[Wayne, MI] 6/28/14 Summer Spot, Hot Spot

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash
SUMMER SPOT, HOT SPOT!

LIMITED FORMAT

35613 W. Michigan Ave. Wayne, MI 48184

Time
Registration 12:30 (Do not be here before this time because the location will not be open yet)
Tournament Starts 1:15

Attendees
Yuko Ray14
Fang
Coach
WyattV2
Fangdestroy
.:Libra:.
Flambo
Neo~
Cake
Basaltspam
Guardian Reviser

Maybies
Tri
StrikerNRG
TrickStar20

5$ for entry to this tournament
10$ for free entry to all tournaments for a year

If you need to call me my number is please only use this if absolutely necessary 313-570-9359

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This was fun. Congrats to the winners. I suck at limited XD