What anime are you currently watching?

Because I know not everyone reads the manga ver. of the anime they watch, and some mangas of animes havent really been uploaded completely while the show ended... I decided to post this up. So yeah, what anime are you currently watching? Would you recommend it? What's it about? I need something to watch >_>...

I just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Great anime!! i rate it 5 stars, uber entertaining. Tongue_out Its about an unconfident boy whose destiny leads him from being an underground digger to a leader of a whole army of rebels to live on the surface of the Earth.
hm.. if u into comdey anime u should watch Gintama its really great try it out & see if u like it watch it on crunchyroll.com
I'm watching naruto shippuden ,bakugan new vestoria,mfb,
I'm watching Battle B-daman Fire Spirits, Crash B-daman, Battle B-daman, Naruto Shippuden, Metal Fight Beyblade, and Pokemon.
(Jan. 01, 2010  6:49 PM)Akylus Wrote: I'm watching Battle B-daman Fire Spirits, Crash B-daman, Battle B-daman, Naruto Shippuden, Metal Fight Beyblade, and Pokemon.

wow it's like a laundry list of garbage shows
lol brad battle b-daman owns Tongue_out
(Jan. 01, 2010  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow it's like a laundry list of garbage shows

LOL i never heard of crash b-daman though.. i only followed the dub which randomly ended..
Can i post the mangas Im reading? I cant find a thread for that...

Anime: Haruhi Suzumiya (again), Death Note( didnt watch the second season before watching now)

Manga: I''s( this is really good i didnt know it was this good)and Death note
im currently watching groove adventure rave a.k.a rave master
(Jan. 01, 2010  9:09 PM)Jsc Wrote: Can i post the mangas Im reading? I cant find a thread for that...

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

Serious
Go do yourself a favour and watch Baccano, I think FUNimation has the entirity of the show subtitled on their website, and a few of the dub episodes. I own the series on DVD, it's great.

(Jan. 01, 2010  7:05 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: lol brad battle b-daman owns Tongue_out

Owns the clearance isle you mean. I still see stores clogged with that junk.
I'm currently watching Gintama, Yugioh 5d's and MFB.
im watching full metal alchamist and hellsing OVA
Black Lagoon bought the whole series in english and found it frighteningly amazing.
also FMP
(Jan. 02, 2010  3:10 AM)To Wrote: Go do yourself a favour and watch Baccano, I think FUNimation has the entirity of the show subtitled on their website, and a few of the dub episodes. I own the series on DVD, it's great.

Owns the clearance isle you mean. I still see stores clogged with that junk.

i never find b-daman anywhere >_>;
im watching yugioh 5d's, mfb, digimon frontier.
(Jan. 06, 2010  6:20 PM)bey tempest Wrote: im watching yugioh 5d's, mfb, digimon frontier.

haha i was watching digimon frontiers last week xD i gotta say its the best digimon season imo
Tamers is the best. Frontier was the Power Ranger season. Savers/ Data Squad was disaster report season.
(Jan. 07, 2010  5:26 AM)To Wrote: Tamers is the best. Frontier was the Power Ranger season. Savers/ Data Squad was disaster report season.

lmao. power rangers is a classic!! xD every kid should know Power Rangers!! I liked Tamers 2nd best, the only thing I didn't like was the lack of characters and the way some of them looked.
im watching naruto shippuden bleach one piece katekyo hitman reborn metal fight beyblade dragon ball kai full metal alchemist brother hood and inuyasha the final act
I am currently watching Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger.
School Rumble 2, Beyblade, Metal Fight Beyblade, To Love-Ru (too ecchi for this forum?), The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya, Spice and Wolf
Naru Shippu, Letter Bee, Black Cat(Re), MFB, Karin(Re), Medabots(Re)... I was hoping for it to be longer XD