WBO Writing Links and Reviewing Company!

Poll: Should we limit the amount of the Reviewers?

Yes
45.45%
No
54.55%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Oh, okay. That was more what I was hoping for.
That would be fine. I'm currently doing another one, by request.
I sent ______ a review. (This is a bump) Please make sure to check it, ______.
Name: Duck

Writing experience: The first story I wrote was The Elements Combined. I have not ditched the story, but I have moved on to a new story. I also write poems and songs. My (unfinished) story, Bound by the Bey: Sekenorou's Reign, can be viewed here at the WBO. Please click the link below my signature to view it.

Best paragraph I can do:

The night was cold and dark. Her bare feet pressed into the mud. The nearby creatures sensed her presence, her power, but they sensed something else, too. She continued to walk, heading towards the cliff where the violet flower's petals fell... slowly... softly. The wind rushed, carrying the petals away, each like a person's last breath, fading away into the night. Her pace quickened. Finally, she had reached the cliff, but she was too late. The flower was dead. Through her tears, she could hear something faintly familiar in the distance. It was a lonely, sorrowful cry. It was the fearsome howl of a wolf.
(Apr. 16, 2012  6:57 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Name: Duck

Welcome... Duck.
I got an invite fron Duck, and I decided to take it. Finally I won't be raging about grammar for no reason!
Name you want to be called by: XXar, Xaron, X, aron, XX, etc. Any varient will do.
Writing Experience: I am currently writing Everything Spins Into Chaos (Beyblade story) which was my first actually good story of any length. I wrote some short stories before that either I finished or abandoned due to a lack of ideas. I also have helped edit other stories, and of course if you've seen any of my posts of stories... you can tell I prefer ver, very good grammar.
Best Paragraph you can do: The small candle sputtered, casting strange ethereal shadows across the cave's wall. The small group of people, their clothes rags, huddled together for warmth. Outside, a unending blizzard raged, freezing anything that lived in their tracks. Many people in the group already passed, and the others used their bodies for what little heat and food they would offer. The small group knew that the end was near for all of them. All of them except for one, that is.

Name: Takasu
Writing Experience : Got 1st place in the pledge essay competition for NY (6th Grade)
Average of 98 in LA. Also currently writing a story.

My best paragraph:
Takasu's life has always been hard. Ever since he was a mouseling, he has been dismayed at the thought of his mother being muredered. She was killed by Coridite Doni, who hasn't been caught by police yet. It has been 10 long years, and Takasu hasn't forgotten. Flashbacks ran though his mind, so vivid, so real. He remebered the night; it was rayless. He remembered screaming, with was then cut off. He remembered the crimson red blood, dripping onto the ground. He remembered how he felt; he was nebulous, yet still he was frozen in fear, so helpless, unable to to anything to stop the horrible moment. Takasu blinked, and the lifelike images dissolved from mind, and they sunk to the bottom of his memories. But it wont be long before they find a way to float right back up from the immeasurable ocean of memories.
Would you review my work? Search Beyblade ABBS. Please review it, I've had it for months and it has zero posts besides mine.
I sent BBP a PM and she didn't reply back.
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:54 PM)litlleboy92 Wrote: I sent BBP a PM and she didn't reply back.
Sorry sorry. I'm still on a vacation and the WiFi isn't that good. I was to reply but I guess I forgot after the connexion got cut. I'll do the story tomorrow since my flight is at midnight.
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:39 PM)Temporal Wrote: Sent in my first review!

Got it! Thanks. I'm on my phone now, so I can't put it in the OP at the moment, but I'll do it this evening.
I'm currently reviewing your story, litlleboy92. But can I ask something? Cygnus or Temp? May either of you review mine? If it isn't too much trouble.
by the way I'm back and ready to review some stories if you guys want?
Bah. It's hard to review without my ranty nature. My last review wasn't so great, either. I'll have to get better.
(Apr. 29, 2012  6:02 PM)Temporal Wrote: Bah. It's hard to review without my ranty nature. My last review wasn't so great, either. I'll have to get better.

I think it was fine. Aren't getting many reviews in. And the ones that I have, the people I have assigned them to haven't done them yet.
(Apr. 29, 2012  6:22 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  6:02 PM)Temporal Wrote: Bah. It's hard to review without my ranty nature. My last review wasn't so great, either. I'll have to get better.

I think it was fine. Aren't getting many reviews in. And the ones that I have, the people I have assigned them to haven't done them yet.

Uh... Cygnus... there are at least two people that have posted an application for admission. Aren't you gonna reply? I'm becoming tempted to do it myself, I've been watching so long!
(Apr. 29, 2012  7:44 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Uh... Cygnus... there are at least two people that have posted an application for admission. Aren't you gonna reply? I'm becoming tempted to do it myself, I've been watching so long!

Did you not check the OP? You and Moderator are there.
(Apr. 29, 2012  7:53 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  7:44 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Uh... Cygnus... there are at least two people that have posted an application for admission. Aren't you gonna reply? I'm becoming tempted to do it myself, I've been watching so long!

Did you not check the OP? You and Moderator are there.

I am reffering to XXaron and Takasu. They have been waiting for awhile, and their posts are thirteen above mine.