WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!!

wow.this is so awsome.i got on and thought my computer had broken because the image at the top was different.
anyway,happy anniversary
Everybody say wats up to the WBO and happy brade day YEAH
Hi guys!
I'm Galaxy,an Italian user,maybe many of you don't know me.
It's less than one year that i'm registered here.
It's awesome.
Everyday,i'm moved for all works and the passion that the members have for this beautiful organization!
I'm very happy when i'm here between you.
It's fantastic that all this organization was tought and then born from only one person.
I hope to stay with the entire community for a lot of years,and i'm very grateful to all international mods/admins for all their excellent work.
WBO is the Beyblade's heart!

Happy BraDay Smile !
I've only been here for almost a month but I feel so welcomed!Happy anniversary for the WBO and Bey Brad Day!
I Really have a weak eyesight i can't see that dranzer v2 stickers , where is it ???

(Dec. 05, 2010  4:01 PM)Dan Wrote: Good luck to all who are entering in the contest!

What contest can i still participate ???
Happy Brad day, and second Anniversary!
I probably should be keeping up more with this site, as I missed quite a lot in a month.
I wasn't here for long, but I hope this organization keeps on growing. (:

Brad, care to estimate how many people we'll have by the end of 2012? ;D

(Dec. 05, 2010  5:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: therefore we added a new rule: each Blader can only take up half of the Beystadium before and while launching, regardless of how big their launcher and accessories may be.

OH MY GOOOOD.
I think this is the death of the "take over the stadium launcher grip." =(
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:21 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Really have a weak eyesight i can't see that dranzer v2 stickers , where is it ???

They are not stickers ... Look at the banner.

You have clearly not even read the first post. This is embarassing.
Wow, 2 years.

I haven't been here that long, but this site never fails to amaze me. The way the fans, obsessors, collectors, and battlers alike ban together to make this a better world for Beyblade is unbelievable.

Happy Brad Day!!! I will never forget watching A Chat About Beyblade around a year ago and being so shocked that there were still people that liked Beyblade, or that it was still going. It definitely reignited my beyheart ;P

Congrats WBO and Brad for being/creating the best Beyblade site out there (if you couldn't tell, i wasn't referring to Brad as the best site, haha)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WBO AND A NEW ANNIVERSARY AND GOOD LUCK BRAD
happy brad day but how do we put in our sig mine doesnt work
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:21 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Really have a weak eyesight i can't see that dranzer v2 stickers , where is it ???

They are not stickers ... Look at the banner.

You have clearly not even read the first post. This is embarassing.

No it's not i read it halfway coz Brads comments were awesome & then went to launch & then just logged out forgetting to read the rest part , it happens but Brads comments were awesome , i wonder how he would use blistering barnickles hmmm...... anyway please let me in on the contest pretty please
u cant because its for passport holders only
Happy Brad day Grin!
Happy birthday WBO!!!
2 years , I´m so sad that I didn´t find this website earlier , but I feel proud of myself wend I say : I´m a member of the WBO.
Thx Ra Happy Birthday Bey Brad
*tears* Hah I knew we could do it im so proud :")
two year mark, remarkable i believe its possible this time around so much is willing to change and be done. its hard to believe things have gotten this far. so much has changed since i bladed in the 2002's.

and congradulations on brad day!
Happy Brad Day/ Second Anniversary!
Too bad I wasn't here during his time.
Cool thanks for contributing so much to this great site.
I cant belive it! only a couple days into the site and I get to say happy birthday WBO!
Also love Brad. I have read about him. Also saw some post
Happy BRAD DAY and Happy WBO DAY!!! Learnt soo much from here its unbradlievable.
I need to get a passport on top!