident. The arm came later.
oh I havent gotten very far so I wasnt aware of that. Thnx for letting me know tho =D
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:30 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: oh I havent gotten very far so I wasnt aware of that. Thnx for letting me know tho =D

Yeah, he gave up his arm in exchange of saving Al's soul and binding it to the armor. Brotherhood follows the manga better than the first season, as in Brotherhood Al can use alchemy without a circle just like Ed, and after I think episode 10 it's completely different.
Well im Watching Death note like for the 4 time ....Downloading Vampire Knight....Also Rosario+Vampire like for the 2 time and browsing around to download new animes If you any good ones Pm me.
Rosario+Vampire is so awesome; have you watched the sequel series? I'm going crazy w/o MFB Explosion....
Yes i did watch it its asome just started vampire knight and downloading Gundam so far 50% so 50 to go
im currently watching METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE!!!!!!
Just finished Zero no Tsukaima... Man all I can say is: What an Anime! Seriously it's so funny yet emotional at times. I love the 2nd opening it's awesome. Really recommend this to anyone!!
Metal Fight Beyblade, Beyblade Metal Fusion, Bleach (both Japan & English).
Angel beats!
Golgo 13

Bonking Hookers in your spare time... I mean you need time off from your professional gig of being the most infamous assassin in America and the single greatest sniper ever. In the debut episode he's released from prison by the FBI to kill a terrorist on a plane. He enters this underground black market and is bonking a hooker for 3 hours while his gun is being modified to shoot someone from 1KM away in the cockpit of a plane on a very open runway.