Weird Facts u know

There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.

mt. everest is as high as planes fly, the human head weighs 10 lbs, a spin track can't be under an "80" height, no one knows what a a narwhal's horn is for but is a tooth, rednecks' necks have a 95% chance of not being red, this website is much cooler than people think
BOOM!!! I just blew your mind!!!!!
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:24 AM)Bazooka Wrote: mt. everest is as high as planes fly, the human head weighs 10 lbs, a spin track can't be under an "80" height, no one knows what a a narwhal's horn is for but is a tooth, rednecks' necks have a 95% chance of not being red, this website is much cooler than people think
BOOM!!! I just blew your mind!!!!!
*Head Explodes*

(Sep. 01, 2012  12:11 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Earth worms have 8 hearts .-.

They love you Tongue_out_wink

Anyways, somebody needs to change the "u" in the title of the thread to "you". It just annoys me.

(Jan. 27, 2012  6:47 AM)r4sketch Wrote: 1. The bulletproof vest was made by a pizza delivery guy
2. The Big Ben is actually the bell inside the tower and not the clock
3. It actually takes 11 muscles to frown and 12 muscles to smile
4. Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world the is a duck watching you
5. A 17 year old sold his kidneys to buy an iPhone 4 and ipad2
6. Tigers have striped fur and striped skin
7. A Chinese man with no arms can play the piano with its feet
8. Brazil has an island with so many venomous snakes humans are banned from entering it
9. Fortune cookies were invented in america and are practically unknown in china
Fact number one is false, it was made by a woman
Out of all the metals,the only one that is magnetic is Iron
A man received the heart of a suicide victim, married his widow, and years later killed himself, the same way the donor did.

Source
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:30 PM)BattleLion Wrote: A tunnel have two hole. One At the start and One at the end.

you actully have that one wrong. a tunnle is ONE hole with two ends. it is simply that. nothing more, nothing less.
(Sep. 02, 2012  7:40 AM)Tris Wrote: A man received the heart of a suicide victim, married his widow, and years later killed himself, the same way the donor did.

Source
Are you sure that's wierd? Because that's really creepy -.-

Anyways just found out that male hair grows faster than female hair.

(Sep. 02, 2012  1:34 PM)Bright Wrote: I GOT A NEW IPAD
YOU KNOW A MAN SUCIDE IN GERMANY. BECAUSE HIS FAMILY DIED. AND A DOG WAIT FOR HIS MASTER IN A STATION FOR 10 YEARS

That's not a fact
Do you know theres more bed bugs in you bed then there are people on the planet. And theres over 25,000,000,000 beds on the planent.
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:34 PM)Bright Wrote: I GOT A NEW IPAD
YOU KNOW A MAN SUCIDE IN GERMANY. BECAUSE HIS FAMILY DIED. AND A DOG WAIT FOR HIS MASTER IN A STATION FOR 10 YEARS
Don't use all caps man...

And what's this gotta do with wierd facts??!!
I think he's talking about the sentence under that, and yeah they made a movie about that called Hatchi
My dad just told me that 3 minutes ago.
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:55 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: A Penny takes/costs 1.2 cents to make

Hahaha! What a waste!
Snakes shed a thin layer of skin of their eyes.
Apparently, The root of all square roots is 1.

To do this, get a normal calculator that has the square root thing. Pick any number, and press the root until one achieves 1. If the number is big, it could take long.

It won't work on decimals, and negative (because negative does not have any roots)
(Sep. 25, 2012  11:50 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: A Google has 100 Zeros
It's spelt Googol. Grammer Power ACTIVATE!