What anime are you currently watching?

(Aug. 04, 2010  11:46 PM)stormsagittario Wrote: I also watch totallyspies on cartoonnetwork and avatar the last airbender on nicktoons.

There is a reason why the edit post button is there, it is supposed to be used if you feel the need to add or change something in the last post you made so that you don't have to double post. BTW neither of the shows in your above post are Anime so it doesn't go in this topic. And Kai-V will probably warn you for this, but you should add detail to your posts. Don't just name what you are watching, tell us what you like or dislike about the Anime you are watching and whether you would recommend them. I'm not trying to sound harsh, but the mods on this board get annoyed by these thing.
Gurenn Lagann, barely though :\

I'm always too busy now to watch anime.
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:44 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Gurenn Lagann, barely though :\

I'm always too busy now to watch anime.

Too busy to watch anime? Who the hell do you think you are?! Cool

Hm.. we really need a emoticon with Kamina's glasses.
I think I'm OkiBlaze Cool

I've just been going out everyday, because my dad is off of work for two weeks.
Maybe I could watch a few episodes right now...
I was watching "Soul eater'(if you don't know what it is, go look it up), but then I stopped for like 3 or 4 months. LOLTongue_out
Aside from MFB: Explosion, I'm rewatching Naruto and I'm starting Gintama.
eh need i say it? Beyblade...Gens1/2/3 And after i finish those front-to-back on youtube, then i'll watch the new series
K-On season 2
High School Of The Dead
Saki
Special A

I have no friends so I watch basically anime all day.
[Image: ru2lqu.jpg]
well obviously im watching B:MF on tv but every once in awhile i go on youtube and watch bobobo-bo bo-bobo lol Tongue_out
dragon ball z kai, zoids, Tsubasa. i have always watched those

note: naruto shippuden dub and beyblade mf dub are the worst dubs out right now, however naruto shippuden uncut is good.
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:04 AM)Roja Smitsu Wrote: HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.

[Image: Angel_Beats___Yui_nyan___by_dandan550.jpg]

Whats that anime?

Im watching Bleach, Soul Eater, Sometimes the MFB Anime, and Death Note.
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:29 AM)Akel Wrote:

[Image: Angel_Beats___Yui_nyan___by_dandan550.jpg]

Whats that anime?

Angel Beats.
Knock yourself out, yo.
Take chance and luck.
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:33 AM)Roja Smitsu Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:29 AM)Akel Wrote:

Whats that anime?

Angel Beats.
Knock yourself out, yo.

I just watched part 1 of episode 1 and i think im in love. XD
i like to watch this one anime movie over and over again its called straight jacket
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:06 PM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: i like to watch this one anime movie over and over again its called straight jacket

I've seen that movie before, and I thought it was very interesting. I loved the tactical sorcery suits.
Currently watching Highschool of the Dead, Inazuma Eleven, Detective Conan and K-On S2. Tanked through Angel Beats! a couple days ago and loved it. Looking forward to The World God Only Knows and To Aru Majutsu no Index II this fall.

I still need to watch Sengoku Basara (both seasons) and Letter Bee before I pick anything else up. Unhappy
I'm watching Prince of Tennis, Beyblade Metal Fusion, Hajime no Ippo, and some Naruto Shippuden (the good fights).
mostly naruto shippuden i just finished beyblade series 1 and 3 origianl and g rev i just dont like v force for some reason