WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!!

Congratz!!!

"looking "manly" isn't exactly what i'm going for"
Amazing
Congratz and thank you Beybrad!
Thank you for all your kindness Smile
Happy Second Anniversary WBO..... The best Blading site there is....!!!!

Also, Congrats & Go Bey Brad....

Enjoying being a part of this great site, Meeting great & knowledgeable bladers like Bey Brad!!!!
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:27 AM)blader108 Wrote: what is brad dayGasp
Are you serious.

You ARE literate correct?
I'm a little late to the party, but yeah, happy Brad Day, Brad! And everyone too, I guess.

I love all of those quotes. My favourite is "murder everyone" Sounds like you XD

i'm going to come and eat you and your family
That's too simple dude. You need to boil them alive first, then pour the gravy on em, after that you chill it, take it out and re-heat it, cut it up, and THEN eat it!
I'm scared.

Happy Brad day everyone! Grin
Hehe why are you scared? *Creepy smile*
before I saw this thread, I saw in the banner, Quote: that peeing owns (it does):
and was like Wut!?
Congrats!
happy brad day! and happy anniversary!
Smile (:
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Brad: i have a huge crush on cye kinomiya don't tell him 

Oh, I knew. Trust me.
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Know I know why ur awesome teach me oh grand master! are u coming back to the wbo and will u post epic things
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Ha one more amazing quote to add to the list of amazing quotes of the amazing Bey-Brad.
Amazing isn't it haha.
Frickin wow.

And leave it to the members WBO to turn that around into a joke ; ) in the spirit of this... Holiday/Anniversary? I guess that's what it is. Its practically a regulation for every topic to have at least one post like this, haha. Happy near end of Brad Day and WBO's Second Anniversary, at least from my time zone!
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:11 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Brad: i have a huge crush on cye kinomiya don't tell him 

Oh, I knew. Trust me.

I am so tempted to post that picture of you two.
Please do! Haha I can only imagine it XD
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:46 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:11 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

Oh, I knew. Trust me.

I am so tempted to post that picture of you two.
You're nicer than me. I'd have soo done it.
lol! happy b-day brad! thanx 4 making this website! i think its the only GOOD place were bladers can commmunicate!
It's not Brad's birthday, it's Brad Day, marking the second anniversary of when Brad created this site. xD