Jan

WELCOME TO A&C GAMES II

Toronto, Ontario
1st
2nd
Tournament Results
A and C Games
452 Spadina Avenue
  Inside of the "A&C World" area of A&C Games.
12:00PM on 01/29/2017
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
11 cash  or 5 with Passport*

5 entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Join us on Sunday, January 29th, 2017 for a Toronto Beyblade Burst Tournament downtown at A&C Games inside of their gaming zone, "A&C World"!

I've noted it below, but I would also like to stress especially for this event: please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. We will finish registration at 12:30PM and will begin the tournament immediately. If you think you're going to be a little bit late, let me know and we may be able to work something out. Thank you!

If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

Please note that the admission fee for this event is $11 for non-Passport Holders due to the $5 venue fee in combination with the $6 tournament entry fee.

What is Beyblade Burst?
[Image: gnJ23kG.png]
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and Hasbro recently launched it in Canada in September 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for the duration of the event!

Side Notes
Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time: If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread!

Not sure what to expect?
Check out these videos from our previous Toronto Beyblade tournaments:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey guys! Just posted my tournament report! Check it out!

[Image: H7iTlA5.jpg]
(Jan. 30, 2017  9:51 PM)Kei Wrote: Final Standings
1st: Kei
2nd: cadney
3rd: 1234beyblade
4th: Prozak

Had such a great time yesterday! Thank you to everyone who came out! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a full tournament report for this event that will hopefully be posted tonight or tomorrow, and that our next tournament is on Saturday, February 18th at A&C Games again! Thread for that will be up soon.

Thanks so much for coming all the way from New York! Really hope you can get something going over there soon. If you have any questions, let me know. Smile

Haha, this is the eternal debate. Everyone's different!
Smile no problem i had an awesome time and as soon as i can ill host a tournament
Results Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Let me know if you guys spot any mistakes. Thanks!
(Feb. 07, 2017  7:48 AM)Kei Wrote: Results Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Let me know if you guys spot any mistakes. Thanks!

Seems legit. I hope to do better in the next tournament though. (^^)