What anime are you currently watching?

im again watching beyblade seasons 1,2&3Smilelove them
Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Beyblade.
MEDABOTS!!!
Just started Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Really like it, even if I'm only on the 2nd episode. I'm sorta watching Bleach and Soul Eater still, but I've kinda lost interest in Bleach, and just haven't bothered to watch more of SoulE.
Really only Beyblade Metal Fusion. What a creatively bankrupt form of entertainment.
im watching bleach death note and i waiting for MFB in latino america
(Mar. 11, 2010  10:28 AM)Dirge Wrote: Recently felt like watching something i hadnt seen in a long time so atm im watching gundam wing

Best Gundam Wink
SO I finally started watching bleach, after seeing bits of it randomly and i think a movie.

It is really good Kon is obv the best character XD
I just added Saiyuki, Gunsword, and Mezzo to my Netfix queue because they seemed good so I'll tell you what I think when i'm done.
just finish DEATH NOTE and looking for new anime to watch
I just started watching this one anime called Mushishi and it's pretty interesting. The anime is about these creatures called Mushi they aren't really alive but aren't dead either. It's kind of hard to explain so if you want to know more I suggest to wiki it cause I can't explain it but it's interesting.
Finished Code Geass and Code Geass R2 a few weeks ago. Awesome series. I'll have to re-watch it sometime.
SLAM DUNK.

its about a terrible basketball player in high school constantly hating the coach, and then im presuming he becomes the best and then captain, yada yada im only on like ep. 3

Its really funny
i am watching Naruto....WHOOT PAIN BATTLE!
I've decided i shall start watching Reborn!

tommrowow....
Bleach,Naruto,Yu-Gi-Oh GX (Even though it's over rated, I LOVE IT. Smile

And obviously beyblade metal fight Tongue_out
(Jun. 01, 2010  8:25 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I just started watching this one anime called Mushishi and it's pretty interesting. The anime is about these creatures called Mushi they aren't really alive but aren't dead either. It's kind of hard to explain so if you want to know more I suggest to wiki it cause I can't explain it but it's interesting.

It's based around the old Japanese theory of little creatures living in a world parallel to our own. It's further explored in Digimon season 2.

Basically they live in our world and their own world they can interact on our plane of existence while remaining in theirs (sort of like ghosts and other such spiritual things demons and the like)

But in Mushishi which is really interesting they explore a strange side of it wherein they cause sickness and disease I swear one of them looks like Strep when viewed under a microscope.

I found the series very heavy I could never watch more than one episode in a single sitting, I was going to finish it but Funimation pulled the episodes off the viewable media.
Metal Fusion, HERP DERP. :V

But yeah, nothing really at moment. I was planning on starting Death Note and FMA.
I just finnished watching Soul Eater, a pretty damn good anime.
And I'm currently rewatching Beyblade series 1, thats where it's at!
The first episode of Kekaishi looked promising, and I love Vic Mignogna's voice acting.
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:44 AM)Train Wrote: It's based around the old Japanese theory of little creatures living in a world parallel to our own. It's further explored in Digimon season 2.

Basically they live in our world and their own world they can interact on our plane of existence while remaining in theirs (sort of like ghosts and other such spiritual things demons and the like)

But in Mushishi which is really interesting they explore a strange side of it wherein they cause sickness and disease I swear one of them looks like Strep when viewed under a microscope.

I found the series very heavy I could never watch more than one episode in a single sitting, I was going to finish it but Funimation pulled the episodes off the viewable media.

That's exactly it. Really I can watch more then one episode easily. It's still on youtube.
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:33 PM)Thresher Wrote: The first episode of Kekaishi looked promising, and I love Vic Mignogna's voice acting.

I fell asleep during the first episode! lol

But the series looks alright. Even though...
Soul Eater, and I'm loving it so far
BMF and MFB <3
The Law of Ueki.
and FMA: Brotherhood
(Jun. 02, 2010  7:39 PM)Maxi Wrote: Soul Eater, and I'm loving it so far
BMF and MFB <3
The Law of Ueki.
and FMA: Brotherhood
I read the soul eater manga and it wasnt too great IMO.