WBO Random Thoughts

(Jun. 02, 2021  1:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: anyone knows why marutti and earthhelios got banned ?

Wait... he got banned again?

Huh. Wonder what he did this time around. I remember the stuff he did last time all too well. Guess giving him the benefit of the doubt and unbanning him was a mistake.
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:53 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  1:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: anyone knows why marutti and earthhelios got banned ?

Wait... he got banned again?

Huh. Wonder what he did this time around. I remember the stuff he did last time all too well. Guess giving him the benefit of the doubt and unbanning him was a mistake.

I thought EarthHelios hasn't been active for almost 6 months.
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:54 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:53 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Wait... he got banned again?

I thought EarthHelios hasn't been active for almost 6 months.

Just checked, EarthHelios doesn't seem to be banned.
Was talking about the other one.
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:54 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I thought EarthHelios hasn't been active for almost 6 months.

I just checked at the same time, and you're right. Very confusing.
Make sense 😐
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:54 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I thought EarthHelios hasn't been active for almost 6 months.

in his tweeter he said he could not log in again cause it said he was banned from using wbo
I aksed a mod (citrusninja) and he said he didnt know what was happening and that he shouldnt be banned
but he kinda is so idk

here is the screenshot I took from twitter (and yes, he confirmed he is earthhelios)
[Image: Screenshot-2021-05-20-at-18-52-26.png]
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Just checked, EarthHelios doesn't seem to be banned.

in his tweeter he said he could not log in again cause it said he was banned from using wbo
I aksed a mod (citrusninja) and he said he didnt know what was happening and that he shouldnt be banned
but he kinda is so idk

here is the screenshot I took from twitter (and yes, he confirmed he is earthhelios)

K but did he not save his pass word

Hope up i get ing pm
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:16 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: in his tweeter he said he could not log in again cause it said he was banned from using wbo
but he kinda is so idk

K but did he not save his pass word

Hope up i get ing pm

Well when you get banned you cant do anything it does not matter if he saved or not the password
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:16 AM)JJustice Wrote: K but did he not save his pass word

Hope up i get ing pm

Well when you get banned you cant do anything it does not matter if he saved or not the password

Ok how did he get banned
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:20 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Well when you get banned you cant do anything it does not matter if he saved or not the password

Ok how did he get banned

he does not know
and probably neither do most of the mods
Alright I created something I did not know I was cable of

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/Justice.jpg
I think this is something any Community Rules viewer would know not to do, yet I think the thread’s main post should be edited for emphasis: I dont think questions regarding someone’s ban and other drama should be asked on this thread

Its natural to ask for details — its just that, as said above a couple times, things are left buried as to not spark drama again. When stuff like that are asked publicly, everyone soon gets involved and curious or try to prove the staff wrong. There should be something in the main post that reminds people not to ask anything that potentially brings drama
I'm not sure if its been like this for the past few years, but was it a standard thing that the WBO had no anniversary celebration last year?
Just got a new bey

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/O-Z...Dzha55B4qQ

Wow the name on the top is not my name
(Jun. 10, 2021  10:24 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I'm not sure if its been like this for the past few years, but was it a standard thing that the WBO had no anniversary celebration last year?

They had anniversary celebrations for their 8th, 9th and 10th respective occasions so I doubt that it has anything to do with specific milestones/time skips or anything. If I had to guess I would say that it was probably because of the outbreak. Now, I don't really know when the anniversary celebrations actually take place (so this could be wrong) but I do know that almost all of the anniversary celebration revolves around tournaments, events and actual activities most of which are not safely viable during an uprising pandemic. Either that or they decided not to hold the celebrations yearly.
Okay so do you guys launch with your right of your left cause I can launch with both actually
(Jun. 11, 2021  9:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  10:24 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I'm not sure if its been like this for the past few years, but was it a standard thing that the WBO had no anniversary celebration last year?

They had anniversary celebrations for their 8th, 9th and 10th respective occasions so I doubt that it has anything to do with specific milestones/time skips or anything. If I had to guess I would say that it was probably because of the outbreak. Now, I don't really know when the anniversary celebrations actually take place (so this could be wrong) but I do know that almost all of the anniversary celebration revolves around tournaments, events and actual activities most of which are not safely viable during an uprising pandemic. Either that or they decided not to hold the celebrations yearly.

I'm talking purely about just stuff in the forum.

Such as

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Ann...ee-for-all
I'm thinking about trying to become an organizer because there are no tournaments being hosted in the area
(Jun. 13, 2021  1:27 AM)Super A Wrote: I'm thinking about trying to become an organizer because there are no tournaments being hosted in the area

kids aren't allowed to become organizers, you'll have to get your parent to do so if you're not 13+
Wait are you hacking into my account because Organizers keep saying stuff that I only have in my profile database

for my computer
(Jun. 13, 2021  1:33 AM)Super A Wrote: Wait are you hacking into my account because Organizers keep saying stuff that I only have in my profile database

for my computer

He can tell because of your profile pic.
bruh im not even showing my face how is that possible?
(Jun. 13, 2021  1:36 AM)Super A Wrote: bruh im not even showing my face how is that possible?

You can see other features, such as your height compared to an average kitchen counter.
this was the only picture that would work