Weird Facts u know

Mustard makes dog throw up
Dog's can't eat chocolate, it's poisonous to them.

Human's are the only creatures able to eat avocado.
Alligator are only native to china and America
Here's a few:
The venom of the king cobra is so deadly that just one gram of it is enough to kill a person 150 times over.
There are 1,000,000 ants for every human in the world.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside!
A jellyfish is 95% water.

I'll post more later.
The average person swallows 7 spiders in their sleep in a lifetime has always been one of my favorites lol
I got two, they are kinda irrelevant so...
Every footstep, you are likely to kill at least one to ten ants, if you are in the area of candy wrappers.
In any Super Mario Bros. game, particularly SMB3, you have a 30% chance of successfully getting a moving power up. EG: the Star, try getting it and not kill yourself.
Before devoting himself full time to MMA, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua was a male model in Brazil.
@ The Supreme One eww that's discusting lol XD
twins tend to fight more then normal siblings
In Eminem's new song "Rap God" he says 100 words in less than 16 seconds
@switchblad3r ow awesome, ok here's a few more:
how to tell the difference between something that's poisonious and something that's venomous,
If you bite it and you die it's poisonous, if it bites you and you die then it was venomous (not that it would matter XD)
There is a flower that looks like a set of lips here is a picture
Here is a fact.
After about 10 minutes from when you fall asleep and start to dream, your body becomes paralyzed and only your eyeballs can move.
People suddenly have to go to the bathroom when they are hiding from someone in a game of hide and seek.
That people in my school pass out on purpose, even though they know they can die.
In Tokyo a bicycle is faster than a car for most trips and less than 50 minutes
Every day 20 banks are robbed the average take is $2,500
The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card
Your heart stops temporarily when you sneeze.
Rats and horses can't vomit.
Pigs can't look up.
A shrimp's heart is in its head.
Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through air.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
clams vomit out their stomache when they eat.
there is cheese made from maggot poop (It is very deadly and shoud not be eaten).
and your eyes roll up into your head when you close them.