WBO Random Thoughts

As the year comes to an end, I just can’t stop reminiscing about the past 2 years. There’s been ups and downs, people changing, people leaving, and people finding themselves in this site. I myself have had my own drama (most of whichI was in the wrong), but the great thing about this community is the fact that it’s a very forgiving. The great thing about this community is that it is small, but mighty. We all have different backgrounds, but we all come together to celebrate our excitement over Beyblade, sure we may be ridiculed for playing with children’s toys but we always stay strong in the end. I just wanted to post this to express my gratitude towards the community, and focus on the positive side of it. This community really helped me during a hard time in my life and so I just want to express my gratitude.
(Oct. 26, 2021  12:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As the year comes to an end, I just can’t stop reminiscing about the past 2 years. There’s been ups and downs, people changing, people leaving, and people finding themselves in this site. I myself have had my own drama (most of whichI was in the wrong), but the great thing about this community is the fact that it’s a very forgiving. The great thing about this community is that it is small, but mighty. We all have different backgrounds, but we all come together to celebrate our excitement over Beyblade, sure we may be ridiculed for playing with children’s toys but we always stay strong in the end. I just wanted to post this to express my gratitude towards the community, and focus on the positive side of it.

This is so true. How can so many people all come together over the same thing, and then we have a community such as this one! Each and every person has something to contribute, and we were lucky enough to receive the service of so many amazing members that keep this place running. Thank you to everyone from me as well.
nice signautre usn
I’d like to say my thanks as well. I joined this site as a noob and everyone helped me get to where I am today. I find it amazing that there is a whole world of bladers out there and more are just waiting to come! Everyone is so supportive here and everyone has their own unique and creative ideas. I’m sure I’m not the only one to say this, but thank you Worldbeyblade.org and all bladers!
Most of us joined here as misfits... others joined as total geeks. Nonetheless, these years past us helped us understand not only ourselves, but the community as a whole (when it comes to beyblade [some people])!
I joined for METAL TALK
(Oct. 26, 2021  12:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As the year comes to an end, I just can’t stop reminiscing about the past 2 years. There’s been ups and downs, people changing, people leaving, and people finding themselves in this site. I myself have had my own drama (most of whichI was in the wrong), but the great thing about this community is the fact that it’s a very forgiving. The great thing about this community is that it is small, but mighty. We all have different backgrounds, but we all come together to celebrate our excitement over Beyblade, sure we may be ridiculed for playing with children’s toys but we always stay strong in the end. I just wanted to post this to express my gratitude towards the community, and focus on the positive side of it.

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:06 AM)USN Wrote:

This is so true. How can so many people all come together over the same thing, and then we have a community such as this one! Each and every person has something to contribute, and we were lucky enough to receive the service of so many amazing members that keep this place running. Thank you to everyone from me as well.

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’d like to say my thanks as well. I joined this site as a noob and everyone helped me get to where I am today. I find it amazing that there is a whole world of bladers out there and more are just waiting to come! Everyone is so supportive here and everyone has their own unique and creative ideas. I’m sure I’m not the only one to say this, but thank you Worldbeyblade.org and all bladers!

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:31 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Most of us joined here as misfits... others joined as total geeks. Nonetheless, these years past us helped us understand not only ourselves, but the community as a whole (when it comes to beyblade [some people])!

All these posts are now making me cry...

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:49 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I joined for METAL TALK

...even this one.

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:06 AM)USN Wrote:

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’d like to say my thanks as well. I joined this site as a noob and everyone helped me get to where I am today. I find it amazing that there is a whole world of bladers out there and more are just waiting to come! Everyone is so supportive here and everyone has their own unique and creative ideas. I’m sure I’m not the only one to say this, but thank you Worldbeyblade.org and all bladers!

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:31 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Most of us joined here as misfits... others joined as total geeks. Nonetheless, these years past us helped us understand not only ourselves, but the community as a whole (when it comes to beyblade [some people])!

I can summarize this all with just one sentence: The Beyblade Community is the best, no cap.
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:06 AM)USN Wrote: This is so true. How can so many people all come together over the same thing, and then we have a community such as this one! Each and every person has something to contribute, and we were lucky enough to receive the service of so many amazing members that keep this place running. Thank you to everyone from me as well.

I can summarize this all with just one sentence: The Beyblade Community is the best, no cap.

And I can summarise your summarisation with one word: True
I think there should be a petition to get Hasbro to start making there pro series beys better and more affordable.
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

(Oct. 26, 2021  1:06 AM)USN Wrote: This is so true. How can so many people all come together over the same thing, and then we have a community such as this one! Each and every person has something to contribute, and we were lucky enough to receive the service of so many amazing members that keep this place running. Thank you to everyone from me as well.

