What anime are you currently watching?

Manga: Naruto Shippuden, Eyeshield 21. What im watchin is Beyblade Metal Fusion and Eyeshield 21.
I have a problem with that show... They should have just called it either "X Wars" or "Cross Wars". Xros Wars is weird.

EDIT: Also, Team Twilight? *shudders*
Best anime that I've seen that's not the usual stuff like naruto, poke/digimon(season 3's the best!) and beyblade is asura cryin'. I thought it was pretty epic but I might be the only one here who's watched it

I might start watching digimon xross wars if I can get over the weird subtitle and once I hear if it's any good.
Just watched the first episode of Xros Wars. I really enjoyed it for its over-the-top action, really. I felt it was really lighthearted and fun.
I'm currently watching Beyblade: Metal Fusion, (Obviously) and Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders. (Don't Ask)
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:31 PM)♥ Wrote: Just watched the first episode of Xros Wars. I really enjoyed it for its over-the-top action, really. I felt it was really lighthearted and fun.

Im really glad to hear that its actually good, ive been a huge digimon fan since the
original season 1 but I was somewhat dissapointed with the last two seasons.

currently watching: Asura Cryin' (1 ep. left), beyblade, digimon xross wars
im currently watching beyblade metal fusion season 2 with english sub.
recently finished Death Note and FMA brotherhood. Death note is the best anime ive ever watched. Full metal is great as well. but... how come all those who have done the taboo end up with parts of their bodies taken (leg,eyes etc) while AL's whole body and soul get taken Confused
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:08 PM)Pegasis Wrote: how come all those who have done the taboo end up with parts of their bodies taken (leg,eyes etc) while AL's whole body and soul get taken Confused

(Jul. 25, 2010  12:49 PM)Belias Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:31 PM)♥ Wrote: Just watched the first episode of Xros Wars. I really enjoyed it for its over-the-top action, really. I felt it was really lighthearted and fun.

Im really glad to hear that its actually good, ive been a huge digimon fan since the

Seriously? You didn't like Data Squad with the whole Digimon Police thing and how the human fear of what we don't understand often leads down a path of ruin? I thought that was true blue return the the roots stuff. The 12 knights bit was also a very nice touch showing how far we've come with "divine" protectors. I didn't care for the very last episode though I thought it was a bit of a screw to the audience.
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:38 PM)Train Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:49 PM)Belias Wrote:

Seriously? You didn't like Data Squad with the whole Digimon Police thing and how the human fear of what we don't understand often leads down a path of ruin? I thought that was true blue return the the roots stuff. The 12 knights bit was also a very nice touch showing how far we've come with "divine" protectors. I didn't care for the very last episode though I thought it was a bit of a screw to the audience.

I honestly liked data squad especially how it had a more mature tone to it, I just didn't love it when compared to the first three
i am watching naruto shippuden
I have just finished watching Durarara: I'ts got more humour than death note but I'ts just as dark the anime is basically about super meek boy Ryuugamine Mikado, his best friend and super lecher Masaomi Kida and finally the girl known as Sonohara Anri, however eventually its revealed these characters have way more than 1 side to their characters, along with The black biker a person thought to be an urban legend with lots more characters whose personalities you need to discover however this story unravels into a heartwrenching and sometimes really scary mystery story, this show is an amazing watch and it reveals that the 3 amigos have some serious secrets that threaten to destroy their friendship.
And by the way I get my avatar from one of the characters in this show, if you have free time I reccomend you watch it and you will become addicted I guarentee.
Ha, I might go back to watching bleach. But I am currently watching Soul Eater.
Bleach ftw Im almost done 30 eps to go
for manga:everything in shonen jump.anime is beyblade metal fusion and bleach.
I'm watching Heroes season 4 and do you if a season 5 will be release ?
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:35 PM)FrenchBlader Wrote: I'm watching Heroes season 4 and do you if a season 5 will be release ?

Heroes is not an anime. It is live action.

Also, it has been cancelled, so no, there will not be a fifth season.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:57 PM)Nova Wrote: Bleach ftw Im almost done 30 eps to go
[Image: Facepalm.jpg]
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I have a problem with that show... They should have just called it either "X Wars" or "Cross Wars". Xros Wars is weird.

EDIT: Also, Team Twilight? *shudders*

Ahaha I saw that, and also shuddered.

I like the name Xros Wars actually, I don't expect it to stick if this gets dubbed though...

Soul eater was so good! Loved every minute of it Grin

Currently watching FMA:Brotherhood and enjoying it a lot, I'm on episode 50something. I've never watched the original FMA so I don't know how it compares or what the differences are. I will probably check it out when I'm done brotherhood.
I'm watching dragon ball z kai.I'ts on nicktoons.There's an episode coming today.
I watch beyblade metal fusion on cartoonnetwork and pokemon.
Naruto shippuden is my favorite. It has alot of action and meaning to it.So far on the manga,I am on the 504 chapter