World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

What anime are you currently watching? - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 01, 2010

Because I know not everyone reads the manga ver. of the anime they watch, and some mangas of animes havent really been uploaded completely while the show ended... I decided to post this up. So yeah, what anime are you currently watching? Would you recommend it? What's it about? I need something to watch >_>...

I just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Great anime!! i rate it 5 stars, uber entertaining. Tongue_out Its about an unconfident boy whose destiny leads him from being an underground digger to a leader of a whole army of rebels to live on the surface of the Earth.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Kazuki-XIII - Jan. 01, 2010

hm.. if u into comdey anime u should watch Gintama its really great try it out & see if u like it watch it on crunchyroll.com

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - OiObss - Jan. 01, 2010

I'm watching naruto shippuden ,bakugan new vestoria,mfb,

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - flame libra - Jan. 01, 2010

I'm watching Battle B-daman Fire Spirits, Crash B-daman, Battle B-daman, Naruto Shippuden, Metal Fight Beyblade, and Pokemon.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Bey Brad - Jan. 01, 2010

(Jan. 01, 2010  6:49 PM)Akylus Wrote: I'm watching Battle B-daman Fire Spirits, Crash B-daman, Battle B-daman, Naruto Shippuden, Metal Fight Beyblade, and Pokemon.

wow it's like a laundry list of garbage shows

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - OiObss - Jan. 01, 2010

lol brad battle b-daman owns Tongue_out

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 01, 2010

(Jan. 01, 2010  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow it's like a laundry list of garbage shows

LOL i never heard of crash b-daman though.. i only followed the dub which randomly ended..

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Jsc - Jan. 01, 2010

Can i post the mangas Im reading? I cant find a thread for that...

Anime: Haruhi Suzumiya (again), Death Note( didnt watch the second season before watching now)

Manga: I''s( this is really good i didnt know it was this good)and Death note

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Fullmoon - Jan. 01, 2010

im currently watching groove adventure rave a.k.a rave master

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Aqua - Jan. 01, 2010

(Jan. 01, 2010  9:09 PM)Jsc Wrote: Can i post the mangas Im reading? I cant find a thread for that...

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?action=results&sid=d7d873cf790d1141d7d06ce47cab1a3b&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

Serious

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - To - Jan. 02, 2010

Go do yourself a favour and watch Baccano, I think FUNimation has the entirity of the show subtitled on their website, and a few of the dub episodes. I own the series on DVD, it's great.

(Jan. 01, 2010  7:05 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: lol brad battle b-daman owns Tongue_out

Owns the clearance isle you mean. I still see stores clogged with that junk.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Sin-hunter - Jan. 02, 2010

I'm currently watching Gintama, Yugioh 5d's and MFB.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Hecho En P.R. - Jan. 02, 2010

im watching full metal alchamist and hellsing OVA

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Thresher - Jan. 02, 2010

Black Lagoon bought the whole series in english and found it frighteningly amazing.
also FMP

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 03, 2010

(Jan. 02, 2010  3:10 AM)To Wrote: Go do yourself a favour and watch Baccano, I think FUNimation has the entirity of the show subtitled on their website, and a few of the dub episodes. I own the series on DVD, it's great.

Owns the clearance isle you mean. I still see stores clogged with that junk.

i never find b-daman anywhere >_>;

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - bey tempest - Jan. 06, 2010

im watching yugioh 5d's, mfb, digimon frontier.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 06, 2010

(Jan. 06, 2010  6:20 PM)bey tempest Wrote: im watching yugioh 5d's, mfb, digimon frontier.

haha i was watching digimon frontiers last week xD i gotta say its the best digimon season imo

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - bey tempest - Jan. 06, 2010

nah im like ,um yeah its the best. lol

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - To - Jan. 07, 2010

Tamers is the best. Frontier was the Power Ranger season. Savers/ Data Squad was disaster report season.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 07, 2010

(Jan. 07, 2010  5:26 AM)To Wrote: Tamers is the best. Frontier was the Power Ranger season. Savers/ Data Squad was disaster report season.

lmao. power rangers is a classic!! xD every kid should know Power Rangers!! I liked Tamers 2nd best, the only thing I didn't like was the lack of characters and the way some of them looked.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - jamie - Jan. 31, 2010

im watching naruto shippuden bleach one piece katekyo hitman reborn metal fight beyblade dragon ball kai full metal alchemist brother hood and inuyasha the final act

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Jsc - Feb. 01, 2010

the prince of tennis

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - danmartin - Feb. 03, 2010

I am currently watching Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - SonicDaMan - Feb. 03, 2010

School Rumble 2, Beyblade, Metal Fight Beyblade, To Love-Ru (too ecchi for this forum?), The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya, Spice and Wolf

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Lady - Feb. 03, 2010

Naru Shippu, Letter Bee, Black Cat(Re), MFB, Karin(Re), Medabots(Re)... I was hoping for it to be longer XD