I agree i have been here for like 3 yrs and even though my actual beyblade has gone down in my life kinda i am still part of the forum
(Oct. 26, 2021  12:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As the year comes to an end, I just can’t stop reminiscing about the past 2 years. There’s been ups and downs, people changing, people leaving, and people finding themselves in this site. I myself have had my own drama (most of whichI was in the wrong), but the great thing about this community is the fact that it’s a very forgiving. The great thing about this community is that it is small, but mighty. We all have different backgrounds, but we all come together to celebrate our excitement over Beyblade, sure we may be ridiculed for playing with children’s toys but we always stay strong in the end. I just wanted to post this to express my gratitude towards the community, and focus on the positive side of it. This community really helped me during a hard time in my life and so I just want to express my gratitude.

I got back into Beyblade back in May because my kids (two boys, both four years old) just randomly wanted them one day (with no prior exposure to the franchise), and they let me walk out of Target only having spent $16 (Poison Cyclops and Tact Leviathan) without so much as an argument. I went to the Beyblade subreddit to learn more, and dove into the rabbit hole because I wanted to give them a good play experience. Now, it's my new hobby (well, one of them, anyway) and I enjoy collecting them and waxing on and learning the intricacies of competition.

Now my kids only sometimes dump the entire bucket of Beys onto the living room rug, but we still enjoy them together. I might take a break for a little bit as we welcome our new little one in December, but I still love reading through the forums and wasting time at work.
yes this website is fun
Question about the Rules:
For DB Beyblades, does changing how you balanced tuned your combo count as a mode change.
For example:
Dynamite is in low mode with 2 of the blades an the right, but then you switch the placement of the blade so that there is one blade on the right.
We might want to make it more clear whether balance tuning is considered a mode change.
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I can summarize this all with just one sentence: The Beyblade Community is the best, no cap.

And I can summarise your summarisation with one word: True

And I can summarise your summarisation of his summarisation with two words: WBO = Awesome
(Oct. 27, 2021  11:44 PM)USN Wrote: Question about the Rules:
For DB Beyblades, does changing how you balanced tuned your combo count as a mode change.
For example:
Dynamite is in low mode with 2 of the blades an the right, but then you switch the placement of the blade so that there is one blade on the right.
We might want to make it more clear whether balance tuning is considered a mode change.
Well a mode change is a mode that requires “disassembly”. That can only happen once per round. I wouldn’t do this cause but let’s say your bey bursts, and you know how it was aligned. You could pick it up and re-align it differently. Chances are the judge wouldn’t know how your bey was aligned before that, but I wouldn’t do that cause its technically cheating. So I guess it does count as a mode change, but that’s just me referencing the rulebook.
(Oct. 28, 2021  12:26 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  11:44 PM)USN Wrote: Question about the Rules:
For example:
Well a mode change is a mode that requires “disassembly”. That can only happen once per round. I wouldn’t do this cause but let’s say your bey bursts, and you know how it was aligned. You could pick it up and re-align it differently. Chances are the judge wouldn’t know how your bey was aligned before that, but I wouldn’t do that cause its technically cheating. So I guess it does count as a mode change, but that’s just me referencing the rulebook.

I wouldn't count this just because you have to take it apart because it is technically not a "Mode"
(Oct. 28, 2021  12:09 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: And I can summarise your summarisation with one word: True

And I can summarise your summarisation of his summarisation with two words: WBO = Awesome

And, witness as I deal the ultimate final blow of summarising a summarisation: ThisSiteCool
(Oct. 28, 2021  12:37 AM)USN Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  12:26 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well a mode change is a mode that requires “disassembly”. That can only happen once per round. I wouldn’t do this cause but let’s say your bey bursts, and you know how it was aligned. You could pick it up and re-align it differently. Chances are the judge wouldn’t know how your bey was aligned before that, but I wouldn’t do that cause its technically cheating. So I guess it does count as a mode change, but that’s just me referencing the rulebook.

I wouldn't count this just because you have to take it apart because it is technically not a "Mode"
I guess. A mode is basically changing a parts shape with intentional designs meant to change performance. One that requires dissasembly is only allowed once. So I guess it’s not an intention design. I don’t know, this is all confusing
the wbo I think needs a new picture
So, I'm thinking about making a thread about Random Thoughts about the Books you're reading. Are yall good with that? I wanna check so I don't make anyone mad or anything.
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I'm thinking about making a thread about Random Thoughts about the Books you're reading. Are yall good with that? I wanna check so I don't make anyone mad or anything.

Yeah, that'd be cool.
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I'm thinking about making a thread about Random Thoughts about the Books you're reading. Are yall good with that? I wanna check so I don't make anyone mad or anything.

Please! I an huge book geek. I read all the time. I sometimes read then launch a beyblade, rinse and repeat! Smile
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:25 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote:

Please! I an huge book geek. I read all the time. I sometimes read then launch a beyblade, rinse and repeat! Smile

SAME!!!
Wait, wdym by rinse?
(Nov. 04, 2021  6:57 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:25 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Please! I an huge book geek. I read all the time. I sometimes read then launch a beyblade, rinse and repeat! Smile

SAME!!!
Wait, wdym by rinse?

Rinse and repeat is a saying.