Jan

WELCOME TO A&C GAMES II

Toronto, Ontario
1st
2nd
Tournament Results
A and C Games
452 Spadina Avenue
  Inside of the "A&C World" area of A&C Games.
12:00PM on 01/29/2017
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
11 cash  or 5 with Passport*

5 entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Join us on Sunday, January 29th, 2017 for a Toronto Beyblade Burst Tournament downtown at A&C Games inside of their gaming zone, "A&C World"!

I've noted it below, but I would also like to stress especially for this event: please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. We will finish registration at 12:30PM and will begin the tournament immediately. If you think you're going to be a little bit late, let me know and we may be able to work something out. Thank you!

If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

Please note that the admission fee for this event is $11 for non-Passport Holders due to the $5 venue fee in combination with the $6 tournament entry fee.

What is Beyblade Burst?
[Image: gnJ23kG.png]
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and Hasbro recently launched it in Canada in September 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for the duration of the event!

Side Notes
Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time: If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread!

Not sure what to expect?
Check out these videos from our previous Toronto Beyblade tournaments:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jan. 06, 2017  2:16 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Or alternatively continue to ask questions here as the thread suggests. Smile

True nvm my last part then
I might be able to go I hope I am it'll be my 1st tournament
(Jan. 11, 2017  8:32 PM)Gum#1 Wrote: I might be able to go I hope I am it'll be my 1st tournament

Awesome! Hope you can make it! If you have any questions about the tournament, please feel free to post them here.
bah, no one sent me a notification xD
Thanks Tempest for letting me know.
I'll be there with my wares Joyful_3
(Jan. 18, 2017  12:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: bah, no one sent me a notification xD
I'll be there with my wares Joyful_3
No worries! Joyful_3
(Jan. 18, 2017  12:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: bah, no one sent me a notification xD
I'll be there with my wares ^_^

Is that why you missed BEYBLADE SHOGATSU 2017? :(

In any case, we should have notifications for tournaments working hopefully in the future, as well as e-mail notifications. I'll try to make sure to tag everyone when we post a new tournament thread in the mean time, though.
I can't wait for this! It will be my last tournament for a while since I'm moving to Ottawa until late June, so I'm super excited to see everyone before I leave ❤️
Aw, knowing that, I wish I could come even more! I most likely will not make it for this as it is too far for me. Have fun, everybody! :')
Ahhh man, I'm so hyped for this!
Last time I bladed was probably.. 2011?? Beyblader999 man, the good old days of MF and wobbly tower of doom.

This'll be my first tournament in years and I actually have to go out a buy a couple bursts to try out setups.
Its gonna be a good first match back in the ring!
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:07 AM)Rwbbyish Wrote: Ahhh man, I'm so hyped for this!
Last time I bladed was probably.. 2011?? Beyblader999 man, the good old days of MF and wobbly tower of doom.

This'll be my first tournament in years and I actually have to go out a buy a couple bursts to try out setups.
Its gonna be a good first match back in the ring!

Welcome back! Times sure have changed. Smile I can actually merge your new account into your old one so that everything stays in one place. I'll PM you with the details of how this will work.

Looking forward to seeing you at the tournament!
I'll be there! Excited for the A&C atmosphere lol
(Jan. 21, 2017  1:45 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: I'll be there! Excited for the A&C atmosphere lol

YAY! Beynomics! Welcome back m8!
Does anyone have a takara launcher they'd be willing to sell? Preferably a string one? I don't want to have to deal with the tiny as heck underpowered hasbro one.
(Jan. 21, 2017  4:41 AM)Rwbbyish Wrote: Does anyone have a takara launcher they'd be willing to sell? Preferably a string one? I don't want to have to deal with the tiny as heck underpowered hasbro one.

I have one! I just forgot to add it to my sale list. Will add it in later along with the RBV5 and more RBV2 I'll have for sale.
(Jan. 21, 2017  9:20 PM)Kei Wrote: I have one! I just forgot to add it to my sale list. Will add it in later along with the RBV5 and more RBV2 I'll have for sale.

Hit me up man.
I'd kill for one after even just playing around with the hasbro launcher lmao
And I'm intrigued by the RBV's too! Shoot me a pm!
Yo Scott you have any L2s yet??? Also same for the Aniki dragoon
(Jan. 22, 2017  12:37 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Yo Scott you have any L2s yet??? Also same for the Aniki dragoon

Not yet. L2 is sold out everywhere; I had to pay over double retail value on YJA just to get the one I have ... I'll try to get some soon, but it all depends on when they get restocked to Japanese retailers.

Still waiting on my Dragoons too.
Damn
Edit: dude it's only 22 cad with free shipping on eBay. I'll just order it from there. Besides it'll probably be quicker shipping.
Sooo much bladers are in on this! This is going to be sweet!
Here's my updated sale list:

Kei's Items For Sale at  WELCOME TO A&C GAMES II
Sales are First Come, First Served, All Prices in Canadian Dollars

Click to View My For Sale List

Added in some new stock of RBV2 Beyblades, as well as confirmed RBV5 Beyblades (including Draciel S!) and a BeyLauncher. I will not be bringing everything to this event and will only be accepting PayPal transfers for it due to the event being inside the store. If you want anything, please PM me. If you cannot do a PayPal transfer, PM me anyways and we might be able to work something out. Thanks!

(Jan. 22, 2017  12:50 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Damn
Edit: dude it's only 22 cad with free shipping on eBay. I'll just order it from there. Besides it'll probably be quicker shipping.

Yeah, but those weren't there a couple weeks ago when I ordered mine from YJA; Hong Kong sellers always get stuff late. And because they're coming from Hong Kong, it's going to take a while compared to shipping via EMS from Japan. Shipping from Japan via EMS is way faster; I just got my latest package with my L2, RBV5, etc in less than a week. This is just a weird situation though since usually Beyblades don't sell out in Japan as fast as L2 did, so if you really want to buy L2 that might be your best option right now, but it could potentially take a while.

(Jan. 22, 2017  5:55 AM)Tempest546 Wrote: Sooo much bladers are in on this! This is going to be sweet!

Yeah, I can't wait! Grin
26 bladers and more possibly incoming! I hope I can win this one! Gasp
Yo after the event lets go to that store ANIME XTREME across the road from Ajisen. They have a whole 20 ft wall filled with NIB gundams!!! and a tone of other awesome things. Though no beyblades XD
(Jan. 25, 2017  5:28 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Yo after the event lets go to that store ANIME XTREME across the road from Ajisen. They have a whole 20 ft wall filled with NIB gundams!!! and a tone of other awesome things. Though no beyblades XD

Likely im not doing that. Exams are on Monday so cant be out too much
yo i cant wait im allowed to go! i have a question can i use a takara tomy disc and the driver and layer hasbro?
(Jan. 27, 2017  3:19 AM)Gum#1 Wrote: yo i cant wait im allowed to go! i have a question can i use a takara tomy disc and the driver and layer hasbro?

Yes discs are the only parts of Beyblade Burst that are cross brand compatible 
layers and drivers are not cross brand compatible due to the difference locking mechanism