[Wayne, MI] 6/28/14 Summer Spot, Hot Spot

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SUMMER SPOT, HOT SPOT!

LIMITED FORMAT

35613 W. Michigan Ave. Wayne, MI 48184

Time
Registration 12:30 (Do not be here before this time because the location will not be open yet)
Tournament Starts 1:15

Attendees
Yuko Ray14
Fang
Coach
WyattV2
Fangdestroy
.:Libra:.
Flambo
Neo~
Cake
Basaltspam
Guardian Reviser

Maybies
Tri
StrikerNRG
TrickStar20

5$ for entry to this tournament
10$ for free entry to all tournaments for a year

If you need to call me my number is please only use this if absolutely necessary 313-570-9359

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'd love to come, but I doubt my dad would drive me up (and especially not on short notice). It's about 3 and a half hours away from me. I'd love to have a tournament in Ohio, but I can never get enough people. Plus, I don't have a WBO passport yet.
(Jun. 25, 2014  6:46 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: I'd love to come, but I doubt my dad would drive me up (and especially not on short notice). It's about 3 and a half hours away from me. I'd love to have a tournament in Ohio, but I can never get enough people. Plus, I don't have a WBO passport yet.

It's not gonna be a bad drive, just ask your dad for this as an early B-Day present.
The more the merrier.
I guess I'll try and ask, but we don't really drive much - not unless it's a vacation.
(Jun. 25, 2014  8:56 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: I guess I'll try and ask, but we don't really drive much - not unless it's a vacation.

It will be like a Vacation in itself Smile
Me, BasaltSpam, and GuardianRevizer are all confirmed Grin

See you all this weekend!

I really hope Tr! can make it, I've wanted to meet him for a while lol

EDIT: WHAT

WHAT THE WHAT

ADVANCED!?!?!

Gasp
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:54 AM)Cake Wrote: Me, BasaltSpam, and GuardianRevizer are all confirmed Grin

WHAT THE WHAT

ADVANCED!?!?!

Gasp

YES! Are you good to Judge again? And unfortunately Tr! will not be able to make it Crying
NOOOO Tr! !!!!

Question; could I judge if I possibly lost in the first round?
(Jun. 27, 2014  2:39 AM)Neo~ Wrote: NOOOO Tr! !!!!

Unfortunately no, judges are bladers that have attended numerous tournaments and I know can determine a winner in close matches. And also in tournaments its never single elimination, depending on how many people show, and what tournament format we use you will be gauranteed 3-5 matches.
so when i go to the map it says its today but no here it says its on the 28th tommorow when is it
(Jun. 27, 2014  2:36 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:54 AM)Cake Wrote: Me, BasaltSpam, and GuardianRevizer are all confirmed Grin

WHAT THE WHAT

ADVANCED!?!?!

Gasp

YES! Are you good to Judge again? And unfortunately Tr! will not be able to make it Crying

Yeah, I can judge.
(Jun. 27, 2014  9:18 AM)BurnStriker Wrote: so when i go to the map it says its today but no here it says its on the 28th tommorow when is it

Tomorrow
(Jun. 27, 2014  4:11 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:20 PM)Neo~ Wrote: [quote='Yuko Ray14' pid='1218927' dateline='1403838670']
[quote='Neo~' pid='1218890' dateline='1403833163']
NOOOO Tr! !!!!

Unfortunately no, judges are bladers that have attended numerous tournaments and I know can determine a winner in close matches. And also in tournaments its never single elimination, depending on how many people show, and what tournament format we use you will be gauranteed 3-5 matches.

Oh ok, that's fine.
You're gonna have to explain to me how this works. It's my first WBO Tournament.
Will Passports be available to purchase?
That sucks...Tr! was one of the people I wanted to meet...But at least Cake, GaurdianReviser, and BasaltSpam are confirmed.

Also Neo~ yes, you can purchase a passport for $10 at the tournament.
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:22 PM)Flambo. Wrote: That sucks...Tr! was one of the people I wanted to meet...But at least Cake, GaurdianReviser, and BasaltSpam are confirmed.

Also Neo~ yes, you can purchase a passport for $10 at the tournament.

We got 3 but we lost a great guy ):

Woooooooohoo!
That's gonna be great. Wallet time~
ugh that sucks i cant go tommorows my b day
It's a birthday party in itself though xD
Unfortunately, I won't be making this one. Next one I will try to make.
GOod luck. I hope cake can use his icing powers to win.
GOOOO PASTRY MINIONSSSSS

[Image: tumblr_lw1bw7SFut1qf6hb4o1_r1_400.gif]

BTW GuardianRevizer won't be coming, he doesn't want to spend 7 hours of his day in a car lol

So it will be just me and BasaltSpam.
Are you guys pumped?
I'll bring some HMS just in case anyone wants to have a few rounds after Limited xD
Who placed?
Yuko got first, BasaltSpam got second, and I got third. I was going to wait for Yuko to post in Winning Combinations, but whatever Tongue_out
I got the worst rank xD
So nooby lolol.
(Jun. 29, 2014  1:01 AM)Cake Wrote: Yuko got first, BasaltSpam got second, and I got third.

Ah, what can I say. New Advanced Members luck, lol?

Anyways, congratulations to all the placers, and great job on hosting yet another successful event, Yuko! I hope everyone had loads of fun, win or lose!
(Jun. 29, 2014  1:10 AM)MidnightGFX Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  1:01 AM)Cake Wrote: Yuko got first, BasaltSpam got second, and I got third.

Ah, what can I say. New Advanced Members luck, lol?

Anyways, congratulations to all the placers, and great job on hosting yet another successful event, Yuko! I hope everyone had loads of fun, win or lose!

For my first tournament, this was extremely fun, just to battle with others and stuff. Yuko was an amazing host. Extremely nice guy.